• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is anybody on b'cast radio comparable to Noory?

Started by Robert, September 06, 2017, 02:14:59 PM

Quote from: Jojo on February 27, 2018, 10:47:00 PM
Obama has been my favorite president...

His foreign policy was a complete disgrace.  Not one single relationship with any ally, friend, or trading partner is stronger because of any action he took.  None of our security alliances are stronger, and none of those countries are better off because of any action he took. 

He made things worse every chance he got.  Not a single one of our enemies is weaker, more isolated, or in a worse situation because of any action he took.  They are all stronger, all sized him up as weak, and all are on the move. Russia; China; Cuba; Iran; North Korea; ISIS, al-Qaeda, Boko Haram and the rest of the terrorist organizations.

The mid-East is a complete disaster thanks to the steps he took and didn't take.  Libya, Syria, Iraq, and Yemen are in flames.  He abandoned Iraq to ISIS.  He abandoned Libya to al-Qaeda.  Huge portions of the Sahara and the Maghreb are now controlled by ISIS and al-Qaeda linked groups.  Iran is far stronger and meddling in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Lebanon, and now even testing Israel.  Hezbollah is stronger.  Egypt narrowly escaped the clutches of Obama's friends the Moslem Brotherhood.  The Saudis and Egypt now want nuclear weapons to counter Iran, thanks to Obama's breathlessly careless treasonous illegal ''deal'' with Iran. 

We should have had a snap back economy starting within a year of two of the 2008 meltdown.  A quick slide is always followed by a quick return to normalcy.  Except when the business sector has zero confidence in the government - or in this case the president - not when his steps and comments are seen as counter to supporting business.  ''You didn't build that''.  All those unemployed people, some never to return to work.

Then there's the intentional divisiveness, along racial lines.  Already described in above posts.  And his remarkable record of felonies and going well beyond the limits to his office.  All of which you refuse to recognize.

The man, his associates, his administration, were a complete disgrace.  Everything he did was to build the Party, at the expense of the American people.  In other words, a complete hack.  He was either the most incompetent president we ever had, or intentionally destructive.  My sense tells me it was the second one, intentional.

Oh, but you got some healthcare handouts.  Wouldn't you have rather had a job?  What about everyone else - people who had coverage and lost it, or whose premiums skyrocketed, or who ended up with coverage inferior to what they had?  Obama and Pelosi lied relentlessly when promising them none of that would happen under the bill.

No one in radio has a comparable talent for mediocrity combined with ineptitude.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 27, 2018, 11:20:35 PM
His foreign policy was a complete disgrace.  Not one single relationship with any ally, friend, or trading partner is stronger because of any action he took.  None of our security alliances are stronger, and none of those countries are better off because of any action he took. 

He made things worse every chance he got.  Not a single one of our enemies is weaker, more isolated, or in a worse situation because of any action he took.  They are all stronger, all sized him up as weak, and all are on the move. Russia; China; Cuba; Iran; North Korea; ISIS, al-Qaeda, Boko Haram and the rest of the terrorist organizations.

The mid-East is a complete disaster thanks to the steps he took and didn't take.  Libya, Syria, Iraq, and Yemen are in flames.  He abandoned Iraq to ISIS.  He abandoned Libya to al-Qaeda.  Huge portions of the Sahara and the Maghreb are now controlled by ISIS and al-Qaeda linked groups.  Iran is far stronger and meddling in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Lebanon, and now even testing Israel.  Hezbollah is stronger.  Egypt narrowly escaped the clutches of Obama's friends the Moslem Brotherhood.  The Saudis and Egypt now want nuclear weapons to counter Iran, thanks to Obama's breathlessly careless treasonous illegal ''deal'' with Iran. 

We should have had a snap back economy starting within a year of two of the 2008 meltdown.  A quick slide is always followed by a quick return to normalcy.  Except when the business sector has zero confidence in the government - or in this case the president - not when his steps and comments are seen as counter to supporting business.  ''You didn't build that''.  All those unemployed people, some never to return to work.

