• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Swishypants

I don't listen to douche-nozzel, but I like to ready what you guys say and make shit up. It's better than listening to this train-wreck!  :o

Wow.  Some prominent Silicon Valley titan drinks the Dougster's nano-sperm..........   

Swishypants

Well he is a Super Nazi/Jappo/Ultramarine/ISIS war fighter with a mind for history that did not happen. Male or Female, everybody wants his Jizz. 10 dollars a gusher! Crack rocks unlimited!

Sadly, the lost daughter that was the offspring from the Nano-Sperm sex slave experiment has been institutionalized in a mental hospital. 

Also the decline in bee population in North America is somehow due to anti-immigration racism.     ???

Gear shift.   Now he's talking up Czar Nicholas II

and bashing Alex Jones and Infowars.

Another gear shift. 

Now Artificial Intelligence is racist pieces of shit as well........

Swishypants

He can go from first to 3rd to Reverse and back to Park in 5 seconds flat! His superior Germanic Nippon genes!

Quote from: Swishypants on November 07, 2017, 09:45:40 PM
He can go from first to 3rd to Reverse and back to Park in 5 seconds flat! His superior Germanic Nippon genes!

No doubt!   Now the topic is some dude that masturbates with Big Macs

I'm not sure how much longer I can make it..................

Swishypants

Just make up the wildest, dumbest bullshit you can possibly imagine, record it and play it back at quadruple speed, and you can roll your own! Heard it once, you've heard them all!

Quote from: Swishypants on November 07, 2017, 09:50:48 PM
Just make up the wildest, dumbest bullshit you can possibly imagine, record it and play it back at quadruple speed, and you can make your own! Heard it once, you've heard them all!

Yeah......  But.....   Beating off using the special sauce and patties in a Big Mac?   That takes a special kind of imagination.   I wouldn't have come up with that in a 100 years

Edit.  Correction.  Guess it was a McChicken.

Now he's ranting that there are no Asians or other people of color in Russia. 

Guess he's never heard of Nellie Kim or looked at a damn map

Swishypants

The jacking off with Big Macs made it worth it. Big Mac Ahjack.

Made it to halftime.......   I'm drained.   He was rather hard on Gunner tonight as well.

Quote from: Swishypants on November 07, 2017, 10:01:09 PM
Time to go to Mickey-D's!

Oh yeah,   I'm off!

Better than listening him to beg for funds - which will be up next.

Swishypants

Donate Big Mac's to him instead of money!

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 07, 2017, 09:27:22 PM
Pretty wild stuff tonight.......

The Dougster was dead for 48 hours, then was re-animated after an injection of nano-plasma but he was then kept as a
sex slave where he impregnated a female that had no name but only a number.

If nothing else, the dude has an active imagination.

That number.  Was it 136 or 142?

Gunner65

So Dietrich says he was was 12 years old when he was infused/transplanted with "nano-blood".  Dead for 2-3 days and upon his "re-animation" was presented with a female test subject known only as "FEM 136 or 142"?  DD says this number was her sex and date of birth?  So he had sex two or three times a day with a female born in 1936 or 1942.......In 1978.

So this female sex slave was either aged 36 or 42 at time of conception banging a 12 year old 2-3 times a day under medical supervision? 

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 10, 2017, 04:21:54 PM
So Dietrich says he was was 12 years old when he was infused/transplanted with "nano-blood".  Dead for 2-3 days and upon his "re-animation" was presented with a female test subject known only as "FEM 136 or 142"?  DD says this was date of birth?  So he had sex two or three times a day with a female born in 1936 or 1942.......In 1978.

So this female sex slave was either aged 36 or 42 at time of conception banging a 12 year old 2-3 times a day under medical supervision?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB52NEPJxUs

Corona Kitty

Dietrich is the angriest homosexual I've ever heard

Gunner65

Very bizarre.  And Dietrich invented a few more lies concerning me but I have good news.  The VA OIG has closed the investigation of my case involving Dietrich and Gary States.  The VA has removed a VBA Claims Examiner in the same district in the same week, https://www.va.gov/accountability/Adverse_Actions_Report.pdf

I have submitted FOIA request for the results of that investigation as a "named individual" and submitted copy of photo ID as required.

My speculation is that VBA employee Gary States was removed for misconduct.   

The irony of this is notable.

VBA employee removed following a VA investigation for obtaining and publicly releasing Veterans personal info to Douglas Dietrich for the purpose of intimidation,  harassment, defamation and slander....within days of Veterans Day!   Coincidence? Maybe.  But given the evidence,  the VBA employee conspired with Dietrich to attack legitimate veterans is grounds for removal. 

Gunner65

Dietrich and Dan Arola (Taboo Bros).   "Double-teaming the Damned"

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 11, 2017, 08:58:50 PM
Dietrich and Dan Arola (Taboo Bros).   "Double-teaming the Damned"

Well if the Gunner is here, guess I gotta listen.  Although, I know I'll regret it by half past the hour

Gunner65

HAAA  HAHHHAAAAA   Send 200 bucks right now!

The Dougster needs Two Hundred dollar to make you holler