• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr MD MD's butt plug

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 05:16:43 PM

Still waiting on this little thing called evidence rather than accusation. This shit right here is the kind of thing I'm talking about that's working against you rather than for you but, by all means, keep it up! I don't want to see you assholes in power EVER again! There's nothing worse than the ire of a former voter betrayed. You done fucked up, son! BADLY! Now, it's time to stop your tantrum before you're punished. ;) ;D

You didn't have any problem with lack of evidence with the made up Pizzagate shit. It even had a fuckwit go there with a rifle to look in the basement, that doesn't exist![size=78%] Nine women who have never met accused Moore of inappropriate attention, but because he's one of your perverts you gave him a pass. VA now AL, the beginning of the end of the orange cunt and his sycophants. [/size]

Swishypants

Shard seatbelt harness in the Snow Speeder. Luke and Dax could tug on the straps and stimulate one another's CACKS!

GOP swamp.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 05:17:34 PM

No shit Inspector Cleaseau.  What do you suppose our cyber warriors are doing as we speak.  Christ, could you be any more of a dufus.  Examples of the U.S.interfering in the internal affairs of other countries are many and ongoing.  What the Russians do must be countered but only a goddam fool would not realize that we and other nations do the same thing.

Just in recent times, Obama used taxpayer money to send political operatives to Israel to unseat Natanyahu in Israel’s  last election.  HIlliary was successful in convincing the neighborhood organizer in chief that we should help topple the Mubarak and Kadafi regimes with no clue as to who would replace him.  In Egypt the Muslim Brotherhood took over and started to impose Sharia Law which triggered yet another uprising at which time the military took over.  In Libya the result was even worse with the death of Americans in Benghazi and the shithouse mess that exists in Libya today.  The Iranian Nuclear deal has resulted in an enriched and emboldened Iran that now threatens the entire Middle East. 

As for NATO, Trump has prodded it out of its stupor and now most of the member states are ponying up their share of the cost of defending Europe.

Your position on world affairs is no more than one would expect from one who gets his news from the MSM exclusively and has nothing more than to fallback on than that.  Your comments are loaded with dim witted conclusions and sophistry and fall apart under scrutiny.

Why do you hate America and won't criticize Putin? Because the man child won't?  ???

Dr MD MD's butt plug

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 05:18:40 PM

Or someone so cowardly they'll only post as a guest (who will soon be ignored).

That'll teach em eh, pretend doctor?!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr MD MD's butt plug on December 16, 2017, 05:22:12 PM

You didn't have any problem with lack of evidence with the made up Pizzagate shit. It even had a fuckwit go there with a rifle to look in the basement, that doesn't exist![size=78%] Nine women who have never met accused Moore of inappropriate attention, but because he's one of your perverts you gave him a pass. VA now AL, the beginning of the end of the orange cunt and his sycophants. [/size]

I could say look into all the pedo arrests that have taken place in the last year that aren't being reported by the MSM but you're too stupid to understand that.  ;)

Dr MD MD's butt plug

Quote from: Dr MD MD's Sex Gerbil on December 16, 2017, 05:17:33 PM

Like an elderly manchild who fills his empty life with a minimum of 50 posts per day.

He should put himself forward to be a pick for the judiciary. This guy did really well... He went to the Trump university law school faculty!  ;D

https://youtu.be/nUvNVR90bFM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GOP swamp. on December 16, 2017, 05:25:10 PM

Why do you hate America and won't criticize Putin? Because the man child won't?  ???

Putin is a thug but he is doing what he sees as in the interest of himself and his country.  “Know thy enemy” is the key to combatting a threat like Putin.  Your wide eyed amazement is quaint.

GOP swamp.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 05:33:32 PM

Putin is a thug but he is doing what he sees as in the interest of himself and his country.  “Know thy enemy” is the key to combatting a threat like Putin.  Your wide eyed amazement is quaint.

But not something you can accuse Trump of. He has no interest in combating Putin. His own side yes, but not a known adversary. But its okay, we know why he won't take on his benefactor and why he hates America and only loves himself.