Then there's the intentional divisiveness, along racial lines.  Already described in above posts.  And his remarkable record of felonies and going well beyond the limits to his office.  All of which you refuse to recognize.

The man, his associates, his administration, were a complete disgrace.  Everything he did was to build the Party, at the expense of the American people.  In other words, a complete hack.  He was either the most incompetent president we ever had, or intentionally destructive.  My sense tells me it was the second one, intentional.

Oh, but you got some healthcare handouts.  Wouldn't you have rather had a job?  What about everyone else - people who had coverage and lost it, or whose premiums skyrocketed, or who ended up with coverage inferior to what they had?  Obama and Pelosi lied relentlessly when promising them none of that would happen under the bill.
Obama's foreign policy pleased me way more than any Republican president's.

I DID have a job!  But I was to weak to work more than 25 hours!  By the fifth hour daily, I was silently near tears praying for the arm strength to finish my shift as well as get to the safety of home before collapse.  A couple times, I had to lay on the floor (or rest an hour) until I was strong enough to leave the premises (open the door, carry my purse, steer...)

Delilah compares to Noory.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on February 28, 2018, 02:37:09 AM
Obama's foreign policy pleased me way more than any Republican president's.

I DID have a job!  But I was to weak to work more than 25 hours!  By the fifth hour daily, I was silently near tears praying for the arm strength to finish my shift as well as get to the safety of home before collapse.  A couple times, I had to lay on the floor (or rest an hour) until I was strong enough to leave the premises (open the door, carry my purse, steer...)

Should have married a man to take care of you

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 28, 2018, 02:39:35 AM

Who wants to be with some crazy communist bitch?!

Besides, she already has a husband. It's called the state. ::) :o

Quote from: Jojo on February 28, 2018, 02:37:09 AM
Obama's foreign policy pleased me way more than any Republican president's...

Can you give me some examples of actions he took or didn't take that you thought make our country safer or stronger or contributed to our position in international trade?  Because I can think of very few.  Here are mine, note none of them involve agreements with foreign leaders or governments:

He went to bed and let the grownups give the order to kill bin Laden

He continued the drone program of killing our enemies in various failed states

He gave the ok for the snipers to kill those two Somali pirates

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 28, 2018, 09:41:26 AM
Can you give me some examples of actions he took or didn't take that you thought make our country safer or stronger or contributed to our position in international trade?  Because I can think of very few.  Here are mine, note none of them involve agreements with foreign leaders or governments:

Has anyone figured out yet what The O was doing when the 2012 Benghazi attack went down?  I mean other than sleeping on the job.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on February 28, 2018, 10:33:52 AM
Has anyone figured out yet what The O was doing when the 2012 Benghazi attack went down?  I mean other than sleeping on the job.

I thought he was watching a video.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 28, 2018, 09:41:26 AM

You don't support all the strengthening corporate bailouts?
He strengthened the African American and mixed population.
Nobel Peace Prize for strengthening international relations.
Cuba, Japan, Vietnam.

With people like you guys, who are in the wrong thread, Obama can't win.
If he is nice, you call him a pansy.
If he is strong, you call him an angry black man.
If he isn't offensive, you say he causes weakness.
When he strikes hard, you say he is too aggressive.

I'm not saying he is perfect.

How can you diss him continuing the drone program because would you diss other presidents or it?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on February 28, 2018, 09:04:44 PM
Nobel Peace Prize for strengthening international relations.
Cuba, Japan, Vietnam.

With people like you guys, who are in the wrong thread, Obama can't win.
When he strikes hard, you say he is too aggressive.

I'm not saying he is perfect.

How can you diss him continuing the drone program because would you diss other presidents or it?

Please don’t vote.

... Cuba, Japan, Vietnam.

I'm sorry, I may have left out the part about listing specific actions he took, or directed his administration to take.  What did he do specifically?

