• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

TigerLily

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 29, 2018, 01:35:53 AM
So true, Zee...  however, tonight, so far, so good.  Your presence is very much celebrated! :D

Zeebo's back! *Nebs and Tiges celebrate*

Nebraska888

Quote from: TigerLily on January 29, 2018, 02:02:22 AM
Zeebo's back! *Nebs and Tiges celebrate*

I am laughing so hard!!!!!  Yes, Zee, you made your girls HAPPY!!!!!

WOTR

Quote from: zeebo on January 29, 2018, 01:31:06 AM
Hi Tiges good to see you, and to use a Beelz phrase "With you still am I".  However I have been a bit reclusive, bellgab-wise, as it's become a bit too unrefined here lately for even a rakish squirrel such as me.  But I'll probably drop by from time to time, and monitor the situation, while snacking appropriately.
Good to see you here... I don't think that the Knapp thread is too bad.

Hope you continue posting- I really did miss seeing you around.

TigerLily

Now on to the Dark Side. A real departure from typical Knapp fare. I'm looking forward to it

Nebraska888

Quote from: TigerLily on January 29, 2018, 02:09:27 AM
Now on to the Dark Side. A real departure from typical Knapp fare. I'm looking forward to it

Me too! It is a fitting topic for this dark and cold winter's night in my Nebraska village!!!

zeebo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 29, 2018, 02:04:50 AM
I am laughing so hard!!!!!  Yes, Zee, you made your girls HAPPY!!!!!

LOL I think this is all just Knapp fever spilling over.  But what the hell, I'm not above taking advantage of that.   ;D

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on January 29, 2018, 02:19:59 AM
LOL I think this is all just Knapp fever spilling over.  But what the hell, I'm not above taking advantage of that.   ;D

Nope, you were missed.  We won't pressure you to post unless you want to.  However, it is always delightful when you do!

zeebo

Quote from: WOTR on January 29, 2018, 02:09:13 AM
Good to see you here... I don't think that the Knapp thread is too bad.

Hope you continue posting- I really did miss seeing you around.

Hey buddy thanks for the kind words.  I do miss this place, or at least how it's been during certain incarnations.  Not sure what I'll do but I'll probably peek in from time to time - some things can still only happen on bellgab.

TigerLily

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 29, 2018, 02:23:42 AM
Nope, you were missed.  We won't pressure you to post unless you want to.  However, it is always delightful when you do!

ditto, zeebo  :-*

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on January 29, 2018, 01:37:38 AM
... squirrel issues- they kill technology and also are, according to a New Year's Prediction caller with Ian years ago  a source of almost Armageddon?...

Oh that's such an ugly word for it.  We prefer to think of it as a Bushy-tailed Renaissance.

Quote from: zeebo on January 29, 2018, 01:31:06 AM
Hi Tiges good to see you, and to use a Beelz phrase "With you still am I".  However I have been a bit reclusive, bellgab-wise, as it's become a bit too unrefined here lately for even a rakish squirrel such as me.  But I'll probably drop by from time to time, and monitor the situation, while snacking appropriately.

Nice to see you too, zeebo.  Yeah, it has been pretty wild the last year or so with Hitler's acolytes defecating all over the place but please don't let that keep you away.  We need all the level heads that we can get on the forum.

zeebo

Hey 21st, yeah I'm a little leery of spending much time here these days.  I may just drop into an occasional Knapp nite, or dare I say it, a Hoagie show?  I almost cracked a few weeks ago when I caught some good Nooryisms, and thought of posting to GNS like old times lol.  Anyway good to see you man.

Quote from: zeebo on January 29, 2018, 01:15:44 PM
Hey 21st, yeah I'm a little leery of spending much time here these days.  I may just drop into an occasional Knapp nite, or dare I say it, a Hoagie show?  I almost cracked a few weeks ago when I caught some good Nooryisms, and thought of posting to GNS like old times lol.  Anyway good to see you man.

You'll be ok if you stay out of the politics threads.  I still put my two bits in every now and then and question myself about doing so.

ItsOver

Knapp time approaching!  Owls and aliens.  :D  Still better than Jorch and Tommee.

Owls & Alien Contact/ Golden State Killer
Sunday - February 18, 2018
Hosted by George Knapp
Guest(s): Mike Clelland, Keith Komos
First Half: Mike Clelland has collected a wealth of first-hand accounts in which owls manifest in moments that surround alien contact. He joins George Knapp discuss how the owl connection encompasses more than the UFO experience but synchronicities, ancient archetypes, dreams, shamanistic experiences, and death.

Second Half: He’s the most prolific offender the state of California has ever known, yet most people have never heard of the case and the maniac remains unidentified. True crime expert and author, Keith Komos, will discuss how after over fifty rapes, and possibly a dozen murders the "Golden State Killer" couldn't be stopped.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on January 29, 2018, 01:15:44 PM
Hey 21st, yeah I'm a little leery of spending much time here these days.  I may just drop into an occasional Knapp nite...
Put down the nuts and get your treehouse ready for Knapp, squirrel!

Quote from: ItsOver on February 17, 2018, 01:06:32 PM
Knapp time approaching!  Owls and aliens...

Two hours of that horseshit?

Gd5150

Sunday - February 18, 2018
HOST
George Knapp

Dr. MD MD

You get Project Orion! And you get Project Orion!!

Everyone get's Project Orion!!!

AvDaBr

Quote from: ItsOver on February 17, 2018, 01:06:32 PM
Knapp time approaching!  Owls and aliens.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 17, 2018, 05:30:42 PM
Two hours of that horseshit?

Oh come on.  It'll be a hoot.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on February 17, 2018, 01:13:03 PM
Put down the nuts and get your treehouse ready for Knapp, squirrel!

I am fluffing my bunny slippers as we speak.   8)

ItsOver

Heh, heh... good to see you here Zeeb.  I've got my special, limited edition Knapp jammies on.

GravitySucks

“I’ve just got to conclude that Goliath really was a giant!” WTF???

GNS

albrecht

Dang, all for owls (spooky birds) and Knapp but "Wild Bunch" on now, and a personal habit that if on, even with commercials or editting, I gotta watch.

It`s tiiimmmmeeeee, Knappyheads! 8)

I never trusted those dang Owls.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 19, 2018, 12:07:41 AM
It`s tiiimmmmeeeee, Knappyheads! 8)

FTF!!! They finally got you out of Gitmo?

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 19, 2018, 12:10:51 AM
FTF!!! They finally got you out of Gitmo?

Indeed! I am Tanned, Rested and Ready. Fixed my back problem, too. :)