• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Net Neutrality

Started by pate, November 11, 2014, 02:07:17 PM

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on December 04, 2017, 12:11:25 AM
I swear. If Obama warned you, "Don't jump off that 50 ft. cliff!" You guys would be elbowing each other out of the way to be the first ones over the edge. Great intellects

And I bet you all looove the new tax plan, too
Sometimes it is fun. Watch others first. Only do when known deep water. And limit youself to what you know. No gainers or tricks. Not advised in the Potomac. Though many have been done. Signage says no!

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2017, 12:17:42 AM
Sometimes it is fun. Watch others first. Only do when known deep water. And limit youself to what you know. No gainers or tricks.

Informed cliff jumping. I like it. And have actually done it myself a couple of times

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on December 04, 2017, 12:20:10 AM
Informed cliff jumping. I like it. And have actually done it myself a couple of times
It is awesome. For that brief 'oh shit' moment if you are a jumper. The folks who know how to dive etc, the momentum n skill is "ho hum" just like a pool board.

Dr. MD MD

I swear. If Obama warned you, "Don't jump off that 50 ft. cliff!" You guys would be elbowing each other out of the way to be the first ones over the edge. Great intellects

Yep, we love it like you loved how Obama took us from 2 wars to 8, supported a corrupt criminal class (of which he was a part) that sold this nation out to foreign interests and then used the government to go after his political foes.

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2017, 12:30:21 AM
It is awesome. For that brief 'oh shit' moment if you are a jumper. The folks who know how to dive etc, the momentum n skill is "ho hum" just like a pool board.

Scariest thing I ever did was jump out of an airplane. On purpose. But luckily with a parachute. Those ten seconds before the 'chute opens ... I was crying for my mama. But after that it was awesome

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2017, 12:34:26 AM
Yep, we love it like you loved how Obama took us from 2 wars to 8, supported a corrupt criminal class (of which he was a part) that sold this nation out to foreign interests and then used the government to go after his political foes.

Your as nutty as your boyfriend

Actually, it sucks though I probably have different reasons than you for saying that.

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 04, 2017, 12:39:04 AM
Actually, it sucks though I probably have different reasons than you for saying that.

I would guess for you it's the $1 trillion deficit increase? But that's one of my reasons too

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on December 04, 2017, 12:35:16 AM
Scariest thing I ever did was jump out of an airplane. On purpose. But luckily with a parachute. Those ten seconds before the 'chute opens ... I was crying for my mama. But after that it was awesome
Braver than me. I might jump from cliffs or swim in weird springs but not gonna jump out of planes. Though I could see (theoretically) how could be fun/thrill. Can't get over the plane and packing chute stuff. And pay to do it!

Quote from: TigerLily on December 04, 2017, 12:43:11 AM
I would guess for you it's the $1 trillion deficit increase? But that's one of my reasons too

Oh yes indeedy.  That would be the number one reason.

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2017, 12:43:22 AM
Braver than me. I might jump from cliffs or swim in weird springs but not gonna jump out of planes. Though I could see (theoretically) how could be fun/thrill. Can't get over the plane and packing chute stuff. And pay to do it!

The most daring thing I ever did was repel down some cliffs in Colorado.  Loved doing that too.  I've always been somewhat afraid of heights but I tackle the fear every now and then.  Most of the time, that entails simply hiking in some steep places in the Smokies, Rockies, or Sierras.

I'm a big weather guy and a weatherman that I adored growing up died in a skydiving accident when the parachute wouldn't open so I'm not so keen in trying that.  Mistakes happen a little too often for my taste.

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 04, 2017, 12:50:05 AM
Oh yes indeedy.  That would be the number one reason.

So many things to hate and so little time. Literally. I heard someone say they are pushing it through so fast because it's so rotten

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2017, 12:43:22 AM

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 04, 2017, 12:54:52 AM
... I'm a big weather guy and a weatherman that I adored growing up died in a skydiving accident when the parachute wouldn't open so I'm not so keen in trying that.  Mistakes happen a little too often for my taste.

It was such a rush I thought about taking it up as a regular hobby. But the jumpmaster said if I was serious I would have to spend a bunch of time in the gym building up more muscle mass. Nope. Not my style. Another dream dashed by cruel reality

Quote from: TigerLily on December 04, 2017, 01:02:11 AM
So many things to hate and so little time. Literally. I heard someone say they are pushing it through so fast because it's so rotten

LOL and Trump says it's got the biggest tax cuts in history.  What a load of BS.  Just another pork barrel bill when what we need is real reform in our tax system.

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 04, 2017, 01:14:53 AM
LOL and Trump says it's got the biggest tax cuts in history.  What a load of BS.  Just another pork barrel bill when what we need is real reform in our tax system.

I would call/email my congresspeople but of course they're all democrats so don't have any say

Quote from: TigerLily on December 04, 2017, 01:21:57 AM
I would call/email my congresspeople but of course they're all democrats so don't have any say

Sounds like a good idea. I should probably do that.  I'm just so disillusioned when it comes to politicians these days.  I have one decent representative and that is David Perdue.  Johnny Isaakson is a party hack and rep Barry Loudermilk is a nonentity.

Dr. MD MD

Obama doubled it in his time but you two keep feigning moral outrage. It's almost convincing.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

paladin1991

Your intensity is sexy.

Kidnostad3

As a token of your concern for the deficit, why don't you let the government apply whatever you gain from Trump's tax cut to our national debt.  Seventy % of tax revenue is paid buy the top 10% of earners.  Does it not seem fair that some of the most heavily taxed will get a break.  My comment about leftists tactics being right out of Sol Alinsky' s Rules for Radicals  applies.  Your are a woman and a minority and you are being overtaxed because richer folks don't pay enough.  Why don't you get a big V for victim tattooed on your forehead.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 04, 2017, 03:17:35 AM
Your intensity is sexy.

Yeah, especially when she foams at the mouth and her eyes roll back in her head.

Swishypants

No more black people on the internet. That's what it means.

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 05, 2017, 06:56:47 PM
Yeah, especially when she foams at the mouth and her eyes roll back in her head.

That happens every time.  Then I know I know that she has definitely ridden my lightning.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on December 11, 2017, 03:12:08 AM
:o

We're coming for you, faggot! Your death will be the sweetest victory yet, asshole.  ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 05:55:10 AM
We're coming for you, faggot! Your death will be the sweetest victory yet, asshole.  ;)
ghosts.  Nothing but ghosts.  shh.  You can hear the wind blowing again.
https://youtu.be/gHTj6IDcJ-U

the_Stranger

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 12, 2017, 03:16:23 AM
  ghosts.  Nothing but ghosts.  shh.  You can hear the wind blowing again.
https://youtu.be/gHTj6IDcJ-U
Beautiful part of the country.
I visited there back in November.

paladin1991

Quote from: the_Stranger on December 12, 2017, 01:56:30 PM
Beautiful part of the country.
I visited there back in November.

I like what I see.  I sorted through half a dozen different vids and found this one.  For some reason, it calls to me.