• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WTF
Hillary is going to continue representing children's and women's rights
WTF
why NOT show the same concern for Falkie ?
shit, I bet Chelsea has a guest bedroom !
Or perhaps, Hillary could move him into one of the homes Bill and she bought when they left the White House broke.
where are the bleeding hearts when Falkie is in desperate need ?

Quote from: Nobody on January 12, 2017, 02:48:17 PM
“When every benefit received is a right, there is no place for good manners, let alone for gratitude.”
― Theodore Dalrymple

If you are ever at a loose end, you might want to check out Dalrymple's Life at the Bottom: The Worldview That Makes the Underclass.  Dalrymple is the pen name of an English doctor who practiced in a prison hospital for decades and who learned firsthand that, contrary to popular belief, the more you give to people, the less grateful they are.

It is quite an informative read, but not an uplifting one. It does, however, show that people who are given everything can, very quickly, get to the point where they value nothing, not even their own lives.

Thanks, man.  Will defo check it out!

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on January 12, 2017, 08:12:52 AM
I am so happy to see George getting out, loosing weight, and getting fresh air and exercise to do his original news reports!  All his new toys are being put to very good use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rxpQC3le8w

I love how he stops in the driveway of the shopping center and pans around giving derogatory narrative.   Where is the proverbial bus when you need one?

Lilith

Quote from: Penis mv on January 12, 2017, 03:02:13 PM
I love how he stops in the driveway of the shopping center and pans around giving derogatory narrative.   Where is the proverbial bus when you need one?

There were quite a lot of good views of the pavement as well.  Those are my favorites.  And I like where he grabbed the abandoned shopping cart to put his stuff in.

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on January 12, 2017, 08:29:48 AM
Finally some great news about Kathy!   :)

I'm really disappointed to see that George is still purchasing packaged foods tho.

He has this typed into the description, (copy/paste)  " 1 ) I charged the food on my credit card and used $ 5 in cash & no kitty food funds were used."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-q77Bk2mVo

senda, you are a gotdamn genius. Used your credit card and 5 buxx for all that....and not one cent fm the kitty fund.  fugging amazing.  I hope you plan to drink the pickle juice when all done with the pickles.  You will find it strangely rejuvenating.  You should video that, with a 10 minute pause to assess the beneficial effects of the brine.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 02:48:50 PM
Yes, you are probably right, in which case, I am inclined to believe that Falkie never really has ever taken care of himself in the real word.  His Mum no doubt, wiped his bum until the state took over.
One of my favorite stories that I got to the bottom of shows his mentality that he just needs to show up and that is good enough.

He says that his mother did not let him take a job writing Superman comics.
Over a few times that he went off the rails I nailed down the whole story.

He did have a friend that was an artist. Together they came up with books they wanted to do. One was a George Reeves conspiracy story that Falkie would write and he would draw. At this time they lived near each other in So Cal or Las Vegas.
For some reason Falkie moved back in with his mom in SF.

The San Diego Comic Convention was in its second year in the early 70's and the friend was going to attend and try to get work. He had a room and Falkie was invited to go with him.

Falkie asked his mother for $200 so he go. His mom said no. The friend did eventually get some professional work with DC and Marvel.

And this is what became the time his mother would not let him write for Superman.
Surely had she just given him $200 he would have gotten the job that was never offered just because he was there.

paladin1991

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 12, 2017, 09:22:40 AM
I will not and never have accepted any compensation or payment of any kind for the limited edition White Crow Hoodies. The Hoodies are now in many countries and 4 continents.

Over the past half year I have been asked many  questions about the  hoodies and the symbolism in the design. I have remained mostly silent on the subject. I was comfortable having each person that has a hoodie  interpret the symbolism for themselves. But I was recently convinced by a close associate and by the volume of continuous inquiries that I should reveal my original thoughts.

This week I have made arrangements with a world known and respected celebrity to reveal "most" of the symbolism represented on the Hoodie..

Stay tuned to normal channels and frequencies.. life changing information will be revealed shortly.

Love ALL

Dooood. When will the rest of us get our hoodies?  I know that most of us are waiting patiently to 'Rock the Crow!'

paladin1991

Quote from: jimmyPx on January 12, 2017, 10:06:08 AM
Ok enough with the PM's, George lied and took me for $84. I promise that will be the last penny he gets from me !!

Here's a message for George from me:

Since you are supposedly Jewish, here are 3 rules from the Asereth ha-Dibroth in the Torah (also known as the 10 Commandments) that you BROKE by lying and cheating:

Thou shalt not steal !!
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour !!
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods !!

How much longer do you have to live George with your lifestyle and your age ?? What are you going to say to God when you have to answer for all that you have done and have lied and cheated people out of their money for luxuries for yourself ??  I strongly recommend that you repent and change your ways ASAP !!

