Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

pate

Mynoc ohm'd yellow see. 

Macht, mein Goering>?

pate

cweb

Quote from: ItsOver on December 13, 2017, 12:51:33 PM
Ha, ha, ha.  #GettingBetterEveryDay

Five bucks to whomever gets on and asks Titor how long MITD will last.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: cweb on December 14, 2017, 12:00:02 PM
Five bucks to whomever gets on and asks Titor how long MITD will last.
Or when will Art Bell return to radio to set up a new quittening?  Or leave the planet?

TigerLily

This guest tonight is a great storyteller. I've really enjoyed the show. Heather has stayed quiet as to not interrupt his flow and hasn't yet taken phone calls. Which can also turn the show into a slog. Great show, Paul. And good job, Heather, keeping a low profile

Thu Dec 14 â€" Paul Sinclair â€" Beyond Strangeness
DECEMBER 14, 2017
Paul Sinclair lives with his wife and family in the seaside town of Bridlington, on the East coast of Yorkshire in the UK. He began his research into UFOs and other local anomalies in 2002,…

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2015, 12:26:28 AM
Chinese air hostesses are the hottest!  In that pent-up, sexually repressed way :P
Why does everything always circle back to bikini girls.  Ones who have scars are not hired, so you're out of a job if you were abused or had surgery.
https://www.indiatimes.com/news/weird/1-000-chinese-high-school-girls-forced-to-perform-compulsory-bikini-walk-to-become-air-hostesses-248970.html

Quote from: Jojo on December 16, 2017, 11:02:09 AM
Why does everything always circle back to bikini girls.  Ones who have scars are not hired, so you're out of a job if you were abused or had surgery.
https://www.indiatimes.com/news/weird/1-000-chinese-high-school-girls-forced-to-perform-compulsory-bikini-walk-to-become-air-hostesses-248970.html

In some of these Asian countries, if the man does all the work, makes the decisions on where to fly, chooses the airline, and pays for it, why shouldn't the airlines hire stewardesses to cater to the men?  Flirt with them, wear cute clothes, smile, all that. 

Korean Airlines, Japan Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, among others, are already way ahead of the Chinese carriers when it comes to this sort of marketing and customer outreach, and it's good to see China catching up.

I'm learning tonight that Heather is from everywhere.

Chinese, English, Irish ,German,  Italian, Iraqi, Indian and Native American.  I wouldn't be surprised if some of her ancestors came from Antarctica.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 19, 2017, 12:49:21 AM

Chinese, English, Irish ,German,  Italian, Iraqi, Indian and Native American.  I wouldn't be surprised if some of her ancestors came from Antarctica.

She's every woman!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7_sqdkaAfo

WOTR

Quote from: pate on December 14, 2017, 01:23:03 AM
Crap'n Krazypants discounts

'roids?!?!

If you have never seen the slightly more adult version, I cannot recommend it enough...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM

Ghost Nutter

Heather's show is good when the guest is good

CoolTen10

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on December 20, 2017, 11:16:09 PM
Heather's show is good when the guest is good

Heather has been a bit better lately. Maybe Art is giving her more tips.

Robert

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on December 20, 2017, 11:16:09 PMHeather's show is good when the guest is good
She doesn't seem to have quite the talent Mr. Noory has for wrecking a good show, although I've heard her being intrusive at times.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 27, 2017, 02:07:40 AM
Heather is really annoying tonight.

And that's different from any other night how, exactly? ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 27, 2017, 02:12:22 AM
And that's different from any other night how, exactly? ???

Last time I listened, she actually tried to have a conversation.  Tonight, she is going off on her endless tangents and as a result, the guest is silently going WTF?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 27, 2017, 02:16:01 AM
Last time I listened, she actually tried to have a conversation.  Tonight, she is going off on her endless tangents and as a result, the guest is silently going WTF?

She's probably been smoking crack with Dougie D.  ;)

Epaphroditus

Listening to Heather ramble about nothing while the guest is on hold is all the evidence one needs to conclude that AB does not listen .

GravitySucks

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 28, 2017, 04:16:45 AM
Listening to Heather ramble about nothing while the guest is on hold is all the evidence one needs to conclude that AB does not listen .

No shit. I turned it on about 11:35 central and wasn’t even sure she had a guest.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 28, 2017, 11:18:19 AM
No shit. I turned it on about 11:35 central and wasn’t even sure she had a guest.
From the golden age of nighttime talk radio to the shit age of nighttime talk radio with Wade and Noory.  :P

PaulAtreides

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 19, 2017, 12:49:21 AM

Whereas you are from a single-wide trailer park in Mississippi.

Designx

She gave a terrible interview with the god part of the brain guy, who essentially argued that all spiritual and paranormal experiences originate from within the brain, but Heather being Heather wanted to argue with the guy using examples of UFO's, ghosts, and NDE's.

GravitySucks

I tried listening the other night live from the beginning. I almost made it to the end of the “I took my new cat to the vet” saga but had to turn it off and find something else to listen to.

Really a shame. I finally cancelled my sub this month. She has lasted longer than I thought she would but she has also had two years to improve and I just don’t see it. There is an occasional good show but I probably have not enjoyed more than 5 or 6 since Labor Day. I’m probably burnt out on the paranormal as well, so its not all her fault.

Kolchak

Heather just posted on Facebook that time traveler subscription money is going to her new cat in lieu of being reinvested into the show to make it better.