• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 23, 2019, 06:56:08 PM
Dietrich is such a lying piece of shit.
If it wasn't for the fact that he loves himself so much and thinks he's beautiful, I doubt if he could look at himself in the mirror.

Gunner65

Dietrich must have been reading my posts here on Bellgab!  He is now explaining SSDI benefits!  Let's see if he reveals anything!

Pelayo

Hey all you ddd cult followers, remember, the money you send ddd goes to buying drugs, alcohol and hookers and only enables him to continue telling his insane lies on the radio.

Pelayo

ddd worked 48 hours a day? Wow ddd, you're a superman!

Gunner65

Dietrich is lying about his history of employment and the relationship between paying Social Security tax via income, and his qualifying for SSDI.  He is NOT receiving SSDI because he PAID into as a program!  He is getting SSDI because there is evidence of his having a LACK of employment due to a physical or mental condition for which he has provided proof of diagnosis.

Dietrich is also lying about owing 75,000.00 in back taxes! and paying back 50,000.00 to the IRS!

Pelayo

You should be slapped in prison ddd, for being a scammer, liar, racist, stinking pile of shit. Your sentence should be twice that of SDM.

Gunner65

He just told Daniel Arola to go fuck himself!  HAHAAAAHAAA!   Still lying about owing taxes, facing jail for it.  No mention of his filing for bankruptcy, liens and judgments by the State of California - NOT IRS!

Pelayo

ddd qualifies for collecting SSDI, Stupid Shit Dumbass Insurance.

Gunner65

SSDI IS NOT TAXABLE INCOME!  Dietrich can bring home 1.200.00 per month in "unearned income" without penalty.  Dietrich is likely receiving the MAXIMUM SSDI at approximately 2,500.00 per month!

His diagnosis cannot be for Combat-Related PTSD because he was never a US Marine.  Either he is LYING about what diagnosis he was awarded SSDI for, or he has committed a federal crime by using fraudulent evidence to the Social Security Administration!

Pelayo

Basically ddd admits he collects SSDI because he is crazy. He keeps saying the japs won WW2 contrary to an overwhelming preponderance of evidence that says they lost. You're a loser and crazy ddd. Give it up.

Gunner65

This portion of the show, where Dietrich says he is answering "questions" about his last shit-show, indicates there may be some who have viewed my posts since Sunday where I research the very information Dietrich is discussing!  Dietrich is essentially VERIFYING my research to an extent, but without revealing the amount of SSDI he is receiving, or the medical/mental condition by which he qualifies for it.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, look up in your grimoire how to make yourself disappear from the face of the Earth and erase every trace of your miserable existence and cast that spell.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 23, 2019, 07:20:13 PM
Basically ddd admits he collects SSDI because he is crazy. He keeps saying the japs won WW2 contrary to an overwhelming preponderance of evidence that says they lost. You're a loser and crazy ddd. Give it up.
EXACTLY!  Don't forget that he claims he received a "dis-honorable" discharge which was "secret" but obtained by a Federal judge while adjudicating his claim for SSDI!

I believe he used the stories about being abused in USMC boot camp, and other shit - to claim PTSD in order to get SSDI!  Otherwise, I think his FAKE history of employment is a sign he is concealing a history of a lack of employment due to a mental illness.

I WOULD BET MONEY (if I were a betting man) that Dietrich is a SCHIZOPHRENIC

Gunner65

Dietrich has now actually publicly confirmed much of my research about him to be accurate!

Gunner65

This is from Dietrichs Linkedin page:
It shows he was claiming a diagnosis and treatment for PTSD in 1998-1999 as I have documented!

He may have claimed PTSD for abusive treatment in Recruit Training -  But that is doubtful because it would have required PROOF of such abuse and an investigation of his training history!

Richard Cole
AUGUST 20, 2016 @ 12:29 PM

Dietrich also claimed that while in USMC “Boot Camp” he was subjected to his entire Recruit Platoon firing blanks at him for 30 minutes every day in simulated executions. I did the math on this. Let’s assume there were 51 Recruits in his Platoon (including himself). And let’s say each Recruit fired 5 rounds per minute at Dietrich. That’s 250 rounds per minute for 30 minutes totaling 7,500 rounds per day for 12 weeks totaling 675,000 rounds! That means Dietrichs’ Senior Drill Instructor went to the Armory every day (including weekends) to draw and sign for 7,500 rounds of blank 5.56 ammo and issued 8, loaded 30 round magazines to each Recruit with another 500 rounds to be loaded separately (each of 50 recruits would load the remaining 10 rounds each into one of his 8 empty magazines). After which the Recruits would be ordered to police up the 7,500 spent brass shell casings and clean their rifles for aprx 30 minutes. All for Dietrich! Totally unbelievable and unlikely. That has to be the most insane “Boot Camp” lie I have ever heard! 50 Recruits illegally discharging weapons at MCRD San Diego surrounded by hundreds/thousands of other Recruits and training personnel every day for 12 weeks? Think about it!

Pelayo

Ha! I was just going to ask you why he was dishonorably discharged which ddd claims was because he murdered some Saudi soldiers, but then I remembered he had an entry level separation which would preclude any dishonorable discharges, courts martials, or anything else.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 23, 2019, 07:36:55 PM
Ha! I was just going to ask you why he was dishonorably discharged which ddd claims was because he murdered some Saudi soldiers, but then I remembered he had an entry level separation which would preclude any dishonorable discharges, courts martials, or anything else.
Prescisely! And an ELS is characterized by a decision by a Recruit Series Commander as being "UNFIT FOR MILITARY SERVICE" and does NOT involve a MEDICAL or DISCIPLINARY problem with the recruit.

