• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 16, 2018, 08:49:25 AM
where is that retarded cunt, Roswells_Art?
Didn't she work at Burger King or some fast food place?  Maybe she's busy throwing cheeseburgers down the hole to The Pud.

Quote from: ShayP on October 16, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
No. That was Amy.

she made me a dull boy. 😭😭😭

BREAKING: wr250 is claiming he has been banned from BellGab...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 16, 2018, 06:00:00 PM

BREAKING: wr250 is claiming he had been banned from BellGab...

Huh?

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 16, 2018, 10:50:11 AM
I thought you had her.

i tried to make nice, it didnt work. sad.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 16, 2018, 11:44:53 AM
Didn't she work at Burger King or some fast food place?  Maybe she's busy throwing cheeseburgers down the hole to The Pud.

she's probably flippin burgers part time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 16, 2018, 06:03:35 PM
here's his post:

I’ve known him to be a little reactive before. He didn’t like me teasing him about his Djing skills but the guy literally plays the same songs over and over in his sets. What DJ does that?!

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 16, 2018, 06:09:21 PM
the guy literally plays the same songs over and over in his sets. What DJ does that?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoNwJCwdlUA

Fun trivia fact: I listened to this song on full repeat, 24/7, for seven entire days once. Only the last 11 hours was a stretch.

Funner trivia fact: This song is about Deadpool.

I’ve known him to be a little reactive before. He didn’t like me teasing him about his Djing skills but the guy literally plays the same songs over and over in his sets. What DJ does that?!

my sources tell me that this isn't true. in fact, MV, unbanned everyone that was previously banned in the last 24 hours...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 16, 2018, 06:16:39 PM

Fun trivia fact: I listened to this song on full repeat, 24/7, for seven entire days once. Only the last 11 hours was a stretch.

I assume this was punishment.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 16, 2018, 06:21:44 PM
I assume this was punishment.

I assume most Hollywood and/or Canadian weddings are.

Corona Kitty

nothing of value lost.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 16, 2018, 06:16:39 PM

Self abuse is even worse than Greasenette's warbling.

Metron2267

Fact check - he took a great many of my requests, no issues with him so far. :)

MV/Liberace!

is he really claiming that?  because he's not banned.  he isn't, he never has been, and i don't know why he'd say that.  has bellgab's return really mind fucked some people this badly?

further, when this forum came back online, #TheGreatUnbanningV4 took place.  bellgab's ban list contains only spam bots.  not a single regular human user account is banned.

Quote from: Liberace! on October 16, 2018, 07:07:57 PM
is he really claiming that?  because he's not banned.  he isn't, he never has been, and i don't know why he'd say that.  has bellgab's return really mind fucked some people this badly?

further, when this forum came back online, #TheGreatUnbanningV4 took place.  bellgab's ban list contains only spam bots.  not a single regular human user account is banned.

thank you.

Lilith

here's his post:

Looks like banned to me too.  Has this been confirmed?

However, why would he have the site from which he is banned, blacked out with magic marker?   8)

MV/Liberace!

here's his post:

nobody is claiming "nobody is ever banned from bellgab."

nobody is claiming "posts are never deleted for any reason on bellgab."

nobody is claiming bellgab isn't obligated to follow the law.

Jackstar

Though, I am claiming that Max Power is still a huge dick.

Quotefrom what you describe
Quoteit looks like

Quote from: Liberace! on October 16, 2018, 07:12:20 PM

his post sure seems like he's talking about himself. i could be wrong though. I hope im not.

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace! on October 16, 2018, 07:07:57 PM
and i don't know why he'd say that

Is that a contraction for "he would" or for "he did"? Because I can imagine reasons to explain these events. Can't you?

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 16, 2018, 07:17:05 PM
his post sure seems like he's talking about himself. i could be wrong though. I hope im not.

When I first saw the screenshot, I had the impression that context is missing.  We need previous posts to be able to tell if wr250 is saying he was banned at Bellgab, or if he is showing a screenshot showing somebody was banned at Ellgab.  Speaking for myself, I got a "you cannot access" thing of some sort.  A week and a half later GS told me I am not banned, which I don't seem to be at the moment, but who knows?  There may be some confusion over at Ellgab about who is, and who is not being banned by the Administrator/Administrators.

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on October 16, 2018, 07:12:20 PM

I think anybody who has followed along from the start knows the stories of White Crow and others.  Most of us realize that there have been bans, followed by the "mass unbannings", generally followed by a few posters returning and acting like asshats.

With the most recent unbanning, will we see GNB again? I know he seems to have enjoyed his time here... Or was he ticked off last time because his threads got merged?  (I honestly cannot seem to recall.)

MV/Liberace!

hmm, i think i know what's happening with wr250, and i think he knows too.

when bellgab came back online, someone began attempting to suck a copy of the entire forum down to their hard drive.  since that's a waste of bandwidth, i banned (at the server level, not in the forum software) the ip address responsible for it.
i haven't looked to verify, but that was obviously wr250.  his screenshot is exactly what the user behind that ip address would see when loading the forum (or any other site on this server) in a browser.  all he has to do is visit the forum from a different ip address.

was i ever unfriendly toward this guy?  did i treat him poorly in some way?  i just don't get some of these people.