• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Do I Have To Continue To Listen To Gabcast Rerums?

Started by Dateline, December 30, 2017, 10:50:32 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on December 31, 2017, 12:14:16 AM
I just updated Chrome

Jesus. Sugar, microwaves, sobriety... what's next for you? Fluoridated toothpaste?? Let us pray.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on December 31, 2017, 12:14:16 AM
Definitely going to leave some gravel on his car seat!  BF says this thread sucks!

I am having some serious browser issues after clicking on "Severe weather coming your way" clickbait.  Talk about IT.  So I just updated Chrome.  It helped a little, but I can only get one tab...  And in IE, I can't seach using the URL field.  I know I need to update IE (it's been years), but the one-tab life is bad.

IE is obsolete. In Chrome, right click on a link and try selecting “Open Link in New Tab” or “Open Link in New Window”.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2017, 12:18:21 AM
Jesus. Sugar, microwaves, sobriety... what's next for you? Fluoridated toothpaste?? Let us pray.

and if you want to plumb the depths of jackstars soul, that's a fun ride too. he is very empty on the inside. his entire existence revolves around other peoples opinions of him. his entire existence is about garnering attention, positive attention, being respected and adored. some of that might not show on the internet forum, but in his real life, this is what he is all about. he is just a generally empty person. a vessel for other peoples "vibes". he's the sort of dude who is one person around one group of people, then turns into a completely different one around another group of people. he thinks nothing of it. it doesn't bother him at all. it's simply in his nature to be reflective of others.

BUT he would also sell out his best friend in order to garner some momentary fleeting praise or adoration from a total stranger.

this tendency has served him well in life, somewhat. it has helped him in business, but he has never really been "alive" and deep down he knows this. for this reason, deep down, he envies and resents all of the things and people that he holds in contempt. he tries to convince himself that they are "beneath him" but secretly, almost unconsciously, he wishes he were one of them because he knows they have a strength and substance that he lacks.

gnooryblows

but its whatever. i had a friend like jackstar when i was growing up. was "best friends" with him up until i removed myself from society. it's just whatever. people like him are what they are. don't expect more out of them than they are capable of and you won't be disappointed by them.

gnooryblows

the only person on this board who is actually truly decent and has their shit together, by my standards anyhow, is MD MD, but he is a nigger and hates me for my white supremacy.

Swishypants

LOOK! All I know here, is that this thread had called Jackstar away from his Chinese take-out, profiling software (that doesn't work btw) and has that HIS body is not only READY, it's positively glowing!

Swishypants

JoJo, this is the only forum on the interwebs outside of 4Chan that has an owner that not only does not enforce his own rules, but who delights in making his dozen users "Hampster Battle" for his pleasure! This is what average people REALLY think when they aren't forced to be P.C. so they can keep their jobs. That is why the Democrats lost so badly about a year ago. You can make people tow an official line when you hitch it to their ability to feed their families, but you can't change their minds by force, legislation, rules, and trend. Not really.

Praise MV! He's the fucking Dread Pirate Roberts!

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2017, 12:40:45 AM
the only person on this board who is actually truly decent and has their shit together, by my standards anyhow, is MD MD, but he is a nigger and hates me for my white supremacy.
Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2017, 12:39:03 AM
but its whatever. i had a friend like jackstar when i was growing up. was "best friends" with him up until i removed myself from society. it's just whatever. people like him are what they are. don't expect more out of them than they are capable of and you won no't be disappointed by them.
Oh, so protective!
Vomit supremacy.
Doc told me he's not African American.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2017, 12:18:21 AM
SLS-free toothpaste!  Needs to trickle down.  $6 is toooooo much!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on December 31, 2017, 12:52:19 AM
LOOK! All I know here, is that this thread had called Jackstar away from his Chinese take-out, profiling software (that doesn't work btw) and has that HIS body is not only READY, it's positively glowing!

that's my favorite shot of all time, from my favorite movie of all time and my favorite character / performance of all time. that character is empathic just like me and he has had many of the same problems and talents as me in his life. will graham, the original portrayal from william peterson (who looks a lot like me too), not the faggot edward norton or TV character portrayal. that was a really good movie right there. not that movies are a good thing. they're all jewish brainwashing and stuff. but that was def a good one that i loved and i thought the hannibal lector was better and more believable in that one than in the later movies like silence of the lambs too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmj1Qvude24

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on December 31, 2017, 12:58:05 AM
JoJo, this is the only forum on the interwebs outside of 4Chan that has an owner that not only does not enforce his own rules, but who delights in making his dozen users "Hampster Battle" for his pleasure! This is what average people REALLY think when they aren't forced to be P.C. so they can keep their jobs. That is why the Democrats lost so badly about a year ago. You can make people tow an official line when you hitch it to their ability to feed their families, but you can't change their minds by force, legislation, rules, and trend. Not really.

