• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Condoms required to be available for the "New" Boy Scouts

Started by Up All Night, May 22, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 30, 2018, 10:41:37 AM
Children don't have gender identity issues ftmp _unless_ they are seeded with them by their screwed up leftard parental units.

Period.

:(

Yep.  The sins of the parents.....

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2018, 09:34:43 AM
Is that what you'd like so that you and all your child molesting, baby killing friends can have a good time?
I am law-abiding.  You don't even know my position on abortion.  What is all this baby-killing crap lately?  Did you know that hormonal birth control has abortion agents in it, which kick in as a last resort, if the hormones do not prevent pregnancy.  Yeah, the ads don't inform of abortion as a possible side-effect.
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 10:14:04 AM
I am law-abiding.  You don't even know my position on abortion.  What is all this baby-killing crap lately?  Did you know that hormonal birth control has abortion agents in it, which kick in as a last resort, if the hormones do not prevent pregnancy.  Yeah, the ads don't inform of abortion as a possible side-effect.
Unit 14

You're a fat, disgusting piece of shit and I hope you and your cat die a painful death.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 10:14:04 AM
I am law-abiding. 
Unit 14

No you're not - you endorsed Maxine Waters' call to riot, fascism, and ultra violence against the right!

FUCK OFF AND DIE BITCH! >:(