• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 09:57:21 AM

Can you get skype up and running ?  Oh, I broke the internet and now feel bad that Mike with a Y has been frightened off.  :-\

I just got out of a chat with CS at BTR...they don't offer that as an option...man,  I wish they did.

I would add Google Voice. I know you have to set it up, but it is very easy. It's just $0.01 per minute.

https://www.google.com/googlevoice/about.html 

United States   *free from the U.S. & Canada
1¢ from everywhere else   

Yorkshire pud

This just into my inboxâ,,¢.

Cabalâ,,¢ bulletin to (redacted names).

It seems 'Tony' has indicated he is capable of building a basic spyware detector to use in his hovel. The latest technical committee meeting has determined this boast is without foundation. Therefore no further action to counter detection is required. Especially now the unboxing of the Apple TV box with its microscopic swarm of cameras has been released. They're impossible to see unless using electron microscopes, and as 'Tony' doesn't know in which direction they scattered, he has no capability of finding them.

In short if he grifts the $55 needed to 'clean' his devices it will be futile and ineffective.

Thanks again to (redacted names) for their diligence.

That is all.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 13, 2017, 10:05:47 AM
I dunno if that's a real picture of him or not, I don't see any holes in the walls...

Anne Bancroft has better legs.

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 13, 2017, 09:40:12 AM
Falkie never asks himself how and why people become "Sewergab Haters and Trolls"â,,¢ ??

Most of the people on this thread have helped him at some point and gotten burned by him !!
I used to think that Falkie is a character that a guy was playing in his messy basement for laughs and is trolling all of us.

To my horror I realized that he is 100% real and that he really is his own worst enemy.

He answered that one a long time ago back on Red Book.
He is hated because of his politics. He settled on that answer a good decade ago,.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 13, 2017, 10:49:08 AM
He answered that one a long time ago back on Red Book.
He is hated because of his politics. He settled on that answer a good decade ago,.

His fiscal conservatism is an example to all. No wonder he's resented by the minnows who can't do what he does easily.

chefist

Quote from: Σ> on January 13, 2017, 12:49:09 AM
Thanks, CC. I'll have to go re-watch the Callan PopTart video to get a rundown on interesting flavors.

MV...please call in tonight if you have the time! We would all love to hear from you!

Also, folks...I know everyone is extremely busy...so I don't want to obligate anyone as a formal guest...if they have time and the inclination, they can simply call in...easier that way...

I'm looking forward to tonight's show!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 13, 2017, 11:14:41 AM
MV...please call in tonight if you have the time! We would all love to hear from you!

But he's evil. Evil I tell you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 13, 2017, 11:25:24 AM
Why does George serenade 6WT?

Is he trying to woo him?

Who can begin to unravel the multi faceted sexual proclivities of the Sendamonsterâ,,¢?

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 13, 2017, 11:25:24 AM
Why does George serenade 6WT?

Is he trying to woo him?

Is SWT paying George to do these performances?

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on January 13, 2017, 11:14:41 AM

Also, folks...I know everyone is extremely busy...so I don't want to obligate anyone as a formal guest...if they have time and the inclination, they can simply call in...easier that way...

I'm looking forward to tonight's show!

I'm really looking forward to it too Chefist.  And I agree!  For me, anticipating the mystery of who's gonna call in is half the fun.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 11:27:20 AM
Who can begin to unravel the multi faceted sexual proclivities of the Sendamonsterâ,,¢?

Something like this?

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on January 13, 2017, 11:45:36 AM
Is SWT paying George to do these performances?

My guess, of COURSE not, well probably.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 11:27:20 AM
I thought Falkie's multi-sexual preferences were well documented ?
kielbasa
big black men in jail (not racist, just his preference)
underage buxom blonde girls
Sasquatches (Kathy)
pregnant prostitutes (for the milk)
open Lines Gerry (?)
the hedge hog
midgets
shemales
cats (in a pinch)
anything unconscious

Yorkshire pud

Another cut and and keep guide for newcomers who may be unsure as to why Senda isn't a household name.

LadyFish

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 02:14:06 PM
Another cut and and keep guide for newcomers who may be unsure as to why Senda isn't a household name.

There is another theory, and remember this is all speculation and in no way is meant to imply this is true or assign any blame or imply law breaking of any kind. Perhaps when the MV virus infected all of Falkie's devices and appliances, it also infected his YouTube channel.

