• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Whatever "they" are paying Dietrich it's likely not enough to pay the bills it seems. That's why he is always looking for suckers willing to work for him for peanuts or for free. He even has this ex marine who seems obsessed with him ( sexually? ) that always posts tranny images that is supposed to represent Dietrich modeled by other people . I wonder how much he gets paid for that or does he also work for free?

Dietrich, you and your entire family are fakes. Your Navy Intel buddies created your fake identity and that of your fake family. That's what psi-ops dis-information is all about. The Dietrich family you claim to be part of does not exist. They were created sometime shortly before you made your public appearance for the first time.
Gunner's attempt to contact your "sister" is a waste of time. He thinks that records he finds through online databases are legit where you and your family are concerned but it is a piece of cake for psi-ops to place bogus information into those online databases and even into government databases since they are the government. Give it up Dietrich and to those in on the scam. You have been exposed.

Gunner65

"TONIGHT ON EVENTIDE !!! : ¡¡¡ 臺北-剑杆 (“TÁĪPBĚĪH-JIÀNGĀN [THE ‘TAIPEI RĀPIÈR’]”) IS BACK ON-DUTY IN FULL UNIFORM HOSTING LIVESTREAM ‘O’ “CRITICAL OMISSIONS"

https://www.facebook.com/776799482714974/photos/a.777148202680102/877998289261759/?type=3&theater

(Photo: Togainu No Chi cosplay- Shiki (シキ) | YUEGENE - WorldCosplay
https://weheartit.com/pattsama/collections/702519-togainu-no-chi
https://weheartit.com/entry/24092581

Gunner65

Dietrich Publishes bizarre writing entitled: "The Astrobiology of God"  (dated October 6. 2019)

https://douglasdietrich.com/2019/10/06/the-astrobiology-of-god/

The rambling, never-ending piece begins with Japan winning WW2 using the threat of biological weapons.  It quickly devolves into a confusing pseudo-history of space and speculations on the existence of extraterrestrial life.  Although he cites a few sources, it appears he has either paraphrased or cut and pasted entire pieces of works that are clearly not his own.  He provides no bibliography or footnotes. In fact, the entire document is poorly organized and presented.  His use of sources (or lack thereof) is totally improper.  It gives the impression of a very poorly organized and submitted college writing assignment.

I anticipate he will mention this tonight in his shit-show.  He may even read the entire thing.  I will not post that bullshit here.

I have never in my entire life of reading and research, found anything more difficult or torturous to read than the writings of Douglas Dietrich.

Gunner65

Dietrich is already being vulgar and loud-mouthed.  Sarcastic in a sick way.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 07, 2019, 07:49:27 PM
The idea that Dietrich was at Marine Corps boot camp but was kicked out is one possibility but I also had the opinion that Dietrich was a identity stealing fraud and cutout and that he was never enrolled in the Marine Corps or at boot camp . He may have known about Douglas Dietrich and his family while living at that Green St house under the care of a foster parent or guardian and he may have used another name during that time. After the Dietrich family died or moved away he assumed the identity of Douglas Dietrich, the son of Joseph Dietrich, who may have been the actual Douglas Dietrich that went to Marine Corp boot camp and later was separated or discharged. DD may have been an illegal alien brought into the U.S. from Vietnam. DD even admitted on air several times that he could be Vietnamese. He even looks Vietnamese. Perhaps Aquino was involved somehow in all of this since Dietrich keeps talking about this man all the time and that he was involved in Satanic practices with this man. Aquino denies having ever met or interacted with Dietrich. One person that could have known the truth was Anton LaVey, a former police forensics photographer and the founder of the Church of Satan but he is deceased. It may be clever of Aquino to admit he never met or interacted with someone named Douglas Dietrich since it is likely that DD was using a different name at the time. A clever white lie by Aquino if you think about it.

Occam has got to be spinning in his grave. 

Pelayo

Goddam jews stole all the alcohol out of the bomb shelters. That's not anti-semitism, it's truth. Google it.- ddd

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 09, 2019, 06:19:21 PM
Goddam jews stole all the alcohol out of the bomb shelters. That's not anti-semitism, it's truth. Google it.- ddd
I think if that were true, and it isn't, the Americans who actually knew it was there probably got hold of it first!  My knowledge/experience with those public bomb-shelters was that they were built in the 1950's and had absolutely NOTHING in them! Very bizarre claim to make, but Dietrich is famous for doing that.

Pelayo

When ddd sings Purple Haze, he always changes the lyrics to: "scuze me while I kiss this guy"

Gunner65

I wonder if Dietrich will perpetuate the recent lie going around that USMC Reservists have been called to active duty to protect Trump during a "Coup de etat"

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 09, 2019, 06:47:23 PM
I wonder if Dietrich will perpetuate the lie recent that USMC Reservists have been called to active duty to protect Trump during a "Coup de etat"
I haven't heard that rumor yet.

Pelayo

Yeah ddd, you do have to define what the word pugilism means to your retarded cult followers.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 09, 2019, 06:54:15 PM
I haven't heard that rumor yet.
I started a thread about it. I have been actively involved in researching/debunking the rumor since Sunday. The rumor originated with Steve Quayle and Dave Hodges. Alex Jones picked it up and went nuts with it for two days.  So I proceed to prove the rumor to be total bullshit.  They are all in damage control now.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 09, 2019, 06:58:17 PM
I started a thread about it. I have been actively involved in researching/debunking the rumor since Sunday. The rumor originated with Steve Quayle and Dave Hodges. Alex Jones picked it up and went nuts with it for two days.  So I proceed to prove the rumor to be total bullshit.  They are all in damage control now.
Next people will say Trump pulled the troops out of North Syria to deploy around the White House to defend himself.

