• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I'm going to blow my fucking brains out once and for all.

Started by NefariousBanana, November 18, 2015, 09:31:36 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: bateman on November 19, 2015, 08:48:00 PM
They're selective. Eating shellfish is also an abomination, but none of them are protesting Red Lobster.  ::)
Well Acts 9-13 kinda cleared up all that stuff.  At least for Christians.

As a Christian, I don't care about someone's sexual orientation. I read the part that says something along the lines of "Judge not, lest ye be judged".

The only time I get peeved is when someone harps about it like they are special and deserve special treatment.

I have an Uncle who's name is one of the first on the AIDS quilt.  I thought he was pretty bizarre when I was growing up, but I didn't hate him because he was gay. I was sad when I found out how he died.

chefist

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 19, 2015, 09:07:21 PM

As a Christian, I don't care about someone's sexual orientation. I read the part that says something along the lines of "Judge not, lest ye be judged".

The only time I get peeved is when someone harps about it like they are special and deserve special treatment.

I have an Uncle who's name is one of the first on the AIDS quilt.  I thought he was pretty bizarre when I was growing up, but I didn't hate him because he was gay. I was sad when I found out how he died.

Pretty sure there are not accounts in the bible where Jesus said anything about homosexuality...just in the old testament...

ponyboysunset

When I came out my Mom said she wished I was pregnant instead. No one chooses it. By the same token I love it, and once I realized that being gay was normal for me I was off and running. And it is way different than even 20 years ago when I came out. Most people don't give a fuck anymore. Usually when I tell someone new they look at me like, yeah so...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 19, 2015, 09:22:35 PM
That site is still up?!

A bunch of Cajuns I know wouldn't give up crawfish for nobody nowhere no hum.

akwilly

Good looking lesbians are awesome, the others not so much.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 19, 2015, 09:26:27 PM
When I came out my Mom said she wished I was pregnant instead. No one chooses it. By the same token I love it, and once I realized that being gay was normal for me I was off and running. And it is way different than even 20 years ago when I came out. Most people don't give a fuck anymore. Usually when I tell someone new they look at me like, yeah so...
You're just going through a phase.

bateman

But some people ARE forced.

This is a real book

GravitySucks

Quote from: bateman on November 19, 2015, 09:44:57 PM
Sir, I have interests outside of BellGab.

Is working on tomorrow's podcast, one of said interests?

xphile

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 18, 2015, 09:31:36 PM
I'm just a mentally ill fucking tranny faggot piece of shit who doesn't deserve to live.  I claim that I'm gender questioning or transgender, but the truth of the matter is I'm worthless subhuman scum.  I'm a disappointment to my entire fucking family, and a bullet in my brain is good riddance.  I guess this is better than slowly dying of AIDS or having someone beat you to death outside of a gay bar.  I hope y'all are happy.   ;)

now, now..RCH's show isn't THAT bad.  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PING on November 19, 2015, 08:40:23 PM
I don't get the bible thumpers that say being gay is a sin. Let me see if I get this right. The all knowing, all loving God (generally a white guy with a flowing grey ZZ Top beard), in his infinite wisdom, is going to "wire" someone to be attracted to the same gender, then say that if you act upon the attraction, the same loving God is going to make him burn in boiling pits of sewage for all eternity?

ridiculous, isn't it?

That makes God sound like kind of a douche.

sure does.

Yeah, that's pretty much where I am at with it, as well. Nicely said.

MV/Liberace!

I have had an Uncle who's name is one of the first on the AIDS quilt.

my editing services are free of charge, sir.

chefist

Quote from: MV on November 19, 2015, 09:55:36 PM
ridiculous, isn't it?

sure does.

quit pandering, fag...

waiting for the backlash after "fag gate" with Redacted...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on November 19, 2015, 09:17:16 PM
Pretty sure there are not accounts in the bible where Jesus said anything about homosexuality...

even if there were... it wouldn't affect my opinions at all.

chefist

Quote from: MV on November 19, 2015, 09:58:27 PM
even if there were... it wouldn't affect my opinions at all.

no, I just meant the issue is more about using religion to control behavior...which is what is was invented for...

MV/Liberace!

When I came out my Mom said she wished I was pregnant instead.

frankly, i'd love to learn my daughters are lesbians.  i'd worry about them far less.

my terrorist wife would shank my neck while shouting "allaho akbar" if she were aware i wrote this.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on November 19, 2015, 09:57:29 PM
my editing services are free of charge, sir.

Thanks, but I'm still not driving like 1200 miles round trip to move a desk.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 19, 2015, 10:03:42 PM
Thanks, but I'm still not driving like 1200 miles round trip to move a desk.

lazy shit.  way to show your appreciation for all i've done for you.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on November 19, 2015, 10:10:18 PM
lazy shit.  way to show your appreciation for all i've done for you.

A truer word has never been spoken.

Praise MV

Eddie Coyle

Now an actual talented gay person...(Someone Saved My Life Tonight-too melodramatic)

http://youtu.be/82wU5NfRfr4

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 19, 2015, 10:29:49 AM

Of course I'm harder on myself than I am on others.  I mean, shit, that's what my counselors have been telling me for the past six months.  That reminds me of a time where my counselor had this exercise in which I had to talk to her like I talk to myself on a regular basis.  I ended up making her cry.

32 years of going to shrinks. At least 80+ individual doctors. I've never had anything resembling this happen to me, and I'm a DARK MOTHERFUCKER.

My initial skepticism isn't lessened.

As you can see my therapy is going swimmingly. :P  No anger issues here.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: bateman on November 19, 2015, 08:48:00 PM
They're selective. Eating shellfish is also an abomination.  ::) http://www.godhatesshrimp.com/

There have been some clams I would call abominations, yes.

Nice site btw. Here's a pretty good one too...God's killin's:

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/DWB/