• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Saw Art yesterday

Started by juanelo, January 07, 2014, 11:13:20 PM

The Anarchist

Saw Art yesterday, he was walking around the Burning Man 'city in the desert'. He was wearing a t-shirt with a Grey on the front and nothing else. I said hey Art, how you doin? Art stopped and said, "Listen, I wasn't here. You didn't see me OK?" I said, you know Art, I wish I hadn't seen you! A man your age showing your bare ass and with an O2 bottle in tow to boot - that is scary shit man! Art said, "Get over yourself! Let yourself get down with the feeling! I feel so free! Why don't you let your hair down?" I said you're right Art, just don't get too close to the Burning Man or your O2 bottle might fucking explode...

The Anarchist

Saw Art yesterday, at a truck stop in New Mexico. He was walking out when I was walking in. I said hey, aren't you Art Bell? Art looked at me, I think, because he was sporting mirror aviator sunglasses. Ones that are tinted yellow. Then Art said, "Who's asking?" I said I was a big fan and I recognized his The Quickening t-shirt and his O2 bottle. Then he pointed at a fire engine red Tesla Model X and said, "You see that car? I can go from zero to 60 in 4.5 seconds. What do you think of that?" I said yeah OK but it set you back 100 Gs and you will be stuck in the middle of the fucking desert with a dead fucking battery. You can't even make it to Delgado if we all get thirsty for mescal...

The Anarchist

Saw Art yesterday, he was controlling a drone flying around in the sky. It was a cloudless day and hot in the high desert. The drone had four propellers and an HD camera. I walked over from my fine pre-owned vehicle and said, "Hey Art, how you doin?" Art said don't bother me I'm learning how to hover this baby! So I looked up and the drone was kinda hovering but moving from side to side and tilting and yawing. I said, "Yeah Art, maybe practice some more? 'Cause your hovering action sorta sucks Dude!" Art said hey, you're throwing me off my concinfuckingtration asshole! I can't talk and hover my really cool drone at the same time. I didn't say anything but backed away and looked up at the drone. Art said, while concentrating on the drone and his drone controller thingee, "Listen, could you crank up the O2 valve on my O2 bottle? I'm fucking dying here Man!" I said sure thing Art and gave the valve a twist. I must've turned it in the wrong direction 'cause Art turned blue and dropped and so did the drone...

paladin1991

Quote from: The Anarchist on August 28, 2016, 02:49:55 AM
Saw Art yesterday, he was controlling a drone flying around in the sky. It was a cloudless day and hot in the high desert. The drone had four propellers and an HD camera. I walked over from my fine pre-owned vehicle and said, "Hey Art, how you doin?" Art said don't bother me I'm learning how to hover this baby! So I looked up and the drone was kinda hovering but moving from side to side and tilting and yawing. I said, "Yeah Art, maybe practice some more? 'Cause your hovering action sorta sucks Dude!" Art said hey, you're throwing me off my concinfuckingtration asshole! I can't talk and hover my really cool drone at the same time. I didn't say anything but backed away and looked up at the drone. Art said, while concentrating on the drone and his drone controller thingee, "Listen, could you crank up the O2 valve on my O2 bottle? I'm fucking dying here Man!" I said sure thing Art and gave the valve a twist. I must've turned it in the wrong direction 'cause Art turned blue and dropped and so did the drone...

Is he dead?   Hell, doesn't matter.  He'd just quit being dead.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 29, 2016, 12:06:23 PM

IN A STUNNING RETURN TO FORM, PALADIN1991 KNOCKS IT OUT OF THE PARK
AND THE CROWD GOES WYYYYYLD

Lt.Uhura

Saw Art yesterday.  He let me in on a little secret:  Donald Trump has hired Art to do PR work for his campaign!! 

Art told me he hadn't yet spoken to Trump but they'd communicated by PM through a Russian hacker.  It seems Trump is reversing the old adage, Don't believe the hype, and encouraged Art to "Hype away! I love hype!"

