• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 01:03:39 AM
They're both openly gay. It must happen.

I thought Shep Smith and Anderson Cooper were a thing.

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 01, 2017, 01:05:33 AM
I thought Shep Smith and Anderson Cooper were a thing.

Maybe they do 3 way trains. It's possible. Shep Smith works for FOX news tho so he's not so bad. He's one of those "dissident republican gays" like Milo Yiannopolous. That goes a long way in my book.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 01:07:11 AM
Maybe they do 3 way trains. It's possible. Shep Smith works for FOX news tho so he's not so bad. He's one of those "dissident republican gays" like Milo Yiannopolous. That goes a long way in my book.

If you're a gay and a Republican at the same time IMO it almost totally negates your faggotry

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 01:07:11 AM

You know what they say, opposites attract.

gnooryblows

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 01, 2017, 12:43:00 AM
Your sparkling personality shows us up as the brutish, hooting dullards we are.

But the problem is that if you listened to my words and understood them you might oneday be able to rise above your brutish dullardness.

comaphobe

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 01:12:57 AM
But the problem is that if you listened to my words and understood them you might oneday be able to rise above your brutish dullardness.

But...

But... but...

But... but... but...

We don't need a diktator..... or a Jim Jones..... or somebody preaching to the choir.

Nobody here sucks the cock of the New World Disorder, or appreciates the decay of individualism.

Celebrate science, history, and pop culture. Think of bellgab as a game of Trivial Pursuit in funhouse mode.

If you don't have enough tickets to ride the ride, don't expect somebody else to pay for you.

Unless you expect the system to help you, take it upon yourself to get out of the gutter.

Otherwise happy couch surfing and enjoy a life in shelters.

Nobody can help you except yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=finPZxVLzJo

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 12:21:46 AM
I try to make them good but everyone always hates them or doesn't comment. Why? Does my superior intellelect intimidate you?

gnooryblows

Quote from: comaphobe on January 01, 2017, 01:28:24 AM
But...

We don't need a diktator..... or a Jim Jones..... or somebody preaching to the choir.

No I'm not your dictator. I'm trying to free you from the chains of your oppression and bonds. I'm not seeking to control you. I'm seeking to yhelp you. I'm not your cult leader either. I don't want to lead you. I don't want to control you. But I will give you the tools for you to lead and control yourself.

comaphobe

Shepherd Smith is the best when he says stuff by accident, like blowjob, etc.... It's happened several times, it's like he does it on purpose. The blowjob one was about a J Lo block party. I can't remember the other slip ups, but I know he does it on purpose. He is so funny.  He is a serious fruit but I enjoy his commentary during live police pursuits. Anderson Cooper on the other hand is a total piece of shit and is of absolutely no value to the human race at all.

gnooryblows

Quote from: comaphobe on January 01, 2017, 02:00:52 AM
Shepherd Smith is the best when he says stuff by accident, like blowjob, etc.... It's happened several times, it's like he does it on purpose. The blowjob one was about a J Lo block party. I can't remember the other slip ups, but I know he does it on purpose. He is so funny.  He is a serious fruit but I enjoy his commentary during live police pursuits. Anderson Cooper on the other hand is a total piece of shit.

Did you know J Lo's ass is insured for 27 million dollars? - http://people.com/celebrity/celebrities-insured-body-parts-jennifer-lopezs-butt-insured/holly-madisons-breasts

JesusJuice

Quote from: comaphobe on January 01, 2017, 02:00:52 AM
Shepherd Smith is the best when he says stuff by accident, like blowjob, etc.... It's happened several times, it's like he does it on purpose. The blowjob one was about a J Lo block party. I can't remember the other slip ups, but I know he does it on purpose. He is so funny.  He is a serious fruit but I enjoy his commentary during live police pursuits. Anderson Cooper on the other hand is a total piece of shit and is of absolutely no value to the human race at all.

This is best Shepherd Smith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg-MliyZAi8

comaphobe

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 02:03:22 AM
Did you know J Lo's ass is insured for 27 million dollars? - http://people.com/celebrity/celebrities-insured-body-parts-jennifer-lopezs-butt-insured/holly-madisons-breasts

No, I didn't.... and don't care what celebrities do. I don't even like her much. I think she was in U-Turn and that's all I know about her.

whoozit

Don't worry, it's everyone else, not you...

