• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 31, 2016, 09:18:03 PM
Art, you don't owe anyone an explanation.  Your friends don't need one, and your not-so-much friends don't deserve one. ;)

Roswells X infinity.. 

Ciardelo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 31, 2016, 09:18:03 PM
Art, you don't owe anyone an explanation.  Your friends don't need one, and your not-so-much friends don't deserve one. ;)
He's just posting for his ego now. It can't be for show promotion. It can't be for sociability. He said we BellGabbers turned on him. He doesn't realize he left us, we didn't leave him. And now he refuses to help out a former colleague with a simple call. fine Art. lol 

JesusJuice

Quote from: Ciardelo on May 31, 2016, 09:22:28 PM
We're up to a page and-a-half since Art posted! Come on BellGabbers! Let's give the old man another page! Let's talk about Heather!

Heather has FAR fewer commercials than Noory and is improving all the time.

WildCard

Quote from: Ciardelo on May 31, 2016, 09:22:28 PM
We're up to a page and-a-half since Art posted! Come on BellGabbers! Let's give the old man another page! Let's talk about Heather!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Ciardelo on May 31, 2016, 09:25:47 PM
He's just posting for his ego now. It can't be for show promotion. It can't be for sociability. He said we BellGabbers turned on him. He doesn't realize he left us, we didn't leave him. And now he refuses to help out a former colleague with a simple call. fine Art. lol

Have you ever stood for anything for more than a few weeks?

Ciardelo

Quote from: TigerLily on May 31, 2016, 09:20:22 PM
Art. Amy has been very respectful of Heather. She didn't take a competing time. She refuses to put up with Heather bashing. She said she would love to talk to you about the Philippines.  Hate us but it's not Amy's fault.

Would love to hear you live
^^^THIS^^^

Ciardelo

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 31, 2016, 09:27:30 PM
Me? hell yes. For instance, I like the name Heather, and I like most of your posts except for the Falkie ones.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 31, 2016, 09:27:30 PM

Has Art?!  :P

Art's defending Heather again when no one even brought her up?

It must be a reflex at this point, my goodness. Getting better every day, subs improving every day!

Art Bell

I only brought it up because people on here said I don't listen, jeez.

See you next time and thank for some good post's.

Art

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Art Bell on May 31, 2016, 09:36:01 PM

Art

So you aren't calling Amy's show?
It's so easy to do...

Ciardelo

Art
Good Night Art. Have fun listening  :D

TigerLily

15 minutes left, Art

starrmtn001

Art
And thank you, Art, for keeping us updated.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Ciardelo on May 31, 2016, 09:29:07 PM
Me? hell yes. For instance, I like the name Heather, and I like most of your posts except for the Falkie ones.

I should enjoy this while I have the chance.

TigerLily

Wasn't trying to be bitchy. But damn. Would love to have heard him live ... anywhere. It would have been so awesome if he riffed a bit with Amy

Ciardelo

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 31, 2016, 09:54:47 PM
I should enjoy this while I have the chance.
Oh you!

Element 115

I am sure Art will call in to Amy's show soon. I hope he does. He just didn't have a good vacation story.

dan7800

I have to admit, whenever I hear the chase I am always hoping for Art's voice.

TigerLily

Quote from: Element 115 on May 31, 2016, 09:57:53 PM
I am sure Art will call in to Amy's show soon. I hope he does. He just didn't have a good vacation story.
Uh huh

venix

Why does Art owe Amy anything?

ge30542

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 31, 2016, 09:06:56 PM
I haven't listened to MiTD in weeks. The fake John Titor episode was when she fully lost my support.
John Titor was a "big get" for Heather.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: venix on May 31, 2016, 10:06:02 PM
Why does Art owe Amy anything?

He doesn't at all. I just thought it would be cool if he called in. That is it.

Robert

Quote from: Art Bell on May 31, 2016, 09:00:14 PMI am afraid I don't have any good crazy vacation stories. I only called Heather because it seemed to fit into her topic which I knew from listening! Why in the World would any of you think I don't? Not every moment of every show of course but I have been trying to give her help and advice which is not really possible if I don't listen.
That's good.  Do you think she's still interested in not-specifically-solicited help & advice from others?  I'd still like to hook her up with Jason Jarvis for the latter's advice, because he had a similar situation to hers, having to take over his mother's talk show, having previously produced it.  But neither he nor Ms. Wade has responded to my inquiries.
QuoteWhen I had to go off I am the one who asked her to give it a shot and it just so happened that she had the stuff and the guts to give it a shot or there would have been dead air. Of course it was a rough start but I think any fair person has to admit she has come a million miles from that first show. And while of course the number of subs fell off they have now started to rise so not everybody hates her.
Glad to hear the business is going better.

ge30542

Dead air is sometimes a good thing.

chefist

Who's this new guy, "Art Bell"?

Welcome and post often, Art!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Robert on May 31, 2016, 10:11:53 PM
That's good.  Do you think she's still interested in not-specifically-solicited help & advice from others?  I'd still like to hook her up with Jason Jarvis for the latter's advice, because he had a similar situation to hers, having to take over his mother's talk show, having previously produced it.  But neither he nor Ms. Wade has responded to my inquiries.Glad to hear the business is going better.
I think you already got your answer soap-man.  ;)

Hollow Man

QuoteI still like him. He was cool enough for long enough. I don't dig his poetry though. heh.

Haha. You're a fucking sweetheart [I mean that, I'm not being sarcastic]. Alot nicer than me, that's for damned sure. Hell, you even felt bad for fuckin' Falkie once upon a time. FALKIE. He lost even you. That means he's gotta be really bad, hahaha.

Yeah, his poetry sucks. He's really stickin' it to the old man, isn't he? LOL. Most of his posts are like that, though; same sentence structure. Guess he thinks he's cute or something. *shrugs* Whatever.

QuoteI don't understand why showing up at a job you suck at is considered admirable though.

Yeah, me neither. Not at this point, anyway. Maybe when he was just starting out [makes me wanna puke just saying that!], but now it's just sad. He's sucked for far too long and been paid far too much for that suckage to deserve any sympathy. If that's admirable then I guess herpes is admirable, too; it also sticks around a long time.  ;)