• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

pate

three pennies, l->r;  heads,tails,tails

akwilly

Thought that might been you on air just now

pate

Willy, you magnificent bastige, is that yew?

akwilly

pate

pate

It's sed properly "Apple-ah-chin" montagne

akwilly

Quote from: pate on December 02, 2017, 02:38:14 AM
Can eye haz reputation to protect>?
you crazy bastard wish I could stay up to read more posts but I will have to catch them tomorrow. Good seeing ya mang

pate

I hope some of my frumus umphen wine wasn't misdelivered(sp)...

pate

I have done extensiZe vox analyisis and detrimined that Dave from Katmandu is a frequent caller, he trolls.

Suck a hatur, Dave.  For Shame!

pate

GravitySucks

Quote from: pate on December 02, 2017, 02:39:50 AM
It's sed properly "Apple-ah-chin" montagne

Sneks and dulcheemers fill the holler

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: akwilly on December 02, 2017, 02:40:51 AM
you crazy bastard wish I could stay up to read more posts but I will have to catch them tomorrow. Good seeing ya mang

Willy, examine before burning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p63b_PFt7BI

MV/Liberace!

"Midnight in the Desert is FREE via Internet Streaming and On-Demand podcasts for $4.99."

Internet streaming? As if there exists some other type of streaming? As if this isn't the only way to hear this show live? As if this wasn't written by someone who thinks "internet streaming" is high technology, worthy of specific mention in 2017? As if the syntax of that sentence makes any fucking sense to someone who knows nothing about their pricing structure?

First time I've seen that website in almost two years, and the very first thing that catches my eye is just amateur hour.

You suck, Keith.

Having said that, I think these pills are making me irritable.

MV/Liberace!

"Thinking of joining the Midnight In The Desert team? Smart move. Art Bell’s Midnight In The Desert with Heather Wade is making fantastic numbers."

Ok. I'm going to murder/suicide now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on December 02, 2017, 05:37:51 PM
"Thinking of joining the Midnight In The Desert team? Smart move. Art Bell’s Midnight In The Desert with Heather Wade is making fantastic numbers."

Really? I think the name of the show could be even longer. Hoagie could take over as producer (braaaps) and it could be Richard C. Hoagland's Art Bell's Midnight In The Desert with Heather Wade (featuring Falkie ;)).  :D

ShayP

Welcome to my world.  The second half hasn't happen yet.

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 02, 2017, 05:43:20 PM
Really? I think the name of the show could be even longer. Hoagie could take over as producer (braaaps) and it could be Richard C. Hoagland's Art Bell's Midnight In The Desert with Heather Wade (featuring Falkie ;)).  :D

What the fuck did you just say to me?

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 02, 2017, 05:43:20 PM

fan·tas·tic

/fanˈtastik/

adjective

1. extraordinarily good or attractive.
"they did a fantastic job"

2. imaginative or fanciful; remote from reality.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 02, 2017, 07:21:44 PM
fan·tas·tic

/fanˈtastik/

adjective

1. extraordinarily good or attractive.
"they did a fantastic job"

2. imaginative or fanciful; remote from reality.

PB gets it.  ;) ;D