In fact, Trump asked Art to orchestrate a "YUGE" PR blitz leading up to the election.  Art responded he knew just the person to lead such a blitz, and would contact her immediately. Trump said he'd seen Art's ad in Times Square prior to the launch of MITD and was "really, I mean really impressed."

Trump also asked how the show was going.  Art told him it was getting better every day. Art said he could hardly contain his enthusiasm for this shiny new opportunity and assured Trump he was all in.

Meanwhile, Art has already began producing radio spots for the Trump campaign.  Sooooo, to all you fans here at BellGab desperate for the sound of Art's mellifluous voice (myself included)....stay tuned!

The Anarchist

Saw Art yesterday, he was eating a salad with no dressing in the St. Rose cafeteria. I watched him out of the corner of my eye as I was filling up my 40 oz Coca-Cola. He looked pretty good considering the venue. Compared to the worried sick family members and the actually sick patients, Art was a stand out. I walked over and said, "Mind if I join you?" Art dabbed his lips with a paper napkin and said sure, just don't touch my fucking O2 bottle! So I sat down across from Art with a mind to ask him some questions that I had to get off my chest. I took a couple bites out of my double bacon cheeseburger deluxe and then said, "Art, what is your biggest regret about C2C?" Art took his gaze off my delicious burger and looked directly at me and said...

AZZERAE

I haven't seen Art in a while.

Philosopher

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 29, 2016, 12:06:23 PM

Actually, an obscure guy in an elusive, nondescript pick-up truck sneaks around Art's property and keeps him from being dead over and over again.  Then, after midnight, radio blaring with"Highwayman," the guy tears down the road past Art's house and shoots off victory rounds into the endless desert sky...

The Anarchist

Quote from: The Anarchist on August 30, 2016, 04:15:33 AM
"Art, what is your biggest regret about C2C?" Art took his gaze off my delicious burger and looked directly at me and said...
Everything that is happening right now is exactly the way it is supposed to happen. Pass the bottle...

I saw Art in the Art Bell Thread. He was impersonating a member named bobo17. I said "Hi Art!" He didn't answer.  ::)

The Anarchist

Saw Art yesterday, he was at a truck-stop in Kingman, Az. I wondered what he was doing in the middle of nowhere. I paid the nice lady for my cheap cigars and walked over to the corner booth where Art was ensconced. I said, hey Art how you doin? Art looked up from his Las Vegas Review-Journal a bit startled and said, "I'm OK. I think I've seen you somewhere, haven't I?" I said yeah but it's been ages and it was on the other side of the globe - a previous life of mine and I think of yours too Art. "Yeah, whatever," said Art as he looked back at the newspaper, "I don't appreciate people bothering me while I am eating. Go away!" I said OK Art, but I think Walter White just shorted out the system on your Model X and it's about to blow sky high! You weren't being a dick were you? "What the fuck!", Art exclaimed, "I was just at the Donald's rally in Phoenix. He must be a Clinton zombie!" I turned and looked out the plate glass window at a fire engine red Tesla as it suddenly exploded! Art cranked up his O2...

The Anarchist

Saw Art yesterday, I was tickled to see him. He was looking around the Family Dollar Store. I didn't want to bother the man so I held back and watched him shop. I was kinda surprised when he put like 6 bags of those knock-off Cheetos cheese balls in his cart. So I walked over and said, "Hey Art, how you doin?" Art looked up from a large container of cheeseballs and looked around and over his shoulder like there was another Art in the Family Dollar Store. Doing OK, Art said and put the cheeseballs in his cart. "Listen Art, do you remember a caller that went by the name of Fritz? It was 20 years ago but the word around the campfire was that was Anton LaVey. But you knew that didn't you?" Art said, I never screened calls so I couldn't tell you who the fuck was on the line calling himself whatever the fuck! "Yeah right Art," I said, "It was fucking LaVey on his death bed in 'Frisco with a cordless phone calling C2C. Tell me Man! I gots to know!" Art said, Albert Popwell - Dirty Harry…

