• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

About 21,000 results

Started by fromwomewhere outthere, March 15, 2011, 10:35:30 AM

When you Google "George Noory Sucks". That is a lot of suckage. Art passed the torch to Snoory and fucking Snoory burned C2C to the ground. Way to go George. You are awesome.

onan

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on March 15, 2011, 10:35:30 AM
When you Google "George Noory Sucks". That is a lot of suckage. Art passed the torch to Snoory and fucking Snoory burned C2C to the ground. Way to go George. You are awesome.

So what you are saying is: George is able to succeed at something. Ya know I have seen several shows that have passed the torch onto others over the years... Steve Allen to Jack Paar to Johnny Carson to Jay Leno.
Craig Kilborn to Jon Stewart (which I did't think would work... insight, got a bunch of it). To see such suckage from noory reminds me of how lucky I have been with other shows. In case you missed it in the preceding sentence, noory sucks.

Silent

If you google "Art Bell sucks" you get 401,000 hits.

onan

Quote from: Silent on March 15, 2011, 03:10:09 PM

probably but the statement is closely followed with: because he let noory take over.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Silent on March 15, 2011, 03:10:09 PM
If I google "Art Bell sucks" WITH quotes, I get 991 results. "George Noory sucks" WITH quotes returns 19,500 results. U must do it with quotes in order to reach any conclusions... and in doing so, I'd have to say the jury's in.

Marc.Knight

You have to get a little more descriptive.