... Nobel Peace Prize for strengthening international relations...

That is a complete joke.  He received the award very early in his term, before he really had a chance to do anything.  He won the award for being a black ''progressive'' who was elected president.  That's it, unless there is some major policy accomplishment supporting world peace in the months before the award was received that you could point out for me.

... With people like you guys, who are in the wrong thread, Obama can't win.
When he strikes hard, you say he is too aggressive...

I support anyone when they work for policies I support.  The fact is, he did little I agree with - just the opposite.

You may be putting words in my mouth.  Yes I've pointed out his weakness in defending this country, but it's not really weakness - it's that his world view is wrong. I don't ever recall him being too aggressive towards our enemies, just the opposite.  The only angry black man in the White House was Michelle.

... How can you diss him continuing the drone program because would you diss other presidents or it?

Oh, I've supported the drone strikes from the first one on.  Including those under his watch (go re-read my post).  I think it's great we can kill our enemies without putting our troops in harm's way.  Frankly, it surprised me it continued under his regime.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 28, 2018, 09:42:02 PM
I'm sorry, I may have left out the part about listing specific actions he took, or directed his administration to take.  What did he do specifically?

That is a complete joke.  He received the award very early in his term, before he really had a chance to do anything.  He won the award for being a black ''progressive'' who was elected president.  That's it, unless there is some major policy accomplishment supporting world peace in the months before the award was received that you could point out for me.

I support anyone when they work for policies I support.  The fact is, he did little I agree with - just the opposite.

You may be putting words in my mouth.  Yes I've pointed out his weakness in defending this country, but it's not really weakness - it's that his world view is wrong. I don't ever recall him being too aggressive towards our enemies, just the opposite.  The only angry black man in the White House was Michelle.

Oh, I've supported the drone strikes from the first one on.  Including those under his watch (go re-read my post).  I think it's great we can kill our enemies without putting our troops in harm's way.  Frankly, it surprised me it continued under his regime.
Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 28, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

Oh, I've supported the drone strikes from the first one on.  Including those under his watch (go re-read my post).  I think it's great we can kill our enemies without putting our troops in harm's way.  Frankly, it surprised me it continued under his presidency.
People who are like you, not you specifically.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 28, 2018, 09:07:49 PM
Please don’t vote.
I haven't voted since I've noticed the addresses of female and vulnerable persons' voter registration addresses on people search Internet databases.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 27, 2018, 02:26:57 AM
Giving a no compete contract for the failed Obamacare website to Michelle’s roommate?

His illegal alien aunt living in public housing and getting welfare in Massachusetts?

Millions of dollars in campaign donations on prepaid visa cards purchased overseas?

Lying about where he was born?  Was he lying when he and his publisher put out a leaflet saying he was born in Kenya or when he ran for office?

When I reverse search this image, basically nothing comes up.  I found one dry video that is just another picture of the image and a related passage.   

So any hater could have fabricated it.  Let us see the entire pamphlet or newsletter and then decide.

And publishers have lied before.  If Obama came out of the blue I would be leery too.  But he was a hard working senator for over six years!  And he got the vote even though his name resembles Osama!  That says Obama was established and people trusted his last six years' service.

Quote from: Jojo on March 09, 2018, 01:06:37 PM
When I reverse search this image, basically nothing comes up.  I found one dry video that is just another picture of the image and a related passage.   

So any hater could have fabricated it.  Let us see the entire pamphlet or newsletter and then decide.

And publishers have lied before.  If Obama came out of the blue I would be leery too.  But he was a hard working senator for over six years!  And he got the vote even though his name resembles Osama!  That says Obama was established and people trusted his last six years' service.

I have a question for you.  How was Obama a hardworking Senator? He didn't have his name on any legislation meaning he didn't propose anything.  He also missed many votes.

