• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151207 – Neil Sanders – Mind Control - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by trostol, December 07, 2015, 11:01:18 PM

There you go Art - Steer him back to mind control - that's why we're here.  :)

Callers might turn it somewhere interesting, if they ask the right questions.

norland2424

To bad Art is pullin a Hoagland tonight and keeps steering the topic towards isis, the show would have been better if he would have let the guest go where he wanted to.

swordpoint9

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 08, 2015, 12:16:47 AM
He mentions the U.S. military specifically in an example of feeling guilty about what they've done.  Uh, dude, last time I checked Britain had a military.   :)
Britts been doing it longer than US LOL!

Sounds like the guest is a real tool. So, for your entertainment: FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY! Discuss.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on December 08, 2015, 12:16:52 AM
HOW DARE HE!!!! i'm telling you if the great Cthulhu wasnt sleeping....

Even lazier than sleeping. "In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming". Can't get anymore lazy than dead.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: trostol on December 08, 2015, 12:15:04 AM
this is close to the worst show yet
Not for me.  Nothing will top the Flat Earther.  For me, it was as entertaining as sitting next to a crying baby on a flight.

Quote from: trostol on December 08, 2015, 12:15:04 AM
this is close to the worst show yet

This idiot thinks that ISIS just needs to have the Koran explained to them in a clearer fashion and then they will stop lopping off heads.

Please, please let him be the one who tries it. Beheading film at 11:00...

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on December 08, 2015, 12:18:28 AM
Sounds like the guest is a real tool. So, for your entertainment: FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY! Discuss.

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 08, 2015, 12:19:17 AM
Even lazier than sleeping. "In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming". Can't get anymore lazy than dead.

we just put that out as a PR statement ...think of it like this

https://youtu.be/npjOSLCR2hE

Rocky4228

What's wrong with trying to understand them?  Isn't that the biggest rule of warfare...know your enemy?

zmbabwe

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 08, 2015, 12:19:51 AM
Not for me.  Nothing will top the Flat Earther.  For me, it was as entertaining as sitting next to a crying baby on a flight.

What?  The flat earther was great!  I'm looking forward to Mark Sargent on the 30th.

Rocky4228

What I'm getting from this is that Michael Jordan is a terrorist.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on December 08, 2015, 12:19:52 AM
This idiot thinks that ISIS just needs to have the Koran explained to them in a clearer fashion and then they will stop lopping off heads.

Please, please let him be the one who tries it. Beheading film at 11:00...

Perfect idea.  Explain the Koran to them.  Use the best photographs.  Just don't use photographs of Mohammed !

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Rocky4228 on December 08, 2015, 12:22:06 AM
What I'm getting from this is that Michael Jordan is a terrorist.

Not a terrorist.  But I heard he was a total asshole.

Quote from: trostol on December 08, 2015, 12:16:52 AM
HOW DARE HE!!!! i'm telling you if the great Cthulhu wasnt sleeping....
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Quote from: norland2424 on December 08, 2015, 12:18:10 AM
To bad Art is pullin a Hoagland tonight and keeps steering the topic towards isis, the show would have been better if he would have let the guest go where he wanted to.

It seems like the guest just wants to talk about the CIA, the American military, the poor underprivileged ISIS jihadis, American propaganda.... I must be a masochist to keep listening to his drivel..

swordpoint9

Reason for the Proxy armies is that Russia will protect their Warm Water Ports ! WW3 What a fucking Geopolitical tool !