• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2018, 12:22:58 PM
Yeah, "accident." ::)
It was Kamakazi, though.  So do you think someone knowingly kamakzi'd or do you think Mind Control got them going the wrong way on the freeway?

Fourteen

albrecht

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 01:34:15 PM
It was Kamakazi, though.  So do you think someone knowingly kamakzi'd or do you think Mind Control got them going the wrong way on the freeway?

Fourteen
Of course accidents happen. But just for thoughts along more conspiratorial lines- the driver, or Kamakazi as you call the driver, is not the only possibility, it is "old news" that cars can be hacked.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2013/07/24/hackers-reveal-nasty-new-car-attacks-with-me-behind-the-wheel-video/#1f42100f228c

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 01:28:16 PM
So, ItsOver, you're okay with Comey telling Congress?  You wanted even more?

Just stop playing dumb now. It's beneath you. ::)

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2018, 01:51:29 PM
Of course accidents happen. But just for thoughts along more conspiratorial lines- the driver, or Kamakazi as you call the driver, is not the only possibility, it is "old news" that cars can be hacked.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2013/07/24/hackers-reveal-nasty-new-car-attacks-with-me-behind-the-wheel-video/#1f42100f228c
Oooooooo. I remember now.  A lady out here was severely punished by the justice system when her car accelerated , i believe, without her consent.  Her bf was killed.  But that model car has had another incidence of this.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2018, 02:03:22 PM
Trying to make sure i understand his angle.  I had previously thought him at the opposite end of that issue.

My student loans thank you.

Fourteen

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 23, 2018, 09:14:59 AM
"Would you say it before, after... or during?"

When Trump is screwing MDMD, MD just bends over before, after and during and moans, "Some more, please."

I keep asking chapped ass liberals to cite a single instance of Trump as POTUS screwing anybody.  They keep changing the subject.

Jojo

Got you fooled   :D

Fourteen 'N Fakin' It!

Juan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 23, 2018, 02:56:11 PM
I keep asking chapped ass liberals to cite a single instance of Trump as POTUS screwing anybody.  They keep changing the subject.
They just call me a racist.

starrmtn001

Ya gotta understand their predicament.  It's got to be hard for them to hear clearly with their heads crammed that far up their arses. ::)

Jojo

Quote from: Juan on June 23, 2018, 03:31:30 PM
It's only been a short time.  Policy changes slowly.  ANd, there is his past reputation.  Hopefully you'll be right.  Otherwise, give me time.

Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on June 23, 2018, 03:31:30 PM

Or a Nazi. Those are the only two names they seem to be able to call people who disagree with them. And if it doesn't seem obvious at first just give them time. They'll figure out an angle. ;)

PaulAtreides

Trump tariff actions have already raised prices on some commodities (lumber, for one).
Many middle income people actually face a federal income tax increase.

Even George Will advised people to vote against the GOP in November. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 03:39:24 PM
It's only been a short time.  Policy changes slowly.  ANd, there is his past reputation.  Hopefully you'll be right.  Otherwise, give me time.

Fourteen
President Trump has never tried to hide the fact he used to be an "insider."  He has always been forthcoming about it.  Knowing how they operate gives him an advantage over the black hats.  Thank God he is on our, America's, side. ;) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 23, 2018, 03:45:51 PM
Trump tariff actions have already raised prices on some commodities (lumber, for one).

That's because like so many establishment conservatives he's not really conservative at all. It's all been part of the establishment puppet show meant to keep you asleep. ;D

They're obviously getting desperate now. ;)

albrecht

Is your "one client" WTF co ltd, or something.  ;) From the lawyer with one client who didn't know how much we already spend on military "space" programs or that other countries also do?  But, lumber aside, generally I'm against tariffs because trade is good. There are scenarios and situations in which they are ok to have (protect national defense, when a country is developing or only has one major natural asset to sell, or as punishment/inducement for negotiations, etc.) I was totally against, for example, the ZA and Rhodesian trade bans and such (look how they are fairing now?) But some things should be produced/mfg locally for security concerns (look how the Japs used much of our steel to build ships and crafts to fight against us!) Before WWI there were famous economists who thought free trade would prevent another European war.

ps: your lumber industry has benefited greatly from the US real estate market and crazy environmental rules (self-imposed by leftists) so tell your client WestFraser, I do NOT know that is your sole client but simply making a joke because WTF is funny, that they will be fine. This is likely a negotiation tactic but even if not the amount of building here and economy? We will still buy your wood...oh crap...what if we decide to steel frame???

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2018, 03:48:22 PM
That's because like so many establishment conservatives he's not really conservative at all. It's all been part of the establishment puppet show meant to keep you asleep. ;D

After November Trump will be effectively gelded with respect to legislative initiatives. He'll still be a danger surrounding SCOTUS appointments, though he's discovered that Gorsuch is not always a "sure thing."  He might even be impeached, though conviction by the Senate is unlikely.  No matter.  The shitshow that is Donald Trump is winding down.  He will get a stamp in the USPS' "Legends of Golf" series, but no Nobel Prize.  Maybe a special mention in the Warren G. Harding "Presidential Whores and Crooks" anthology.  Between now and then my only advice for all of you Trump cultists is don't drink the Kool-Aid.  Maybe you can raise Mitt from the dead. Magic underwear and all.

albrecht

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 23, 2018, 04:18:51 PM
After November Trump will be effectively gelded with respect to legislative initiatives. He'll still be a danger surrounding SCOTUS appointments, though he's discovered that Gorsuch is not always a "sure thing."  He might even be impeached, though conviction by the Senate is unlikely.  No matter.  The shitshow that is Donald Trump is winding down.  He will get a stamp in the USPS' "Legends of Golf" series, but no Nobel Prize.  Maybe a special mention in the Warren G. Harding "Presidential Whores and Crooks" anthology.  Between now and then my only advice for all of you Trump cultists is don't drink the Kool-Aid.  Maybe you can raise Mitt from the dead. Magic underwear and all.
Weird. Note the "right-wing" source. "The Guardian" is a bastion of Trump, AlexJones, or Fox News type of sentiment. Should be banned. Seems Canada, despite the public protestations that differ and massive PR campaign to adopt/love Muslims, does want to the keep the "Great White North" somewhat safe or even "white?" And strange that a country should protect a border!

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/21/canada-us-tuscan-anti-terrorist-database-at-borders

Dr. MD MD

My, my! Aren't we triggered today?! :D

I guess we'll see who reigns victorious, Duneboy. ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 23, 2018, 10:27:10 AM
So Trump wants a Space Force.  That can only mean one of two things.   You choose.

No Paul, you posturing pissant,  we will NOT choose between your two false alternatives, so bend double and blow yourself, spice boi. >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2018, 11:03:14 AM
You just can't stop thinking about gay sex with me, can you faggot? :D

I'm telling you, that Cassavettes avatar really draws the twinks out... ::)

Dr. MD MD

You can't stop an unassailably cool idea, faggot! You're just jealous. ;D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7GFU5ncKhU

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 12:32:03 PM
Comey did alright. 

You're INSANE!

He has done more to destroy the FBIs reputation than any single deep stater yet.

You're woefully ill informed. :(

The shitshow that is Donald Trump is winding down.

Winding down? Media drunk libtards will be screeching about whatever fake news your media masters promote next week, the week after, and so on. Buckle up, soy man.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on June 23, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

Fourteen

"phone call from God device"

Works like a charm. :-X

Metron2267

But is it "playing"??? :-\

Metron2267

George Will is a deep state TRAITOR Paul, go lurk a Nats game with your butt buddy and former conservative. >:(