• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

THE TASTY CANADIAN THREAD

Started by sampson2625, October 07, 2015, 02:49:14 PM

Almost forgot: This one is for the snow machine / sled. You gotta love the name. ehh eeeerrm muffpot

Quote from: shell88 on October 26, 2015, 11:02:57 AM
You cook em right on top of your engine block while driving over to the pot luck just like this guy cooks his turkey. 

OMG - Red Green - LOL. Been a while since I've seen that. :) :)

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 02, 2015, 04:50:16 AM
Gotta +10 this post. I totally agree
My experiences w/ the Frenchies were isolated to 6-7 different times. Might have been just my bad luck to have run into the assholes of the group. BTW - one of my best friends here in Northern WI is 3/4 French and is a pretty cool dude.

My Mother was French.  And Canadian.  But no way was she French Canadian.

sampson2625

Spread the gospel of the tasty canadian thread! lol. French Jerks, Walleye, Maple Syrup. Maybe art will host a tasty canadian show featuring all canadian abductees (NHL PLAYERS ON AMERICAN TEAMS) lol. Or the poutine invasion.

chefist

Think about this fact. I'm pretty sure the US and Canada have the longest history of being the best neighbors to each other. Americans love going to Canada for vacation, love Canadians and their humor, embraced their national sport, etc...Canada has reciprocated...given the US the richest supply of the most powerful material on Earth, Uranium...what other two countries have this type of relationship? Everyone around Russia hates them (even China, I know, I travel there), everyone hates Germany...Scotland has a large percent of folks wanting to break away from England...

What do you all think?

pate

scottydawg

On this Veterans Day a big salute and Thank you to all our brave and crazy Canadien buddies who have fought by our side!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtVCaIYH9Xc

Quote from: scottydawg on November 11, 2015, 05:31:41 PM
On this Veterans Day a big salute and Thank you to all our brave and crazy Canadien buddies who have fought by our side!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtVCaIYH9Xc

Hockey.  Is there anything it can't do?

RickySsan

Quote from: chefist on November 03, 2015, 12:30:20 PM
Think about this fact. I'm pretty sure the US and Canada have the longest history of being the best neighbors to each other. Americans love going to Canada for vacation, love Canadians and their humor, embraced their national sport, etc...Canada has reciprocated...given the US the richest supply of the most powerful material on Earth, Uranium...what other two countries have this type of relationship? Everyone around Russia hates them (even China, I know, I travel there), everyone hates Germany...Scotland has a large percent of folks wanting to break away from England...

What do you all think?

I always had a warm fondness for Belgians (grew up in Europe), on a nation scale it goes back pretty far too..

RickySsan

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 02, 2015, 04:57:07 AM
Almost forgot: This one is for the snow machine / sled. You gotta love the name. ehh eeeerrm muffpot

OMG - Red Green - LOL. Been a while since I've seen that. :) :)

Remember, if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Keep your stick on the ice ;)

albrecht

Quote from: RickySsan on November 13, 2015, 01:27:13 PM
I always had a warm fondness for Belgians (grew up in Europe), on a nation scale it goes back pretty far too..
Belgium isn't that old, what around 1830 when they broke from The Netherlands? (The various royal houses and area, of course, was settled into various types of control far earlier.) And they often can't even bring a government together! Between the Flemish and the Walloons- I think even now there is a problem in parliament maybe resolved last year? Nice country though and tasty beer, though some too sweet for my taste.

I couldn't wait any longer for someone to drop this in here, so I had to do it myself. ;)

Eh, Come over to the dark side you knob.

sampson2625

Art Bell should move up here to Canada. We don't have a gun problem, we have a Maple Syrup problem.

Hog

We all have a BIG problem, Art Bell has retired from MITD and the Dark Matter Digital Network.

It's sad that Art is "hanging it up" due to such circumstances.

peace
Hog

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: sampson2625 on November 03, 2015, 12:20:29 PM
Spread the gospel of the tasty canadian thread! lol. French Jerks, Walleye, Maple Syrup. Maybe art will host a tasty canadian show featuring all canadian abductees (NHL PLAYERS ON AMERICAN TEAMS) lol. Or the poutine invasion.

"NHL PLAYERS ON AMERICAN TEAMS" = Canadians getting paid millions of U.S. dollars by American fans, and having sex with their daughters.  I dig it.   8)

the_peeve

Finally a thread where I can ask a very important question!

Why do they not make a Beaver Tail Butt Plug?

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: the_peeve on December 13, 2015, 01:25:59 AM
Finally a thread where I can ask a very important question!

Why do they not make a Beaver Tail Butt Plug?

Why, is your fox tail butt plug not doing it for you any more?   ;)

sampson2625

Beaver tail buttplug. This question has plagued man for centuries.

the_peeve

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 13, 2015, 03:29:03 AM
Why, is your fox tail butt plug not doing it for you any more?   ;)

Not me you silly nut! Just imagine you have come home and your woman is on all fours mewing (or whatever it is called) and using her pelvis and knees to slap the tail back and forth, and saying "Danger Danger!"

;D

the_peeve

Poor performance at the Jr's.... although we can't win them all, but we want to.

analog kid

Quote from: ItsOver on March 19, 2016, 11:21:08 AM
Gag.  Turning fries into mashed potatoes.

??

I suspect the fries aren't as soft as your hands.

ItsOver

Quote from: analog kid on March 19, 2016, 11:58:46 AM
??

I suspect the fries aren't as soft as your hands.
Thank you Ivory!