Gd5150

Putin is a thug but he is doing what he sees as in the interest of himself and his country.  “Know thy enemy” is the key to combatting a threat like Putin.  Your wide eyed amazement is quaint.
Sounds like every Demokkkrat since JFK. Doing what they feel is best for Russia.

Dr. MD MD

You certainly don't want to trust him enough to turn your back on him but he knows who the real enemy is, as should we.

pedo hunter

Quote from: Dr MD MD's butt plug on December 16, 2017, 05:33:31 PM

He should put himself forward to be a pick for the judiciary. This guy did really well... He went to the Trump university law school faculty!  ;D 

what an uneducated faggot seeking such an important and very responsible position
absolute disgrace 
besides being a faggot he acted like a faggot

https://youtu.be/nUvNVR90bFM

GOP swamp.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 05:39:27 PM

You certainly don't want to trust him enough to turn your back on him but he knows who the real enemy is, as should we.

None of those. He has opposition members and reporters who write the truth about him murdered. But Trump is fine with that. In fact Trump is okay with every murdering dictator.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GOP swamp. on December 16, 2017, 05:48:39 PM

None of those. He has opposition members and reporters who write the truth about him murdered. But Trump is fine with that. In fact Trump is okay with every murdering dictator.

You're an idiot.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GOP swamp. on December 16, 2017, 05:38:12 PM

But not something you can accuse Trump of. He has no interest in combating Putin. His own side yes, but not a known adversary. But its okay, we know why he won't take on his benefactor and why he hates America and only loves himself.

Right, now is the time to go all antagonistic toward a nuclear power.  What with N.K., militant Islam  Iran and all the other tinderbox situations in the world and our military spread thin you want to poke a nuclear armed badger.  That’s just brilliant.  Has Trump lifted any of the sanctions imposed on Russia?  What would you have him do next with respect to Russia.  Maybe he could get word to Putin that he will be more flexible after he gets re-elected like Obama did.

If you could think past your outrage at Trump beating Hilliary and the phoney claims that Russia is responsible for her you loss, you might see what is actually in the best interest of Americans.

GOP swamp.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 05:53:08 PM

Right, now is the time to go all antagonistic toward a nuclear power.  What with N.K., militant Islam  Iran and all the other tinderbox situations in the world and our military spread thin you want to poke a nuclear armed the badger.  That’s just brilliant.  Has Trump lifted any of the sanctions imposed on Russia.

Yet, and he wants to. But to do so will confirm quicker that Flynn had done his masters bidding by trying to make some money out of it.. Stop being so disingenuous about the reasons. Trump has no interest in anything but his businesses and no-one else but himself. He could care less about you or me, what efforts has he made about reaching out to those who didn't vote for him, apart from zero?

If you could think past your outrage at Trump beating Hilliary and the phoney claims that Russia is responsible for her you loss, you might see what is actually in the best interest of Americans.

I have no interest in Clinton, she was an albatross for the Dems, but its a lost cause hoping Trump and his sycophants will do anything in the best interests of most Americans.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on December 16, 2017, 05:50:38 PM
COCAINE AND TEENAGE GIRLS MAN!!!

https://youtu.be/sdNzS1zxuTc

TESTORS GLUE AND YOUR HAND, DUDE!!  THATS HOW YOU ROLL.

Dr MD MD's blow up doll

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GOP swamp. on December 16, 2017, 05:59:50 PM

Yet, and he wants to. But to do so will confirm quicker that Flynn had done his masters bidding by trying to make some money out of it.. Stop being so disingenuous about the reasons. Trump has no interest in anything but his businesses and no-one else but himself. He could care less about you or me, what efforts has he made about reaching out to those who didn't vote for him, apart from zero?

I have no interest in Clinton, she was an albatross for the Dems, but its a lost cause hoping Trump and his sycophants will do anything in the best interests of most Americans.

Your assertions have no basis in fact and are a matter opinion (albeit uninformed) which you are certainly entitled to.  However, when you post them here be ready to support them with facts or reason.   All you have offered is flacid invective as is true for all your leftist brethren who post here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr MD MD's blow up doll on December 16, 2017, 06:01:55 PM

And you can't satisfy me. I have needs too.  :'(

You're an idiot and not even a useful one.  ;)

GOP swamp.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 06:06:13 PM

Your assertions have no basis in fact and are based on your opinion which you are entitled to.  However, when you post them here be ready to support them with facts or reason.   All you have offered is flacid.

