• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131002 - Albert Taylor - Paranormal Investigations w/Robots

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 02, 2013, 07:28:01 PM

jazmunda

We should have a competition of who is the cruelest whilst still being vaguely lovable.

steelbot

and seriously it would be hard to track down - what is it 51's or 52's?  I for some reason thought 52's sounded right, but now i just mokedstop too much!

zeebo

Quote from: Foodlion on October 02, 2013, 08:09:15 PM
Art gave a nice shout out. Coooool beans.

I love that he described this board as a place where we "talk about this show".  That sounded so nice.  So great to have a real show to talk about, as opposed to that other show, which seems to be slowly receding from my conscious brain.  :)

SR-71

I'll be back. I'm going to get some food for the radio campfire.

steelbot

YES! - cheap pop - but the signed stuff!!!  Old Times are here again!

indigoo

He should find a graphic designer/artist with some good ideas to get some cool gear. The stuff is a bit lacking IMO.

aldousburbank

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 08:14:18 PM
I'll be back. I'm going to get some food for the radio campfire.
Hey, bring me something too will you?

Spinner

I do like the name of Art's new store.
"Art's Parts"

Hmm... Where have I heard that before... ;)

steelbot

hehehe Gosh - I want a guest-less night already - of art's all topics!

aldousburbank

Quote from: indigoo on October 02, 2013, 08:14:57 PM
He should find a graphic designer/artist with some good ideas to get some cool gear. The stuff is a bit lacking IMO.
Widespread, Chine, and PB Jorch classics.

Heather Wade

Aw, I missed Art's Bellgab shout.  I'm on shift while I listen so had to finish up a tech support call where the client's iq must have been a single digit.

Late, but here!!!  How's everybody?!?

Stoked on shout #2!!!!!   :o

Usagi

Sadly, I haven't had time to post often (I'm pressing myself just to have time to listen, but I make it happen!)  However, I had to pop in to say:

Friggin' Surreal

casioson

Warning - while you were reading 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

*pushes post*

Warning - while you were reading 14 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

*pushes post*

Warning - while you were reading 24 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

steelbot

Quote from: indigoo on October 02, 2013, 08:14:57 PM

It's blown up i think bigger than even Art expected to be honest.  And I could submit em some cooky designed stuff ....(i've got some video's ideas i'm working on ...lets just say) - i'm thinking of putting something together for like...Missed Art Recaps - NOT re-broadcasts mind you - just geaky - silly animations put together of bits (highlights) from "last nights" or weekly recap on fridays/weekends maybe.   I had fun making that quick little video last night for my pop *POP = cheap pop in wrestling, basically when you get a mention ie steelbot's winning submission and bellgab's shoutouts.