MV/Liberace!

I try to make them good but everyone always hates them or doesn't comment. Why? Does my superior intellelect intimidate you?

I give your threads a solid

Lilith

I think you're being overly sensitive.

I'm sure everyone admires you, and searches out your posts for self growth and educational purposes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY

ItsOver

We're too busy with the Falkie and GNS threads.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on January 01, 2017, 08:53:18 AM
We're too busy with the Falkie and GNS threads.

Well yes, there's that.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on January 01, 2017, 09:34:20 AM
Well yes, there's that.
And we're also too busy praising MV.  Praise MV.

Lilith

analog kid

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 01, 2017, 12:26:20 AM
you said mai waifu wuz shit ~desu

Top kek, with eight year old 4chan memes.

gnooryblows

As the double slit experiment has demonstrated, reality only exists when you observe it. Just the same way an environment is only rendered when your character in a video game inhabits it.

The laws of physics are incompatible with one another. Quantum physics rules are in direct conflict with those of matter on the larger scales. This is what happens in computer programming. One set of rules for the macro. Another set of rules for the micro.

The Planck Length is most likely a pixel. It is the smallest possible measurable distance. It is even possible that nothing can move between these measurements, or "pixels" just as what happens on a computer screen.

According to string theory, reality is actually something like 10 or 11 dimensions, rather than the 3 (+ time) we classically experience. Similarly, our video games are only played in 2 dimensions, rather than the 3 we generally experience. Note that even when there is "3d rendering", we still play the game on a 2D plane (Television / computer screen).

Man has been building "simulations" since his birth. Think back to when you were a child. You took anything you could in order to "make believe". A stick became a sword. A rusty piece of pipe became a "gun". You played cops and robbers. You played war. As soon as we developed the technology the first thing we did was begin to build technological simulations for recreation. This is a part of nature.

We may be many levels deep into the simulation. Our parent simulation is likely not the "base reality". As even in our video games, we have built simulations within simulations "video games within video games". For all we know, there could be 1000 parent realities to this one.

We have a maximum speed (light speed) to accommodate the physical limitations of our processor.

Time has been shown to slow down at higher speeds and near dense objects that use a lot of RAM (Lag)

During times of great stress, many people "disassociate" and feel as though they are out of their bodies, or watching their lives play out on television in a detached and emotionless way.

NDE's may represent a disengagement from the simulation.

LSD / Drug effects may represent disengagement from the simulation.

Quantum entanglement and non-locality would only really be possible in the context of our reality being a simulation of some sort, as there is no such thing as distance or true spatial reality within a computer program.

In over 100 years of science trying to reconcile Einsteins theories with Quantum Mechanics, no headway has ever been made. ONLY the simulation hypothesis explains the disparity between the two sets of observations.

You're a STUPID if you don't accept this simple and apparent reality.

gnooryblows

All of you are FOOLS for not accepting this reality. I am giving you a fortune in wisdom and you scoff at me. Perhaps you are merely NPC's, too deeply enmeshed in your programming to ever change.

gnooryblows

i make these threads to teach you all truth and nobody ever acknowledges them. i despise you all. i should let you wallow in your ignorance

whoozit

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 07:54:10 PM
All of you are FOOLS for not accepting this reality. I am giving you a fortune in wisdom and you scoff at me. Perhaps you are merely NPC's, too deeply enmeshed in your programming to ever change.
You caught me.  It is an intriguing idea though.  I have to give it some thought before I can really comment on the premise.  The one alarm bell that goes off immediately is that this could just be a justification to be a douche.  It seems to be a scientific spin on the old "Do what you want, it doesn't matter" set of philosophies.  Yet as you state it does explain the rift between General Relativity and Quantumn Mechanics.  Hopefully some good discussion ensues in here.

Jackstar

Everyone here already figured that out, and you're the last one. lol @ U

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jackstar on January 01, 2017, 08:13:47 PM
Everyone here already figured that out, and you're the last one. lol @ U

No bitch that's not true