The dietbich sister must be alive.  It's almost certain!  He invents facts to push his narratives.  Had my sister died in her 40's, that'd be devastating far more than aging parents!  Aging parents die, my attitude would be "well at least they got to live and fulfill their life!"  And I don't recall him doing the whole "my late and sainted .." bit for his sister on her supposed passing day! 

A couple of times, in private,  I brought up with him the father (George) and mother.  He was no where near as remorseful as he acts on his shows!  In fact, the impression it made on me, listening to him, was that he didn't care for their passing, as if almost glad they were gone.  Maybe he got some money out of it.

Judging by Dietrich's self-neglect indicated by the "stinky clothing" letter from Vanessa, I think DietBitch's neglect had more to do with their death than any other factors.

Gunner65

I also expect the woman I have identified as being Dietrichs' elder sister, should receive my letter in the next 2-3 days.  I am hopeful she will chose to respond and be willing to answer a few questions.  But I am not getting too hopeful.  All I can do is follow my research skill and instincts.  I approached her in the least invasive manner I could, and was very polite. 

Gunner65

@BarnYardFire: That is also my perception.  It is also worth noting that after being given the opportunity to prove me wrong about his lying about his father, he did not pursue obtaining his fathers' complete files (OMPF).  In fact, he then claimed he was the biological son of Adolf Hitler shortly after.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, why don't you talk about something else in the news that might interest Judith. How Matt Lauer of the NBC fake news team buggered a colleague even after she repeatedly told him she didn't want to do that?  https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8xwd3k/matt-lauer-allegedly-raped-an-nbc-news-colleague-at-the-sochi-olympics

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 09, 2019, 07:13:16 PM
Hey ddd, why don't you talk about something else in the news that might interest Judith. How Matt Lauer of the NBC fake news team buggered a colleague even after she repeatedly told him she didn't want to do that?
I don't think Judith is listening to him anymore.  She certainly is not communicating with him as far as I know. (Notice there has been no mention of her).  I believe she too, has rejected him.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 09, 2019, 07:11:00 PM
@BarnYardFire: That is also my perception.  It is also worth noting that after being given the opportunity to prove me wrong about his lying about his father, he did not pursue obtaining his fathers' complete files (OMPF).  In fact, he then claimed he was the biological of Adolf Hitler shortly after.

That reminds me, Gunner, of a question I have about deitrich's military record.  The bit that says he got recognition for "marksmanship" - is that special?  Does it mean anything?  Or do most recruits manage to achieve that.  Curious if there is any context to that, as an actual skill and what it's worth in terms of military aptitude.

Pelayo

He's not respectably insane, he's ddd insane.

Gunner65

Quote from: Barn_Yard_Fire on October 09, 2019, 07:27:41 PM
That reminds me, Gunner, of a question I have about deitrich's military record.  The bit that says he got recognition for "marksmanship" - is that special?  Does it mean anything?  Or do most recruits manage to achieve that.  Curious if there is any context to that, as an actual skill and what it's worth in terms of military aptitude.
The NA Form 13164 I obtained shows that Dietrich passed basic marksmanship training in "Phase 2" and qualified with "auto/rifle" Likely the M16A2.  This is a basic requirement of every recruit in order to complete basic training.  "EVERY MARINE IS A RIFLEMAN"

Note the phrase: "Marksmanship with auto rifle"
In the Marine Corps there are 3 levels of qualification:  "MARKSMAN, SHARPSHOOTER, EXPERT"  I qualified Expert 5 times including in basic training.  I asked about this and was told that Dietrich likely qualified at the lowest level as "Marksman". Had he qualified higher, it would be listed as: Sharpshooter or Expert with auto rifle.

But Dietrich obviously had some problem afterward and received an Entry Level Separation in "Phase 3"

I hope that answers your question BarnYardFire.

Incidentally, I must add that had Dietrich graduated he would have been authorized to wear the USMC MARKSMAN BADGE (Referred to by all Marines as "THE TOILET SEAT" and NO INFANTRY MARINE I HAVE EVER KNOWN would be sastified with that low of a rifle score!

Pelayo

Too bad the USMC doesn't grade their recruits in their ability to lie, ddd would be awarded an expert mark.

Gunner65

Dietrich continues to pronounce  Biden as "BEEDON"  what a stupid jerk.  He has to be doing this on purpose.

Pelayo

Ha! Somebody in ddd's chat asked him who this Beeden guy is. You're not fooling anybody ddd by deliberately mispronouncing words, you're just a two bit little jackass from the tenderloin and not some international spy.

Gunner65

HAHAAHAAAHAAA!  :)  More lies about a USMC Dishonorable Discharge!

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 09, 2019, 07:50:10 PM
"EVERY MARINE IS A RIFLEMAN"

Note the phrase: "Marksmanship with auto rifle"
In the Marine Corps there are 3 levels of qualification:  "MARKSMAN, SHARPSHOOTER, EXPERT"  I qualified Expert 5 times including in basic training.  I asked about this and was told that Dietrich likely qualified at the lowest level as "Marksman". Had he qualified higher, it would be listed as: Sharpshooter or Expert with auto rifle.

But Dietrich obviously had some problem afterward and received an Entry Level Separation in "Phase 3"

I hope that answers your question BarnYardFire.

That is a perfect explanation and what I needed to know.  Thanks!  Without context (and understanding the grading and advancement in Marines and US Army) the "Awards and Decorations" title misled me to speculate  that perhaps he had some potential for being picked as "assassin!"  Back to reality!  Thanks again!