• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Leftist Goes Crazy and Kills His Brother and Sister and a Bunch of Other People

Started by chefist, August 04, 2019, 09:43:57 PM

chefist

Bellgab has gone full gay! "Right Wing Nut' in Texas...threads for days..."Eliz Warren supporter in Ohio"...nothing....

Bellgab now full gay mode!

Fuck you!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on August 04, 2019, 09:43:57 PM
Bellgab has gone full gay! "Right Wing Nut' in Texas...threads for days..."Eliz Warren supporter in Ohio"...nothing....

Fuck you!

If you were actually following the El Paso Shooting thread you would know that we’ve already exposed the Mossad op.  ;)

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 04, 2019, 09:53:32 PM
If you were actually following the El Paso Shooting thread you would know that we’ve already exposed the Mossad op.  ;)

Then open a new thread on Toledo...don't make me expose your incompetence.  ;D

chefist

You might be confused as a normal person that just goes about his/hers daily routine then suddenly called a "racist" because those of minority persuasions are murdered out of their ethnic race (around 4%)...here are your choices:

chefist

1. I love all races...I have sex with them all of the time!

chefist

2. LBJ was on record using the "N" word in an almost ubiquitous manner...I've never used it...does having a D by your name absolve you ever every racist sin?

chefist

3. Over 300,000 white guys died to free the slaves. I'm going out on a limb here...liberal women really don't care...many are happy when their men die...reparations...

WildCard

Quote from: chefist on August 04, 2019, 09:43:57 PM

Fuck you!

Dude chill. Trumps going to Toledo. He'll sort this mess out.
(Spoiler alert - vidya games)
In his defense, that's what his speechwriter wrote and they're not sending their best.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1158433894527623174

AZZERAE

Quote from: chefist on August 04, 2019, 10:14:00 PM
LBJ was on record using the "N" word in an almost ubiquitous manner...I've never used it...

The blacks must be so proud of you.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Jackstar on August 07, 2019, 09:55:36 AM

Okay well that is interesting.

It's very common for men who form their own companies with the intent of doing business with the DoD to list their wives as "owners."  By doing so, they can submit proposals as a minority (female) owned business where they are then given preferential consideration for contract award.  I've been in meetings with such companies, the wife/owner usually does nothing more than introduce herself and her "staff," then either sits down and says nothing else, or leaves.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 07, 2019, 12:53:21 PM
It's very common for men who form their own companies with the intent of doing business with the DoD to list their wives as "owners."  By doing so, they can submit proposals as a minority (female) owned business where they are then given preferential consideration for contract award.  I've been in meetings with such companies, the wife/owner usually does nothing more than introduce herself and her "staff," then either sits down and says nothing else, or leaves.
Yeah, the whole "minority business" scam. I've seen people even use racial minorities as "owner" but have nothing to do with the business except as figure head to be considering "minority owned business." You can become a whistleblower and make some money, in theory.

https://www.governing.com/topics/mgmt/gov-women-minority-contracting.html

https://loevy.com/whistleblower-protection/construction-minority-business-fraud/  (an example of a firm that handles such)

-This is not an advertisement for that particular law firm, nor should this be taken as any kind of legal advice.

AZZERAE

Quote from: albrecht on August 07, 2019, 01:44:47 PM
Yeah, the whole "minority business" scam. I've seen people even use racial minorities as "owner" but have nothing to do with the business except as figure head to be considering "minority owned business." You can become a whistleblower and make some money, in theory.

Its amazing to me whats become of the world.

DanTSX

https://loevy.com/whistleblower-protection/construction-minority-business-fraud/  (an example of a firm that handles such)

-This is not an advertisement for that particular law firm, nor should this be taken as any kind of legal advice.

You should see what they do with USAid contracts.....

Just act as the middle (wo)man for any old tender of whatever they need to package up and dump in the ocean.  You’ll get paid.

albrecht

Quote from: DanTSX on August 07, 2019, 02:06:09 PM

You should see what they do with USAid contracts.....

Just act as the middle (wo)man for any old tender of whatever they need to package up and dump in the ocean.  You’ll get paid.
I can only imagine what kind of scams and frauds happen there and in our other foreign give-away programs like USDAF, MCC, IAF, OPIC etc. I recall hearing something about NATO manipulating fuels prices and controlling many of the pipelines in Europe, airports, etc? 

https://www.pogo.org/analysis/2016/08/watchdog-uncovers-contractor-fraud-in-us-humanitarian-aid/ 

AZZERAE

Man, where can I get in on some of these foreign give-away programs? I could use a Dollar.

Uncle Duke

Several years ago, I went with a DCMA rep to conduct a first article inspection of a safety critical component manufactured at a small, family owned speciality machine shop in the South.  The place looked like it had once been a gas station/garage that had been added on to. Through out the day, a little old lady (think Granny Clampett) wanderd into the shop with pitchers of ice tea, a tray of sandwiches at lunch time, and a little later, fresh baked cookies.  She said nothing other than, "You're welcome," after we thanked her each time she came in with the food and tea.

As we were leaving that afternoon, my colleague asked our host, the machinist, to again thank the nice lady for her graciousness during the day.  He then asked if she was an employee or just a caterer?  The guy chuckled, then explained she was his Mom, and she owned the company.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 07, 2019, 02:30:27 PM
Several years ago, I went with a DCMA rep to conduct a first article inspection of a safety critical component manufactured at a small, family owned speciality machine shop in the South.  The place looked like it had once been a gas station/garage that had been added on to. Through out the day, a little old lady (think Granny Clampett) wanderd into the shop with pitchers of ice tea, a tray of sandwiches at lunch time, and a little later, fresh baked cookies.  She said nothing other than, "You're welcome," after we thanked her each time she came in with the food and tea.

As we were leaving that afternoon, my colleague asked our host, the machinist, to again thank the nice lady for her graciousness during the day.  He then asked if she was an employee or just a caterer?  The guy chuckled, then explained she was his Mom, and she owned the company.
Ha. Classic.

DanTSX

Quote from: AZRAA on August 07, 2019, 02:24:59 PM
Man, where can I get in on some of these foreign give-away programs? I could use a Dollar.

There are literally community college programs on this

They don’t cover political contributions but you can figure that out