• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

vipjon

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 27, 2018, 12:38:47 AM
Wouldn't surprise me Leafs are all faggots

Honey all Canadians are not faggots... Unfortunately.

Gd5150

Quote from: vipjon on February 27, 2018, 12:58:29 AM

well my point is that the Struggle has changed hands. But the herd hasent noticed, as long as it keeps hate alive and burning the sheep will follow. Yall need to out that shit! (everyone in general who feeds into it) we have to remember its us (the people) agenst them (government, media, whatever). Ok thats my point, thought that other one sounded harsh after i read it back.

The “down with the struggle” term was used as sarcasm. Mockery. Yes hate it all the left has to offer these days. They’re void of ideas and solutions. You won’t see any solutions to the problems our country faces coming from the leftwing lemming at the gab. Just “Trump Orange” cut and paste from lemming websites. And on a good day, being called a cracker.

vipjon

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 27, 2018, 01:04:21 AM
>2018
>being white

That cant be what shes really talkin bout there! Noooooooo not my Oprah!!!!!! It better not be

I can always tell when you guys haven't been listening to NPR

Quote from: vipjon on February 27, 2018, 01:10:27 AM

That cant be what shes really talkin bout there! Noooooooo not my Oprah!!!!!! It better not be

She was a member of that same racist church Obama went to

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: vipjon on February 27, 2018, 01:10:27 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHc_7f3mamY

vipjon

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 27, 2018, 01:09:24 AM
The “down with the struggle” term was used as sarcasm. Mockery. Yes hate it all the left has to offer these days. They’re void of ideas and solutions. You won’t see any solutions to the problems our country faces coming from the leftwing lemming at the gab. Just “Trump Orange” cut and paste from lemming websites. And on a good day, being called a cracker.

I agree! Yes see the problem with the left is they arnt for the people. Period! They think they got your vote if your black, they think they got my vote bc im gay (and i dont mean happy) then like trump said after they get them its "Bye Bye! See ya in four years!" they forget about us. They dont do shit. Trump tho man...this is gonna be diffrent. He is certainly trying!

GravitySucks

Quote from: vipjon on February 27, 2018, 01:18:40 AM

I agree! Yes see the problem with the left is they arnt for the people. Period! They think they got your vote if your black, they think they got my vote bc im gay (and i dont mean happy) then like trump said after they get them its "Bye Bye! See ya in four years!" they forget about us. They dont do shit. Trump tho man...this is gonna be diffrent. He is certainly trying!

/reported

vipjon

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2018, 01:13:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHc_7f3mamY

Ill check it out then but if Alex Jones starts ranting and raving about some white papers again im done! I want real proof but ill check it out!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: vipjon on February 27, 2018, 01:22:37 AM
Ill check it out then but if Alex Jones starts ranting and raving about some white papers again im done! I want real proof but ill check it out!

Do you think any MSM news will give you "real proof?"

If it's all some sort of ruse he's really gone a long way with it, don't you think? :D

Besides, Milo is one of his correspondents now. Conservative fags are the best fags. ;)

vipjon

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2018, 01:27:01 AM
Do you think any MSM news will give you "real proof?"

If it's all some sort of ruse he's really gone a long way with it, don't you think? :D

Besides, Milo is one of his correspondents now. Conservative fags are the best fags. ;)
LOL thank you I try!

GravitySucks

Quote from: vipjon on February 27, 2018, 03:26:21 AM
For any reason or just feeling offended by something?

MV asks us to report all gays and lebesians. When he was younger, his uncle touched his butt. And he liked it. He only maintains this forum to find fresh meat.

And he gives PonyBoySunset first dibs on all the lebesians.

Dr. MD MD

I think I'm going to order something online just so that I can have it shipped Fed Ex. ;)

http://fortune.com/2018/02/26/fedex-nra-ties-boycott/

vipjon

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 27, 2018, 03:33:17 AM
MV asks us to report all gays and lebesians. When he was younger, his uncle touched his butt. And he liked it. He only maintains this forum to find fresh meat.

And he gives PonyBoySunset first dibs on all the lebesians.

OH oh dear... when i was told this board would eat me alive...i didnt think they ment it THAT way! Eh i only have eyes for Art! Now THATS a man!  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: vipjon on February 27, 2018, 03:39:19 AM
OH oh dear... when i was told this board would eat me alive...i didnt think they ment it THAT way! Eh i only have eyes for Art! Now THATS a man!  ;)

Is it the moobs?

vipjon

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2018, 03:36:31 AM
I think I'm going to order something online just so that I can have it shipped Fed Ex. ;)

http://fortune.com/2018/02/26/fedex-nra-ties-boycott/
I didnt know about this! I support Fed Ex! More people should stand there ground like them! Its not a gun problem its a people problem but anyone can see that!

vipjon

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2018, 03:56:11 AM
Trump's letting him blow him?

LOL that's hilarious Trump looks like a cute little baby! Awww

vipjon

For all the Trump haters. Lighten up!

Quote from: vipjon on February 27, 2018, 04:01:52 AM
For all the Trump haters. Lighten up!

Welcome to Bellgab!  Post often!  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 24, 2018, 01:41:07 AM
OK, I was just sitting on the can reading the Wikipedia article on it because I was bored and I noticed that Reagan made this guy the presdient of it:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Gershman

Is that not something that makes you go Hmmm? or what?! :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte_Thomson_Iserbyt

Hmm...curiouser and curiouser. ???

ACE of CLUBS

Little hands .....
The world chuckles .....

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 27, 2018, 12:20:31 AM
No proud brother or sister down with the struggle would ever use Dune for their avatar. Duneboy is not black. Just as ace of flubs is not a joker. A joke yes. A joker, no. 🤡

I think you are right.  He’s probably a self hating white misfit who “identifies” with a racial or sexual minority. Or maybe he’s a gay Inuit with an attitude.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on February 27, 2018, 07:01:20 AM
The world chuckles because I have shit for brains.

Your insight into yourself is commendable.