Had Dietrich been injured while in training, or found to have a medical condition he would have been Medically Discharged.  Had he attacked a Marine NCO, Close Combat Instructor as he claimed, he would have been charged with Assault on an NCO and received a discharge which reflected the offense. 

Pelayo

Let me spell it out for you ddd, your racist dream has met the fate of the racist jap empire. It has been defeated by those white males you hate so much. I know it is a waste of time to try to induce a cowardly, self absorbed, slimy piece of shit such as yourself to do the right thing, but maybe you will someday see the light and see you are far worse than those you condemn and do the right thing.

Gunner65

Dietrich is being pummeled with questions from his listeners and Dietrich KNOWS I am right!  Notice he is not even mentioning my name anymore!

His attack on Daniel Arola tonight was unexpected, but I bet Arola has had enough of his shit too!

Gunner65

If Dietrich does not publicly clarify his latest claims that his sister is alive and well but is considered "officially or "publicly" dead and explain why he has lied about her being deceased for almost a decade, I will publish the findings of my investigation.  I will give his sister until November 1st to reply.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Pelayo on October 23, 2019, 06:11:52 PM
The last shit show ddd said he suffered from hemorrhoids. I've got news for ddd, those aren't hemorrrhoids, he's got cancer, in his ass!             https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM0AA1FHNHA

Hemorrhoids, huh?  And everyone thought he was was a perfect asshole. 

Gunner65

NPRC Fire 1973:

Affected records:
The losses to Federal military records collection included:

80% loss to records of U.S. Army personnel discharged November 1, 1912, to January 1, 1960
75% loss to records of U.S. Air Force personnel discharged September 25, 1947, to January 1, 1964, with names alphabetically after Hubbard, James E.
Some U.S. Army Reserve personnel who performed their initial active duty for training in the late 1950s but who received final discharge as late as 1964.

None of the records that were destroyed in the fire had duplicate copies made, nor had they been copied to microfilm. No index of these records was made prior to the fire, and millions of records were on loan to the Veterans Administration at the time of the fire. This made it difficult to precisely determine which records were lost.[2]

Navy and Marine Corps records:
On the morning of the National Archives Fire, a very small number of U.S. Navy, Coast Guard, and Marine Corps records were out of their normal file area, being worked on as active requests by employees of the National Archives and Records Administration who maintained their offices on the 6th floor of the building. When the NPRC fire began, these Navy and Marine Corps records were caught in the section of the building which experienced the most damage in the fire.

The exact number of Navy and Marine Corps records destroyed in the fire is unknown, since such records were being removed only for a few days while information was retrieved from them and were not normally stored in the area of the building that experienced the fire. Estimates indicate that the number of affected records was no more than two to three dozen. Such records are considered "special cases," and no accounting could be made of which records were affected, so the present policy of NPRC is to state that there were no Navy and Marine Corps records destroyed in the fire and to treat these records as records that had been lost in ordinary circumstances.

The destroyed sixth floor of the NPRC also housed a security vault that contained high-profile and notable records of U.S. Navy and Marine Corps personnel. Known as the "Sixth Floor Vault," confirmed destroyed records included the Navy file of Greek Prime Minister Andreas Papandreou as well as the record of Adolf Hitler's nephew William Patrick Hitler. The sixth-floor security vault also held all the records of current NPRC employees who had their own Navy and Marine Corps records retired at the agency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Personnel_Records_Center_fire

The records of Dietrich's father were NOT DESTROYED in the fire!

Gunner65

No mention by Dietrich about the actual nephew of Adolf Hitler and his records being destroyed:

"The destroyed sixth floor of the NPRC also housed a security vault that contained high-profile and notable records of U.S. Navy and Marine Corps personnel. Known as the "Sixth Floor Vault," confirmed destroyed records included the Navy file of Greek Prime Minister Andreas Papandreou as well as the record of Adolf Hitler's nephew William Patrick Hitler. The sixth-floor security vault also held all the records of current NPRC employees who had their own Navy and Marine Corps records retired at the agency."

Gunner65

This "hemmoroid" of a "historian" is now lying about Okinawa, Korea, and Vietnam.  "ANYONE CAN LOOK THIS SHIT UP!"

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich:  Cross-dressing, pathological-lying "hemorrhoid historian"

HAHAAAHAAA!  Dietrich is wallowing in his own shit!  It's fucking PATHETIC!

Gunner65

Taiwan....USA lost WW2 to Japan.....1952...

Gunner65

Dietrich is insane. 

Thanks Dietrich!  For confirming that you are indeed a lying piece of human shit! 

Gunner65

November is coming!  Soon the world will know the location of the "secondary, redundant mechanism" called the "VOX ARCHAE" which Dietrich has stolen, replicated, and intends to destroy the entire world!  ;)

"And my' publicly decedent' sister, my sister known to be dead 'officially', holds the replicated redundancy mechanism."- Douglas Dietrich

HAHHAHAAAHAAAA!

Gunner65

And the AI version of Dietrich (female) which he claims to have created himself - an abused and tortured AI ("hologram") that he "rescued" from the Presidio in 1986 and stole hundreds of other "AI" robotic entities then set fire to the buildings in which they were "housed". 

The "Dietrich Artilect"  LOL!

A "computerized/magical female version" of himself - "Downloaded with his own intellect, memories and emotions" which hates him and now controls the government and military of Taiwan.