Praise MV! He's the fucking Dread Pirate Roberts!
Praise MV.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on December 31, 2017, 12:59:16 AM

Oh, so protective!
Vomit supremacy.

he's told me that too but "nigger" in my vocabulary can mean all sorts of nonwhites. all i know is he is some kind of nonwhite mutt or something. but yes i am a white supremacist because whites are right. whites are mighty and beautiful and majestic and perfect. except for you. you are the fucking exception.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 31, 2017, 12:21:28 AM
IE is obsolete. In Chrome, right click on a link and try selecting “Open Link in New Tab” or “Open Link in New Window”.
The tab comes up, but tapping on it does nothing.
Something is wrong with the tapping, because tapping on the clock does not get me the date.  And to tap on a link for a new tab, I had to try 10 times because the area I tapped on was an inch higher than the area that responded.  Weird.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2017, 01:03:41 AM
that's my favorite shot of all time, from my favorite movie of all time and my favorite character / performance of all time. that character is empathic just like me and he has had many of the same problems and talents as me in his life. will graham, the original portrayal from william peterson (who looks a lot like me too), not the faggot edward norton or TV character portrayal. that was a really good movie right there. not that movies are a good thing. they're all jewish brainwashing and stuff. but that was def a good one that i loved and i thought the hannibal lector was better and more believable in that one than in the later movies like silence of the lambs too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmj1Qvude24

i don't have curly hair though. curly hair is inferior IMO. i have wild untamed straight hair that's really very beautiful and garners me many compliments when its not overly greasy from lack of hygiene.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2017, 01:05:24 AM
he's told me that too but "nigger" in my vocabulary can mean all sorts of nonwhites. all i know is he is some kind of nonwhite mutt or something. but yes i am a white supremacist because whites are right. whites are mighty and beautiful and majestic and perfect. except for you. you are the fucking exception.
I take it as a compliment that I don't please yew!

Dr. MD MD

:(
Quote from: Jojo on December 31, 2017, 12:59:16 AM

Oh, so protective!
Vomit supremacy.

My skin is almost alabaster, really but if people want to think of me as black or brown or whatever it doesn't bother me. They could just as easily tease me for my whiteness though. Lots of material there.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2017, 01:08:49 AM
My skin is almost alabaster, really but if people want to think of me as black or brown or whatever it doesn't bother me. They could just as easily tease me for my whiteness though. Lots of material there.  ;)

You are as PINK as a 16 year old vagina in your mind you Blick baaastard!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2017, 01:08:49 AM

you are NOT white but you are beautiful on the inside and you are one of the few exceptions to your shitskinned race. when the race war comes, i will instruct my white minions to spare you and let you live among us after our inevitable victory.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2017, 12:40:45 AM
ItsOver too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2017, 01:10:04 AM
you are NOT white but you are beautiful on the inside and you are one of the few exceptions to your shitskinned race. when the race war comes, i will instruct my white minions to spare you and let you live among us after our inevitable victory.

Dude, I'm as white as they come without actually being albino.  The way you're going on about this is making me think it's some sort of compensatory cover for yourself. I don't care if you're a spick. ::)

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on December 31, 2017, 01:09:56 AM
You are as PINK as a 16 year old vagina in your mind you Blick baaastard!

swishy you ever see this movie from the same homo that made manhunter? you think its gonna be all cool and stuff cuz its got nazis and satan in it, but then satan kills all of the nazis and the faggot joo is the hero. totally shitty. there's even a nazi protaganist in the movie but then they kill him like 20 minutes before the end and the filthy rotten joo takes over. just terrible. a real travesty. god damn hollywood and their constant jewish brainwashing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsWk2aGYvxM

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2017, 01:12:19 AM
Dude, I'm as white as they come without actually being albino.  The way you're going on about this is making me think it's some sort of compensatory cover for yourself. I don't care if you're a spick. ::)

you are such a liar. i know that your skin is not white, just face it. i know you wish you were white because we are beautiful but you are not white.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2017, 01:13:04 AM
swishy you ever see this movie from the same homo that made manhunter? you think its gonna be all cool and stuff cuz its got nazis and satan in it, but then satan kills all of the nazis and the faggot joo is the hero. totally shitty. there's even a nazi protaganist in the movie but then they kill him like 20 minutes before the end and the filthy rotten joo takes over. just terrible. a real travesty. god damn hollywood and their constant jewish brainwashing.

I still live in the 80's! I know them all! I love God, but I love fighting almost as much. I'm just lookin' for a good time!

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2017, 01:13:04 AM

satan dies too at the end, it's total bullshit. i hate it when the good guys lose.

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on December 31, 2017, 01:11:41 AM
I'm a Black Jewish Nazi Woman btw.
You are the proverbial plump woman standing next to a super fat woman tonight! She makes you look thinner.  You look so lovely tonight.  (Cackle.)