"I grifted my life MY way.  Not that it's any of your business."

Nobody

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 02:29:26 PMI can't speak for others, but I have gone the route of feeling sorry for him, to harboring a general dislike for the man, to absolutely loathing the guy.  I don't think I've ever had more fun loathing someone before.  What does that say about me?  LOL.

I used to feel bad for disliking him, too, but I got over it pretty quickly once I saw him abuse the generosity of others time and time again (a lot of people in this thread have treated him kindly).  I think things would be different if he were charming and personable the way that real-life conmen so often are, but he isn't: he acts like a complete plonker.

(I suspect that is why anyone who feels sympathy for him doesn't feel it for long: no one likes to be taken for granted and used as a doormat.)

If I had to sum it up, I'd say this thread is about one man taking the world for granted, with the rest of the world wondering how much longer he can go through life rationalising that the world owes him whatever it is he happens to want at a particular moment (a spectacle that is grotesque, yet strangely compelling).

To be honest, I have come to view his existence as a sort of real-life horror film (the state of his kitchen makes this very easy), but one in which it is very difficult to care about what happens to the main character because he is so unlikeable (and worse, seems hell-bent on staying unlikeable no matter what).  While I am sure that makes me sound unlikeable, I just can't think of any other way to put it.

Another reason that I have to ride the electric cart is that my pants keep falling down.

paladin1991

Quote from: jimmyPx on January 12, 2017, 10:20:42 AM
Brig, I have read about George's antics on here but chose to give him the benefit of the doubt. It's not so much the money (which wasn't much) but the overt fraud of begging for money one day and then getting luxuries for himself the next day.  My religious beliefs have me help anyone who genuinely asks for my help and if I am able to help them then I do. The exception is obvious frauds which Senda has now shown himself to be.

He doesn't get that in life God/Karma/Fate will reward you for good things you do in your life and punish you for the bad. I wouldn't want to be in Senda's shoes !!
I would like to end with one of my favorite quotes from Maya Angelou:

“When someone shows you who they are believe them.”

Well sadly, George Senda has shown me and all of us who he REALLY is.

Sorry 'bout that, Jimmy.  You are beginning to understand the bitterness that gnaws at some of us.  We help him.  We want to help him.  We want him to know the inner strength of saying, "Yeah, I got a shitty hand.  But I am playing the fucker, for I am a human fucking being and was created to be better than my situation.  I am a MAN!" 
senda knows nothing about his true destiny.  senda needs to get up on his hind legs, wave his front paws defiantly at everyone on this board and transform himself, in his remaining time, to be man that he was born to be.  We are not born to be bitches.  Are we not men?

paladin1991

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 12, 2017, 12:53:20 PM
What's worse is that I am sure he doesn't understand what the phrase "fractional reserve banking" means.

Using Falkie's $400 credit card as an example, basically Capitol One borrows $40 pretty much interest free from the Federal Reserve.
They then "loan" Falkie $400 credit (10-1 fractional reserve). He blows the $400 on junk.
Now he already paid $95 for the "card", so they have already made $55. Say he makes a few payments on it, that's all gravy.
Then Falkie of course stops paying, they then sell the debt off at 10 cents on the dollar to a Collection Agency ($40) and WRITE OFF $360 which they don't have to pay on their taxes.

So, for really being out $40...Capitol One gets:
$95 "fee" + $40 Falkie Payments + $40 from Collection Agency = $175 - original $40 = $135 PROFIT AND $360 to write off on taxes.

I used to work at a large bank and trust me, that is how it REALLY works (although they don't want you to know it) and THAT is why they loan money to dead beats like Falkie -- They are making a fortune on the Subprime "suckers". Senda thinks he's scamming them but the guys cocksuckes from Harvard & Yale are just a little smarter than he is.  ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: LadyFish on January 12, 2017, 01:42:06 PM
And thanks to Drone, we all know what happens to Falkie when he goes to jail.

Deservedly.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 12, 2017, 08:16:13 AM

This is why George should be considered legally retarded. He says he will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER TRUST DRONE AGAIN because he told bellgab about the anal rape in prison story except for ADVICE ON SECURITY.

WTF!?

He'll never ever trust Drone again except for advice on security. George's computer and internet should be taken away from him.

Nobody

I love how he stops in the driveway of the shopping center and pans around giving derogatory narrative.   

My personal favourite was when he showed the trash can at the bus stop.  Why did he not empty it out onto the sidewalk and show us the contents item-by-item?  Doesn't he know Orson Welles got started that way?

littlechris

Quote from: cosmic hobo on January 12, 2017, 03:48:17 PM

This is why George should be considered legally retarded. He says he will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER TRUST DRONE AGAIN because he told bellgab about the anal rape in prison story except for ADVICE ON SECURITY.