From Jan 2005 to Oct 2008, Obama missed 314 of 1,300 roll call votes, which is 24.2%. This is much worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Oct 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/barack_obama/400629

Jackstar

When I reverse search this image, basically nothing comes up. [...] So any hater could have fabricated it. 

Must have been another lone gunman. Case closed, Toots.

GravitySucks

And publishers have lied before.  If Obama came out of the blue I would be leery too.  But he was a hard working senator for over six years!  And he got the vote eveqn though his name resembles Osama!  That says Obama was established and people trusted his last six years' service.

Oh please

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146622/Barack-Obama-Kenyan-born-2007-according-literary-agency--months-announcing-bid-U-S-presidency.html

Find one piece of legislation with his name on it as a senator. Find a voting record for his time as senator and notice all the times he voted “present”.

He got the nomination because Clinton was such a flawed candidate and he was the shiny new thing for the democrats that the press refused to investigate- they held story after story and picture after picture of him doing drugs, with Louis Farahkahn, in Pakistan, in Muslim garb.

Truly the Manchurian candidate

aldousburbank

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 09, 2018, 01:17:09 PM
Oh please

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146622/Barack-Obama-Kenyan-born-2007-according-literary-agency--months-announcing-bid-U-S-presidency.html

Find one piece of legislation with his name on it as a senator. Find a voting record for his time as senator and notice all the times he voted “present”.

He got the nomination because Clinton was such a flawed candidate and he was the shiny new thing for the democrats that the press refused to investigate- they held story after story and picture after picture of him doing drugs, with Louis Farahkahn, in Pakistan, in Muslim garb.

Truly the Manchurian candidate

Total CIA stooge.
But if you really look into it, BOA was elected to potus because because he was elected to the senate because of a sex scandal divorce proceeding between Jack Ryan and this borg.

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 09, 2018, 01:27:11 PM
Total CIA stooge.
But if you really look into it, BOA was elected to potus because because he was elected to the senate because of a sex scandal divorce proceeding between Jack Ryan and this borg.

Because the democrats got a crooked judge to unseal the divorce records which documented action in a sex swingers club

aldousburbank

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 09, 2018, 01:31:38 PM
Because the democrats got a crooked judge to unseal the divorce records which documented action in a sex swingers club

It's hard to blame them for wanting to sneak a peek tho.

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 09, 2018, 01:34:03 PM
It's hard to blame them for wanting to sneak a peek tho.

Resistance was, in fact, futile.

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 09, 2018, 01:43:05 PM
Putting the ass back in assimilation.

I want to see those records.  Hopefully, there are pictures. ;D

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 28, 2018, 02:39:35 AM
Sick and poor men need wives too, even more.

And even when women use men for money, there will still be endless needy debutantes, widows, and spinsters for a variety of reasons, one of which is that there will always be walk-away deadbeat men creating bastards.  So even in your ideal patriarchy, boys nonetheless still need built-in protection too, like Obamacare.

What about the other millions of adults who fall in the gaps where they don't qualify for disability yet they can't work gainfully? All my life, only employees who worked 40 hours or morewere awarded affordable health insurance.  People with AIDS and cancer often remain working FT during their last days, during extreme hardship, JUST so they can have insurance for their treatments.  Pretty sick "system" we have.  And even some typical folks do not sail from career and good health into retirement and Medicare.  Before national healthcare, there were were lots of rocky roads jeopardizing coverage for some people.  Ironically usually the lack of health insurancs coverage was due to lack of employment......... due to medical conditions.

Some people can't do 40 hours.  People who are somewhat debilitated whether it is due to AIDS, cancer, diseases, injuries, brain damage, psychological problems, debilitation from untreated diseases or past addiction, etc...  And some people should not work 40 hours, like some single parents, or people who are caring for elderly family members who need a lot of care.

The people who benefit from national healthcare are not deadbeats.  Look around.  Nearly every member of the service/retail workforce is low income, part-time, and doesn't qualify for company health coverage.  Many work two jobs but still couldn't afford health insurance prior to national healthcare.  At my local food bank, based on the income requirement, most recipients would still actually qualify EVEN IF their current jobs became fulltime AND their wages DOUBLED!  This country's salary system allows some SERIOUS working poverty.

