• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Am I the only one without the PM feature anymore?

Started by DigitalPigSnuggler, August 23, 2019, 03:59:57 PM

In one of the threads, Mod Emeritus Liberace asked me to reply to him by PM.  Then I discovered that the PM link no longer appeared in my toolbar:

So I am wondering if this is a glitch with my account; something general that I haven't heard about, or Libby just fucking with me.  Kindly advise soonest.

Quote from: Liberace! on August 23, 2019, 04:20:14 PM
I'm up in this bitch PeeEmm'n like a muuuuug.

I don't think there's any particular need for privacy with my reply.  You asked: "Is this DPS?"  I simply tried to convey that wearing a KAG (or MAGA) hat wasn't something that I would do.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 23, 2019, 04:22:31 PM
I don't think there's any particular need for privacy with my reply.  You asked: "Is this DPS?"  I simply tried to convey that wearing a KAG (or MAGA) hat wasn't something that I would do.

Sheeeeeit.

Catsmile

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 23, 2019, 04:15:02 PM
I just sent you a PM let me know if you get it

# Thanks For PMing The Erect Cock Pic, Bro.
# Even Though I Didn't Ask For It.
# Posting Cock Pick... For A Friend.
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

#GloriousErectCock

paladin1991

DearPenisSnatcher,
there is no need for PMs.  anything you have to say to me you can say right here.

starrmtn001

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 23, 2019, 10:06:31 PM
DearPenisSnatcher,
there is no need for PMs.  anything you have to say to me you can say right here.

Damn straight!

WOTR

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 23, 2019, 10:06:31 PM
I agree. I had refrained from sending anything that I would be upset if people published to the board. However, it would be nice to have access to the PM's that were already sent (even if it were just for a day.) I had a blog address that only resides in my PM's for an ex-member who keeps a blog on her kid with a challenge (no, I'm not going to reveal more.) I also had one email address that only resides in the PM's.

I'm sure there is a reason for them to be gone, and I should have been smart enough to have moved that information somewhere else after BG disappeared for a few months- but I didn't. Call me stupid or short sighted. I figured that if BG was back to stay it wasn't something to worry about (but then I hadn't considered that PM's were a feature that would disappear.)

So, any chance that there is a database that might make a return for awhile, or is it a dead feature?

SredniVashtar

As flies to wanton boys are we to Liberace. He fucks with us for his sport. It's a sign of the totalitarian hell that we're living in that he can pull this shit without the slightest warning or explanation. It's like the last days of Stalin, and I for one will no longer endure his capricious tyranny. I'm going to write a letter, maybe even start a petition.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 26, 2019, 05:16:06 AM
As flies to wanton boys are we to Liberace. He fucks with us for his sport. It's a sign of the totalitarian hell that we're living in that he can pull this shit without the slightest warning or explanation. It's like the last days of Stalin, and I for one will no longer endure his capricious tyranny. I'm going to write a letter, maybe even start a petition.
And a Strongly Worded letter, I do hope and pray my good Vashtar.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 26, 2019, 05:16:06 AM

You should try these newfangled things called hashtags!  You put them on your posts and like-minded people can find you easily and flock to your banner, as it were.

Unless they can tell you are merely a bitter and jealous old queen, in which case they won't touch you with a bargepole.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 26, 2019, 06:25:36 AM
You should try these newfangled things called hashtags! ...
I thought Catsmile had bought them all up.

SredniVashtar

Unless they can tell you are merely a bitter and jealous old queen, in which case they won't touch you with a bargepole.

Sounds like someone's lisping from experience.

starrmtn001

You should try these newfangled things called hashtags!  You put them on your posts and like-minded people can find you easily and flock to your banner, as it were.

I wasn't sure what a hashtag was for a while.   
Was it some mark or flag in my shredded potatoes?  Or something that popped up when my pipe went dry?
No.  It was a Tic-Tac-Toe board.  A tiny little askewed Tic-Tac-Toe board that used to be also called a pound sign. 

Dear, me.  I'm havin' fun here, but the way things are going lately, I think I'll have more fun on the other side. ;) ;D

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 06:50:00 AM
Was it some mark or flag in my shredded potatoes?  Or something that popped up when my pipe went dry?
No.  It was a Tic-Tac-Toe board.  A tiny little askewed Tic-Tac-Toe board that used to be also called a pound sign. 

Dear, me.  I'm havin' fun here, but the way things are going lately, I think I'll have more fun on the other side. ;) ;D
MISS STARR I think you have a good time wherever you go 💃🏼🕺🏽

starrmtn001

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on August 26, 2019, 07:19:25 AM
  MISS STARR I think you have a good time wherever you go 💃🏼🕺🏽

Thank you, VENUS!  I hope you do too. ;)
It is so good to see you again. ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 06:50:00 AM

That's a good point.  When and why did the pound sign morph into a hastag?  Ah, the weighty, soul-searching topics we ponder within Liberace's realm.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ItsOver on August 26, 2019, 09:07:40 AM
That's a good point.  When and why did the pound sign morph into a hastag?  Ah, the weighty, soul-searching topics we ponder within Liberace's realm.
Good point, back at ya.  ;)
But I think the pound sign morphed into the hashtag, long before MV morphed into Liberace.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 07:46:58 AM
Thank you, VENUS!  I hope you do too. ;)
It is so good to see you again. ;D
good to see you too. Do not tell Richard Groyper as he will think we are cat ladies ...

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on August 26, 2019, 03:43:22 AM
I agree. I had refrained from sending anything that I would be upset if people published to the board. However, it would be nice to have access to the PM's that were already sent (even if it were just for a day.) I had a blog address that only resides in my PM's for an ex-member who keeps a blog on her kid with a challenge (no, I'm not going to reveal more.) I also had one email address that only resides in the PM's.

I'm sure there is a reason for them to be gone, and I should have been smart enough to have moved that information somewhere else after BG disappeared for a few months- but I didn't. Call me stupid or short sighted. I figured that if BG was back to stay it wasn't something to worry about (but then I hadn't considered that PM's were a feature that would disappear.)

So, any chance that there is a database that might make a return for awhile, or is it a dead feature?
I thought I read somewhere that Lee would look into this for indivduals.

starrmtn001

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on August 26, 2019, 11:19:36 AM
good to see you too. Do not tell Richard Groyper as he will think we are cat ladies ...
Fuck him if he doesn't like We Honorable Cat Ladies.  I love Cats, and if he (or anyone else) doesn't like it,   that's his (their) bad. 8)

starrmtn001

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 26, 2019, 11:56:20 AM
I see what you did there.  DPS   Straight  Laughter ensues.
OMG!  I didn't notice that till you, pointed, it out! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 26, 2019, 12:57:28 PM
Fuck him if he doesn't like We Honorable Cat Ladies.  I love Cats, and if he (or anyone else) doesn't like it,   that's his (their) bad. 8)
Wow I like this spunky side of you Miss Starr🐱Ya Baby