WTF!?

He'll never ever trust Drone again except for advice on security. George's computer and internet should be taken away from him.

Haha.  Good times good times.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Penis mv on January 12, 2017, 03:19:17 PM
Dooood. When will the rest of us get our hoodies?  I know that most of us are waiting patiently to 'Rock the Crow!'

I will lead you to the water.. but you NEED to take the drink

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 12, 2017, 03:55:38 PM

White Crow,  could you put a link 1 time to your Website ?? The white crow hoodie is really nice and I'll bet your other pieces are nice as well and I wouldn't mind buying one.

After all of Senda's grifting, I'm sure MV wouldn't mind 1 link for those of us to look at and maybe order your work.
If not, then PM it to me.   

Nobody

Quote from: cosmic hobo on January 12, 2017, 03:48:17 PM

WTF!?

Why do you suppose this thread is 2,000-plus pages long?  You could NEVER EVER EVER make this stuff up: it would be considered too wildly improbable.

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: jimmyPx on January 12, 2017, 10:06:08 AM
Ok enough with the PM's, George lied and took me for $84. I promise that will be the last penny he gets from me !!

Here's a message for George from me:

Since you are supposedly Jewish, here are 3 rules from the Asereth ha-Dibroth in the Torah (also known as the 10 Commandments) that you BROKE by lying and cheating:

Thou shalt not steal !!
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour !!
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods !!

How much longer do you have to live George with your lifestyle and your age ?? What are you going to say to God when you have to answer for all that you have done and have lied and cheated people out of their money for luxuries for yourself ??  I strongly recommend that you repent and change your ways ASAP !!

Moreover, don't expect or hope to see him change.  Over the years, he has had enough of them.
Even if he says he sees the error of his ways, expect a con right after.
Because that's all it is.

paladin1991

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 12, 2017, 03:55:38 PM

I prefer my water in a glass, away fm my Scotch.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 12, 2017, 04:10:42 PM
White Crow,  could you put a link 1 time to your Website ?? The white crow hoodie is really nice and I'll bet your other pieces are nice as well and I wouldn't mind buying one.

After all of Senda's grifting, I'm sure MV wouldn't mind 1 link for those of us to look at and maybe order your work.
If not, then PM it to me.

Mr Gator,

Thank you for your interest. The White Crow Hoodies are available exclusively through BellGab via PMs.

One of my assistants/staffers may have already contacted you with ordering and the required shiping information. Check your PM in box.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 01:41:54 PM
There again, can you even imagine what it would be like to be jailer with that whiny b*tch in the cell?  He'd exhaust you and the court appointed lawyer too.  Neither a jailer or court appointed attorney makes enough money.  You KNOW the cops in that town know damn well who he is...one big, giant pain in the ass no doubt.
precisely why I feel Falkie belongs in a third world prison devoid of all the extras (exercise, ha, lavish prepared meals, hell beans should be a luxury item in his diet, free legal, FUCK that, jailers that are held to any type of human rights, FUCK that, luxury mattress, FUCK that dirt floor is good enough, toilet, fuck that a bucket for him and his mates good enough, soap, toilet paper, fuck that too luxury, window, fuck that concrete is safer, lightbulb, fuck that electricity costs)
GET THE IDEA ?

and if he disturbs the peace by bitching at all, rip his tongue out and sew his mouth shut until he learns to shut up
next step remove his vocal cords (hell, his mates might beat the staff to that anyway)

If you were to tell somebody with an oppositional defiance disorder to do the opposite of what you wanted, what would happen? Might be worth a try

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 12, 2017, 05:23:24 PM
Mr Gator,

Thank you for your interest. The White Crow Hoodies are available exclusively through BellGab via PMs.

One of my assistants/staffers may have already contacted you with ordering and the required shiping information. Check your PM in box.
Mr. Crow,
I am formally requesting an inbox from one of your capable staffers for the purpose of obtaining one of the highly sought after White Crow hoodies
(if you, sir, deem me worthy. note I promise only to sport it when on my best behavior)

littlechris

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Twitchie Gimp" on January 12, 2017, 05:41:06 PM
and if he disturbs the peace by bitching at all, rip his tongue out and sew his mouth shut until he learns to shut up
next step remove his vocal cords (hell, his mates might beat the staff to that anyway)

I'm sure there would be a huge market for a George Senda voodoo doll.  WhiteCrow,  you should have some made.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 12, 2017, 05:46:14 PM
If you were to tell somebody with an oppositional defiance disorder to do the opposite of what you wanted, what would happen? Might be worth a try

Mind your own goddam business and STFU.

PrairieGhost

If you put carrots and green beans in your chili it isn't chili anymore...

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 12, 2017, 05:46:14 PM
are you trying to trick me ?