And let's just say that perhaps some of Falkie's foes from his past (i.e. The liberal SF Red-bookers that hate Falkie for his conservative ways) learned about this vulnerability and hacked into Falkie's YouTube account and maybe mirrored his site to their channel and have been secretly siphoning views from Falkie's channel and collecting the YouTube $$ for those views. Falkie's  videos could actually have millions of views and the SF Redbookers could be rolling in the dough at Falkie's expense.

This might explain  Falkie's concerns that his view numbers don't  match his subscription numbers and why C2C can't get the monthly video when he has it set to private as the SF Redbookers might be tampering.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LadyFish on January 13, 2017, 02:49:00 PM
There is another theory, and remember this is all speculation and in no way is meant to imply this is true or assign any blame or imply law breaking of any kind. Perhaps when the MV virus infected all of Falkie's devices and appliances, it also infected his YouTube channel.

And let's just say that perhaps some of Falkie's foes from his past (i.e. The liberal SF Red-bookers that hate Falkie for his conservative ways) learned about this vulnerability and hacked into Falkie's YouTube account and maybe mirrored his site to their channel and have been secretly siphoning views from Falkie's channel and collecting the YouTube $$ for those views. Falkie's  videos could actually have millions of views and the SF Redbookers could be rolling in the dough at Falkie's expense.

This might explain  Falkie's concerns that his view numbers don't  match his subscription numbers and why C2C can't get the monthly video when he has it set to private as the SF Redbookers might be tampering.

I think you could be onto something there. It would make perfect sense. I'm not sure even the Cabalâ,,¢ would be capable of doing what you suggest. Their capabilities seem to be restricted to 'only' placing micron sized cameras and microphones in and around the Sendahovelâ,,¢, to activate as and when required.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 02:14:06 PM

I love your work. I use it for my desktop wallpaper.  Now, I hope you don't mind, but since I often fall asleep at night listening to the likes of (Redacted), I prefer a dark background, so after I download your work, I invert the colors so that the background is black, with white print.  That way, I don't have glaring white computer light fighting with my closed eyelids to keep me awake.  I hope that is alright with you Pud.

I almost forgot, I picked 1,2 and 3.

Lilith

I like the SF Redbook hacking the YouTube channel for the YouTube profits story.

I like it a lot!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 13, 2017, 02:59:00 PM
I love your work. I use it for my desktop wallpaper.  Now, I hope you don't mind, but since I often fall asleep at night listening to the likes of (Redacted), I prefer a dark background, so after I download your work, I invert the colors so that the background is black, with white print.  That way, I don't have glaring white computer light fighting with my closed eyelids to keep me awake.  I hope that is alright with you Pud.

I almost forgot, I picked 1,2 and 3.

Hey Grubâ,,¢, its freeware. You can alter and change it however you wish. As you know the hack key, you know not to install the inbuilt spy....oh dear, I said too much.  :-\

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 03:07:38 PM
Hey Grubâ,,¢, its freeware. You can alter and change it however you wish. As you know the hack key, you know not to install the inbuilt spy....oh dear, I said too much.  :-\

I made sure I used the uninverted one first Pud, no worries.  :-*

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 02:53:26 PM
I think you could be onto something there. It would make perfect sense. I'm not sure even the Cabalâ,,¢ would be capable of doing what you suggest. Their capabilities seem to be restricted to 'only' placing micron sized cameras and microphones in and around the Sendahovelâ,,¢, to activate as and when required.

Well remember that in the Falkieverse Heather Wade is behind "the evil MV" paying for all of us "Sewergab Haters and Trolls".
Is out of the realm of possibility then that she could have paid a bunch of elite Russian hackers to do this in order to ruin George Senda's career ? ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 13, 2017, 03:26:24 PM
Well remember that in the Falkieverse Heather Wade is behind "the evil MV" paying for all of us "Sewergab Haters and Trolls".
Is out of the realm of possibility then that she could have paid a bunch of elite Russian hackers to do this in order to ruin George Senda's career ? ???

Its highly feasible. Aided and abetted by the pair of bitches, Ibby and Laurakinch. Their evil knows no limit.

You are closer than you think.
MyRedbook is back and all you mention can be found there for those that know where to look.

http://myredbook.us/

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 02:53:26 PM

restricted capabilities?  bwahahahahaha

Yes, yes of course, restricted capabilities it is then.