The Anarchist

Saw Art yesterday, he looked perplexed. Join the crowd, I was thinking. I was parked in the shade (hard to find!) watching the peeps go by on Pahrump Valley Blvd. Art was coming out of a Petco with a 25lb bag of cat food on his shoulder. I had earlier plugged my really cool Galaxy Note 7 into the cigarette lighter charger. I stepped out of my fine pre-owned vehicle to maybe help Art lug the sack of cat food to his Model X. He was also tugging along an O2 bottle on little wheels so he was struggling a bit. I walked over and said, "Hey Art, how you doin?" Art looked up from his O2 bottle and said I'm just fine but your piece of shit Datsun B-210 just went up in flames…

The Anarchist

Quote from: Azzerae on August 30, 2016, 06:23:05 AM
I haven't seen Art in a while.

You are Art! Azzerae is (obviously!) Art Bell in Klingon spelled backwards. Duh...

The Anarchist

Saw Art yesterday, well I didn't actually see Art but I felt his touch. I attempted to call Heather Wade on MITD tonight via Skype and three times she said she couldn't hear me. I checked the 'echo' w Skype and my mic was OK. 3 times? Really Art? Heather actually wasted air time by saying, "Caller are you there?" and then goes on to say try the echo. Give me a break!

Or maybe it was witches. Yeah, Heather wanted to talk about superstitions and I was going to say that I am superstitious of upside down pentagrams and witches prancing around chanting, "Earth, air, fire, water, satan!" Yes I was!! Call didn't happen. WTF?

Witches or Art Bell? The world wonders...

Lord Grantham

Saw Art yesterday, I kinda hope it wasn't him though. I was down at the rail yard filming trains for my YouTube channel that specializes in videos of trains going by. Anyway, through the viewfinder I could see a guy about a mile or two away pull up to an at grade rail crossing in a Geo Metro. What was weird was that he just sat there even though there was no oncoming rail traffic. Ten, maybe fifteen minutes go by and he's still there. I figured I'd better have a look to check on the guy, be a good samaritan and all that.

As I get closer I was able to make out a mustached man and what looked to be a dozen cylinders of oxygen. I get a little closer and I swear that this dude was listening to Peruvian pan flute music. But, that's also when I heard the train coming from my 6 o'clock. And that's when he started his engine. He looked at me and I knew what he was going to do.

As the train approached the crossing he popped the clutch and rolled onto the tracks. Right before the train hit I could hear that damn Peruvian flute music one last time. Then came the tearing metal, and finally the exploding oxygen cylinders.

It's going to make for one hell of a video.

pate

I hope this song was a'playin' down by a hobo campfire that, night.  Verifiable sightings like that are rare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcYsO890YJY

paladin1991

Somebody keeps calling and hanging up. 

GravitySucks

Saw Art yesterday. He was wearing a Trump/Pence 2016 shirt while flying his drone at the park. A group of kids were throwing stones at the drone and Art got really upset and hung up on them.

theONE

Saw Art yesterday, he was fighting with Heather over a microphone.
She took one of his microphones and used it as a hammer to drive nails into the wall so she can hang her broom.
Art told her to use her head, but before he could finished his sentence.....Heather interrupted him and said I can not use my head for that,
Art asked her why ...and she answered, because my head is full of ideas how to make MITD Show great again

Art looked at her and said stop talking nonsense you doing great, he walked towards her and....grabbed her by the p***y
she squirted and squealed and said...daddy..my sweet sugar daddy and she dropped the microphone on the floor and wept...

