• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Heathers pumping out from pole to freezing pole folks!

Her words, not mine.

Quote from: brig on December 03, 2018, 11:02:07 PM
"...onna program tonight".

Never realized it but she copped Art's show intro verbage as well.

ZaZa

Heather has a mouth like a shredder !!!
TRUE FACT

When the rubber meets the road, she is really not good. Screw this..............

ZaZa

I'm glad I'm not listening to her vomiting

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 03, 2018, 11:11:28 PM
When the rubber meets the road, she is really not good. Screw this..............

Perfectly understandable.  Her radio personality is horrible.  IMHO.

ZaZa

Interesting that Vara's thread still has: 8 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.
and Heather's has: 6 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Obviously people prefer Vara's fat neck.

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 11:17:38 PM
Would you fuck her neck ?

as long as she had something covering that hideous face. wew lad!

ZaZa

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 03, 2018, 11:26:16 PM
as long as she had something covering that hideous face. wew lad!
..with Vara's mug shot? LOL

Lilith

"Preston Dennett began investigating UFOs and the paranormal in 1986 when he discovered that his family, friends and co-workers were having dramatic unexplained encounters. Since then, he has interviewed hundreds of witnesses and investigated a wide variety of paranormal phenomena. He is a field investigator for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), a ghost hunter, a paranormal researcher, and the author of 21 books and more than 100 articles on UFOs and the paranormal. His articles have appeared in numerous magazines including Fate, Atlantis Rising, MUFON UFO Journal, Nexus, Paranormal Magazine, UFO Magazine, Mysteries Magazine, Ufologist and others. His writing has been translated into several different languages including German, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Icelandic. He has appeared on numerous radio and television programs, including Midnight in the Desert with Art Bell, Exploring Unexplained Phenomenon with Scott Colborn, and many others. He has appeared on Unsealed, Deep Sea UFOs 1 & 2, UFO Hunters and more. His research has been presented in the LA Times, the LA Daily News, the Dallas Morning News and other newspapers. He has taught classes on various paranormal subjects and lectures across the United States. He currently resides in Reseda, California.

https://prestondennett.weebly.com"

http://thekingdomofnye.com/

Dr. MD MD

How is Heather doing these days, brig? Still total suckage or has there actually been improvement?

Metron2267

Energy level has been high mostly, board work and intro/outros improved, she will tease a question to lead the next segment after commercials as well. Voice wise - the same. Overall a modest improvement imho, but sometimes regresses to mean. Think of her as less a legacy and more a curiosity. Just my .02c.

Lilith

https://www.lnmradionetwork.com/whatshappening/psa-12-4-18-the-kingdom-of-nye-with-heather-wade

Quote:
"Dear LNM Radio Network Listeners,

We are sorry to report, that Heather Wade will no longer be airing her show “The Kingdom of Nye with Heather Wade” at midnight eastern, airing Monday to Friday on the LNM Radio Network effective immediately. Due to the following reasons:
Failed to represent network in any media.

Failed to acknowledge and communicate to the network and work with us during technical difficulties.

Failed to provide communication between herself and the network.

Refused to respond to the network in any and all media platforms.

Failed to supply a replacement show in lieu of a no-live show.

Consequently, the LNM Radio Network is seeking a replacement show, which is the only option we have to move forward with Heather Wade and her show. I’m excited by the candidates on our list and we would love to hear from the listeners on what show they would like to hear at the midnight hour.

Please understand that this was a business decision and we were left with no choice. As a result of what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Yours Sincerely,
Michael T. Vara, Katie Neely & Darrell Neely
LNM Owner and Management"

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2018, 04:51:30 PM
How is Heather doing these days, brig? Still total suckage or has there actually been improvement?

Gotten worse and worse IMHO, I'm afraid.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on December 04, 2018, 11:25:20 PM
I wonder if people know she is live on her webpage here:

https://thekingdomofnye.com/listen.php

Yep, they're listening to her using her real voice and slapping the desk. I listened for a few minutes until after Ella in KY called and Heather said "Bless her heart" I'm not sure if she grasps that's not actually a nice thing to say...
I don't know how you regularly listen to her, brig. I commend you!

Lilith

The network engineers want to borrow some money from her?

Lilith

"It's on Facebook, how professional is that"?

LOL

Lilith

She'll be calling Rick at KCAA tomorrow.