I don't know what income level you all relate to, but my good acquaintances cap out around $80,000.  And over the years I have asked all of them, and none of their premiums went up due to the expansion of Medicaid into the low income sector.

In case you didn't know, welfare actually has work requirements which must be followed.  People receiving food stamps, national healthcare, and cash usually MUST WORK.  Some of the hardest jobs in our country are the lowest paying.

It is a pain the the keister receiving low income assistance.  Medicaid requires annual certification in writing.  Food stamps requires recertification in writing every six months which consists of employment verification.  The Obamafone requires annual certification.  The food bank requires frequent recertification. Other more specific programs like utility assistance, reduced property taxes, and housing programs require very in-depth certification and for periods, nearly constant contact.  While.You.Are.Working.Too.With.Health.Problems.  And many recipients also are in the midst of filing proper unemployments claims, so on top of all this, they are completing three jobs apps or interviews per week.  I think anyone (except crooks) who could work fulltime instead of all this red tape, would choose to work fulltime just to avoid of the rigamarole.  The deadlines are serious.  If you are cut off, you suffer, and have to start over applying. While.Working.Hungry.And.With.No.Transportation.Money.

And remember, many FT workers nonetheless have paychecks so low they qualify for welfare.

At the level of low income workers, change is constant.  Positions are cut at Christmas.  Companies send us home early for business reasons, without pay.  Workers leave, trying to find better.  Strife is frequent because everyone is stressed to the max.  The positions are casual, so one person is expected to fill many roles, often in multiple locations. Some of the low paying positions are management and have fancy titles.  Sometimes nearly every time a recipient turns around, due to changes in hours, positions, pay, or housing, before they go to work they have to deal with Big Beauracracy, in addition to all the normal stuff people sometimes do before work, plus with debilitation and poor personal resources.  Without.A.Scanner.Or.Fax.  Without.Adequate.Food.  In.Old.Clothes.  Hoping.The.Shower.Works.  Hoping.Transportation.Works.

Obama improved employment levels and stabilzed many partially disabled people medically so they can work more hours.  Here are some of his achievements:
https://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/januaryfebruary-2017/obamas-top-50-accomplishments-revisited/

I remember election night in 2012.  All 50 of us in my office were tense but serving customers, waiting through evening shift together to hear results.  Everyone wanted Obama to win.  There was no division.  We were unified.  When he won, we were glad. 

The company was established in the sixties, and had been thriving for a long time.  But it dwindled badly under recent administrations, until it grew again during Obama's presidency.  With President Obama in, our wages went up, the company moved to a larger office and got a headquarters.  That was a few years who and the company is still going strong today.

Sometimes you guys sound like the hosts on KIRO who think of the food bank only in their own terms.  Saying they would use it if they had to, but only for a while.  Saying it breeds dependency.  Well, news to them, some people actually DO depend on the food bank, standing in the wind and rain outside for hours month after month, year after year.  Some people simply are not well enough to do better than that.  SOME PEOPLE REQUIRE ASSISTANCE GETTING THAT EVEN.  Can those radio hosts imagine what it is like for a debilitated small or elderly person, perhaps with a heart or breathing condition, to have to cart and load and unload an entire MONTH'S heavy canned food, juice, and milk a quarter mile, often over gravel or on the bus!  If the recipient actually was well enough to DO all that, they probably would not be in their situation in the first place! Perhaps with children or babies.  Perhaps navigating around swarms of smokers and running engine exhausts.  Perhaps around ruffians.  In the cold wind and rain, or scathing sun and heat.  It is an hours long all day project, with the food arriving home in messy heaps and boxes, at times loose with not enough bags!  Can those radio hosts imagine what it is like to have someone else choose what you will primarily eat for a month?