Saw Art yesterday. He gets it!  :)

theONE

Quote from: god of thunder on November 06, 2016, 09:31:01 AM
Saw Art yesterday. He gets it!  :)

from whom from Heather or from his wife..or from both of them

Quote from: theONE on November 06, 2016, 04:00:34 PM
from whom from Heather or from his wife..or from both of them

Not touching that; enough said.

pate

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 06, 2016, 02:28:16 AM
Saw Art yesterday. He was wearing a Trump/Pence 2016

And the whole C&H studio idea was lost...

theONE

Saw Art yesterday.... nice tits I said
He said ...do you want to suck them
I said no thanks ...he grabbed his pussy and walked away

I looked towards the heaven and heaven was dark...

theONE

Saw Art yesterday posting in his thread ..but he quit
I think he needs favour from BellGabbers again, why he didn't post even one single post during election
to keep in touch and give support to "his friends" as he said yesterday
I think he is greasing us up before asking for help...

Art didn't even said to the BellGab's veterans "Thank you for your service"
George Noory posted classy post in his thread... 

theONE

I saw Art yesterday
he walked by me so out of politeness I said, Hi' stalker, he looked and me and said,nobody proved that yet
I said just wait old man for WikiLeaks of your emails and phone texts -his face got all red
and he showed me his finger, I looked at him and I said you don't know me yet..................

Saw Art yesterday.   Could not believe it!   I still don't know why he and Airyn were here in NC.

It was chilly but a nice day, so I thought I'd sneak out of the house and squeeze in a quick nine holes
over at Duke University's golf course.  I couldn't tee off when I wanted to, so I was killing time at
the Driving Range.   The Duke Men's Golf Team was there practicing and Holy Guacamole did they have a
big hitter on the squad.  Dude was consistently poking out there past the 300 yard marker. 

I was just kind of hanging around watching this guy mash, when to my utter shock - Art and Airyn walked
up.  Airyn was carrying his sticks and of course Art had the inevitable Winston hanging out of the
corner of his mouth.   Obviously, no one over at Duke knew who the hell he was but I sure did!
Sensing this was gonna get really weird, I kind of just stood back and watched events unfold organically. 

I was not disappointed.  It did get weird and in one hell of a hurry.  Airyn got Art's bag all set
up on the range and got him a large bucket.   Instead of hitting any balls, Art just started denigrating
the Duke big hitter in  the most demeaning manner possible.  "Jesus F'ing Christ. Airyn, get a load of
this weakling.   Asia Rayne can hit the ball farther than that, right?"  "What a miserable
short knocker this friggin' guy is - bet he has to play from the Ladies Tee"    As time went on,
Art's blasts got more and more creative and humiliating.   Finally the Duke Golf Coach had
enough.  He looked at Art and said "Hey old man. You talk a big game.  Why don't you put your
money where your fat mouth is?"

Before I knew it, it was on like Donkey Kong! The Dukies were betting money with both fists. 
The terms were - 20 drives a piece - long ball of the lot wins.  Art let the guy go first.  In fact,
he didn't even hang around. Just said "After that pantywaist is done, come and get me.  I'll be in
the bar holding court."    Of course I followed Art into the bar. He walked up to the keep and
said "Bushmill's - three fingers worth"   Art then launched into the tale of Doc Reed and the
Alien Burrito and fired up another Winston.  Things were just getting interesting in the story when
the Duke Coach came in to get Art.  Art gunned down his Bushmill's and hitched up his pants.

The entourage followed Art out to range.  He squinted out at the kids best drive and grunted to Airyn.
"Gimme the damn 5 Wood.  I gotta get it airborne"  Art setup, threw the Winston down and absolutely
*crushed* that golf ball.  I never have seen anything like it, and I sincerely doubt I'll ever see
anything like it again.  The ball screamed way the hell past the Dukies best and rattled off the
350 yard sign on the fly.  Art didn't even bat an eye.  Just walked over, picked up the big
stack of 100 dollar bills he had won. As he and Airyn left, he looked at me for the first time.
He noticed I was wearing my White Crow Hoodie, gave a little start and shot me a knowing wink and
said "Bitchin' Praise MV and long live the 'Crow"

Jackstar

Saw Art yesterday at Comet Ping Pong. #spiritcooking