• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 19, 2018, 11:24:43 AM
Even for a craven Trump obsessor like you this is really turgid innuendo.

In You Endo.....Hmmm, I suppose there's a euphemism there.. :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 19, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

In You Endo.....Hmmm, I suppose there's a euphemism there.. :D

Sometimes a plug is just plug...

chefist

Sorry if this was posted already...but Myke got this response on FB...

Rumor has it both Vera and Wade were served.

popple

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 19, 2018, 01:53:39 AM
FFS man fess up you lying sack of shit. Jesus Paranormal Radio is the Hellmouth of drama.

MV2 is our paranormal Joy Reid

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/28/business/media/joy-reid-hacking-msnbc.html

Metron2267

Quote from: popple on May 19, 2018, 11:59:46 AM
MV2 is our paranormal Joy Reid

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/28/business/media/joy-reid-hacking-msnbc.html

“I genuinely do not believe I wrote those hateful things, because they are completely alien to me,”

See...it was the grays... :o

Shoveler

Quote from: chefist on May 19, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

[attachment=1,msg1224639]

popple

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 19, 2018, 12:01:13 PM
“I genuinely do not believe I wrote those hateful things, because they are completely alien to me,”

See...it was the grays... :o

Only an advanced civilization would have the capabilities to pull off such a hacking without leaving a trace.

chefist

Quote from: Shoveler on May 19, 2018, 12:03:46 PM
I think the source was BellGab.

Myke said he got the guy to make the statement...so, for what it's worth...makes sense..."no phones"...come one. ha  ;D

Then Vara tells everyone yesterday Heater would be on his show last night, then they'd open up the phone lines...just a lie to get listeners...no Heater.

Dyna-X

Thanks for posting these, I don't have accounts for facebook, twitter, youtube, discord, etc. If it isn't on BG it didn't happen. Praise Liberace!

Shoveler

Quote from: chefist on May 19, 2018, 12:05:11 PM
Myke said he got the guy to make the statement...so, for what it's worth...makes sense..."no phones"...come one. ha  ;D

Then Vara tells everyone yesterday Heater would be on his show last night, then they'd open up the phone lines...just a lie to get listeners...no Heater.

I clipped a bit more of the thread, ya'll were credited.

ge30542

That must be why Lasha's not on Fakebook showin' her tits.

teknoslag

Quote from: chefist on May 19, 2018, 12:05:11 PM

Or they realized at the last minute how it would look telling listeners that Heather was going to call in to explain how she has no phone lines and quickly cancelled the appearance.  ;D

chefist

Quote from: ge30542 on May 19, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

Thanks a lot for that visual  :-\

Sean92008

Nipples are nipples.

a is jump

I'll dig up the audio clip of Ira and Vara calling Airyn a mail order bride where Vara does an offensive Asian accent to impersonate Airyn demanding Art's money.

teknoslag

Quote from: a is jump on May 19, 2018, 12:17:56 PM
I'll dig up the audio clip of Ira and Vara calling Airyn a mail order bride where Vara does an offensive Asian accent to impersonate Airyn demanding Art's money.

Oh please find it. I will spread it far and wide.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 19, 2018, 12:16:40 PM
Nipples are nipples.

I think Lasha's will be made from granite, and as sensitive as a flying crankshaft.

Friday

Quote from: teknoslag on May 19, 2018, 12:20:46 PM
Oh please find it. I will spread it far and wide.

From pole to freezing pole, I hope.

Yorkshire pud

A friend asked if Lasha (as well as being Heater's Dominatrix) is also Mr V's beard? <sic> ;)

Shoveler

She's been muzzled, all but disappeared from the facebook chat I can see.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Shoveler on May 19, 2018, 12:32:01 PM
She's been muzzled, all but disappeared from the facebook chat I can see.
It’s early. She is west coast I believe.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Element 115 on May 19, 2018, 06:24:16 AM
lol nice.  Gotta love that green screen.

Great show last night, I didn't catch all of it but I'm going to listen to the rest today.

Gabcast tonight with super-secret guest!

Michael Horn did great last night, definitely TuneIn for the rest. Marshall Masters joins me tonight at 8 pm  pst / 11 pm est. I'll definitely check out the gabcast.

Metron2267

Quote from: popple on May 19, 2018, 12:04:15 PM
Only an advanced civilization would have the capabilities to pull off such a hacking without leaving a trace.

Annunaki... :-X

yoursongs

Notice how HW shifted the battle line from herself vs. Keith to M. Vara vs. Keith.  This was a calculated move.  She is so lazy.  All she wants is to do her weird little show late at night, do her drugs in the desert, and basically live off someone else's work (Art-Keith-ShitShowJoe-WhiskeySourVara).  I can't understand why people don't do a little research and figure this out.  Her following believes everything she tells them I guess.  The only other possibility is that all parties conspired in a master plan to get listeners to tune in to the drama. 

bateman

Quote from: yoursongs on May 19, 2018, 12:42:03 PM
Notice how HW shifted the battle line from herself vs. Keith to M. Vara vs. Keith.  This was a calculated move.  She is so lazy.  All she wants is to do her weird little show late at night, do her drugs in the desert, and basically live off someone else's work (Art-Keith-ShitShowJoe-WhiskeySourVara).  I can't understand why people don't do a little research and figure this out.  Her following believes everything she tells them I guess.  The only other possibility is that all parties conspired in a master plan to get listeners to tune in to the drama. 

Even some of them are wising up.

Father Jack

It's a total mindfuck trying to keep up with this place. Is Heather still the queen of buttholia?

To any Brits on board: Kate Middleton is a goddess!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: yoursongs on May 19, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

Welcome to Heather's Gate.... Post often.

Quote from: username on May 19, 2018, 12:47:40 PM
Welcome to Heather's Gate.... Post often.

Heather's Gate has already built some equity.  Check out Art Bell Legacy Dot Com now. 
It's groovin' The Chase when loaded and is already worth some dough.