Show evidence to show he's any interest in anything or anyone but himself? He even calls Putin because Putin played him by saying nice things about him, what a fucking child.

Dr MD MD's blow up doll

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 06:06:33 PM

You're an idiot and not even a useful one.  ;)

And you're impotent. You could go down on me though, if you washed and disinfected me I wouldn't stink of your three week old mess.  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr MD MD's blow up doll on December 16, 2017, 06:11:39 PM

And you're impotent. You could go down on me though, if you washed and disinfected me I wouldn't stink of your three week old mess.  :-\

Clean yourself, bitch! And stop talking. It's not what you were designed for.  ::)

pedo hunter

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 06:12:49 PM

Clean yourself, bitch! And stop talking. It's not what you were designed for.  ::)
only if you could shut your dirty mouth for few hours and give bellgab time to recover from your annoying presence here

GOP swamp.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 06:06:13 PM

Your assertions have no basis in fact and are a matter opinion (albeit uninformed) which you are certainly entitled to.  However, when you post them here be ready to support them with facts or reason.   All you have offered is flacid invective as is true for all your leftist brethren who post here.

Okay, a couple of simple questions for you. Why do you think Flynn lied to the FBI if what he was lying about was all legal and above board? And why did Trump grant him a security clearance even though he was warned about employing Flynn, including his risk as a blackmail target?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GOP swamp. on December 16, 2017, 06:09:42 PM

Show evidence to show he's any interest in anything or anyone but himself? He even calls Putin because Putin played him by saying nice things about him, what a fucking child.

You are asking me to prove a negative (look it up.) Why don’t you enumerate the ways in which he has enriched himself while serving as President and I will list the ways in which Hilliary and Bill did so while she was the SOS?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pedo hunter on December 16, 2017, 06:19:38 PM
only if you could shut your dirty mouth for few hours and give bellgab time to recover from your annoying presence here

No chance. You really don't deserve it.  :D

GOP swamp.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2017, 06:23:03 PM

You are asking me to prove a negative (look it up.) Why don’t you enumerate the ways in which he has enriched himself while serving as President and I will list the ways in which Hilliary and Bill did so while she was the SOS?

Prove what negative? I asked why you thought Flynn might lie to the FBI about something Trump says was legal. What possible reason would he lie?

Like I said, Clinton was an albatross. But for all his campaigning to drain the swamp, he's sure made sure he's ignored his spending on our dime, as too has his cabinet. Every time he flies to his golf courses where he wouldn't have time to play golf remember, it runs up at least 3 million of our dollars. You think the foreign leaders who stay there, stay for free? And what do you think they might get in return?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GOP swamp. on December 16, 2017, 06:22:18 PM

Okay, a couple of simple questions for you. Why do you think Flynn lied to the FBI if what he was lying about was all legal and above board? And why did Trump grant him a security clearance even though he was warned about employing Flynn, including his risk as a blackmail target?

Do I really have to bring you up to date.  Flynn was ensnared by the anti-Trump FBI agent fired from the Mueller probe.  A federal judge has taken control of Flynn’s case.   Open the below link if you dare to expose yourself to the latest revelations about how the FBI set Flynn and Trump up.  (Yeah I know it’s FN but you didn’t hear this anywhere else did you?)   Trump tends to be loyal to people he trusts and is not quick to through them under the bus.  Given Obama’s firing and open contempt for Flynn (and Visa versa) because Flynn was critical of OBama, I would have put more trust in Flynn than Comey and at this point in time it looks like his judgement was correct.  If Flynn was a security risk, why didn’t Obama pull his security clearance. 

We’ll see how this plays out.  In the meantime, why don’t you consider an alternative view on the matter to broaden your horizons.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/04/fbi-agent-fired-from-russia-probe-oversaw-flynn-interviews-changed-comey-memos-on-clinton-charges.html[/font]