• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Darth

Art Bell is a quitter. He always quits. He does not have the balls to stop this so called stalker. The NCSO found no proof of the stalker or bullet shells. It proves that Art is making this up. People when are you going to learn that your so called radio god is a liar and does not have the fucking balls to stay on the air.

Needle woman

Well, shucks, I was hoping Art would have worked something out by now.  I don't want to go through the roller coaster drama again, but this is a sad turn of events.  Maybe he'll be back after the holidays.

Quote from: brig on December 17, 2015, 10:07:41 PM
Yup, I still listen to those regularly, and laugh all over again every time!  LOL's

;D Classic!

Element 115

Quote from: Needle woman on December 17, 2015, 10:16:04 PM
Well, shucks, I was hoping Art would have worked something out by now.  I don't want to go through the roller coaster drama again, but this is a sad turn of events.  Maybe he'll be back after the holidays.

If he waits that long, it's curtains.

Darth

Quote from: Needle woman on December 17, 2015, 10:16:04 PM
You need to get a fucking life. Art is a loser. Get out of your parent's basement and have a life, get laid, get a job and be a normal human.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: The King of Kings on December 17, 2015, 06:21:35 PM
So Art's "compound", is right next to Bureau of Land Managment land.

It honestly sounds like there are some hillbillies either hunting, or just doing hillbilly things randomly around Art's place, and Art thinks he is under attack.

The random phone call death threat, while frightening, seems like it happens to almost every celebrity or personality.

It just looks like Art is overreacting so he can bail once again on his fans and doing radio.

Jimi Hendrix's soul hates you.

Auslandia

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on December 17, 2015, 10:24:32 PM
It all started with Raj Fahneen!

Remember when Jay Santos was doing flare drops on the freeway assist the CHPS looking for possible snipers?  When he got bored looking under vehicles he just took out a magnifying glass and burned insects

Donald Noory

Quote from: Freyja on December 17, 2015, 07:27:27 PM
WOW...that is the question, isn't it?

I have no way to know, however after all these years, the only conclusion I can come to is that Art seems to be an attention seeking drama queen.

It almost seems that he thrives on playing these attention seeking games, more than doing a program which was extremely successful...but hey, that's just a guess.

Art used to do programs of "energy vampires" in his day.

That is how I feel about what he is doing to many of us now. It almost seems that he continually is sucking up the energy of his devoted fans by jerking them around time and time again, but he still keeps doing it. It almost seems like he gets off on people like us who wait for years to see him back, get off on any cryptic message he sends out to get some reaction...almost like someone pulling the legs off a spider just to see what it will take. For me it's gotten kind of creepy, but that's just me.

The feeling I get is that he just might be laughing at all of us..look at all of us dumb asses who keep saying "oh Art" etc. while he keeps playing his games, while he screws his audience, but most importantly how he has now screwed Keith, DMDN...all the people here on this forum who went to bat for him: jaz, redacted...the blitz...sorry I don't know all of you well enough to mention you by name. How he screwed so may by the Sirius fiasco when his fans took out subscriptions, bought "devices" etc.

There are many people on this planet that lack emotional maturity.

There are also many people on this planet who suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder

You asked me what I thought... >:( with my educational background in this field, however if I had to guess, the above has a lot of relevance to what we have seen over the years.

+1  A very cogent and insightful post.

Element 115

Quote from: Auslandia on December 17, 2015, 10:26:50 PM

Remember when Jay Santos was doing flare drops on the freeway assist the CHPS looking for possible snipers?  When he got bored looking under vehicles he just took out a magnifying glass and burned insects

I do not remember that one no lol

Needle woman

Quote from: Darth on December 17, 2015, 10:19:38 PM
You need to get a fucking life. Art is a loser. Get out of your parent's basement and have a life, get laid, get a job and be a normal human.

Whoa! Calm down!  I was just expressing my disappointment. I, like most others on this forum, waited a long time to hear Art again.  It's sad that he's gone after such a short run. Today I listened to last night's podcast, Heather did a good job.  I'm going to keep my subscription awhile and give her a chance.

Quote from: Kolchak on December 17, 2015, 10:29:45 PM
Ouch.

Due to the horrible nature of the drone strike that left my family reeling, I'm sorry to say, tonight's the last night of my next show.

Auslandia

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on December 17, 2015, 10:30:15 PM
I do not remember that one no lol

I used to have tons of Hendrie tapes.  My all time favorite was when he got Lloyd Bonafide & some Vietnam vet on at the same time yelling at Jay Santos for trying to take a belt sander to his Winnebago.  They both start getting fired up and then Lloyd says something like "we'd grease him up & sodomize a man for that back in Korea" and the old Vietnam guy is totally taken aback & starts trying to distance himself. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: malachi.martini on December 17, 2015, 10:40:59 PM
Due to the horrible nature of the drone strike that left my family reeling, I'm sorry to say, tonight's the last night of my next show.
+1

b_dubb

The creep factor is currently at 11. 11.

nneptune

Quote from: Needle woman on December 17, 2015, 10:36:01 PM

Whoa! Calm down!  I was just expressing my disappointment. I, like most others on this forum, waited a long time to hear Art again.  It's sad that he's gone after such a short run. Today I listened to last night's podcast, Heather did a good job.  I'm going to keep my subscription awhile and give her a chance.

Well, I found Phil Hendrie's Art Bell parodies on YouTube. Not great, but funny that someone took the time to parody him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQsDu_855Io

JamesMcDonald

Have any of you thought of the possibility that Art's stalker may be...

Art Bell?

Element 115

Quote from: Auslandia on December 17, 2015, 10:41:11 PM

I used to have tons of Hendrie tapes.  My all time favorite was when he got Lloyd Bonafide & some Vietnam vet on at the same time yelling at Jay Santos for trying to take a belt sander to his Winnebago.  They both start getting fired up and then Lloyd says something like "we'd grease him up & sodomize a man for that back in Korea" and the old Vietnam guy is totally taken aback & starts trying to distance himself.

He's got a ton of archives on his site. He's got free podcasts too. I'll look for that one.

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 17, 2015, 10:47:25 PM
Have any of you thought of the possibility that Art's stalker may be...

Art Bell?

Such a good movie.

Sean92008

WTF???!!!???!?!?!??!?!?

He's got a daughter and wife in that house and he's got that shit happening???

Something's up with that. 

Nice that he has potentially deadly toys in the house with an 8-year old daughter.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Sean92008 on December 17, 2015, 10:51:20 PM
WTF???!!!???!?!?!??!?!?

Nice that he has potentially deadly toys in the house with an 8-year old daughter.

Dude, it's a drone, not an IED.  His wife and kids probably weren't even in the same room.

Stay calm.  Watch your blood pressure.   ;D

Auslandia

Quote from: nneptune on December 17, 2015, 10:43:34 PM
Well, I found Phil Hendrie's Art Bell parodies on YouTube. Not great, but funny that someone took the time to parody him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQsDu_855Io

Yeah most all of Phil's stuff is on lock down and password protected.  I used to subscribe but he kind of annoys me so I quit paying him lol

Auslandia

Quote from: Sean92008 on December 17, 2015, 10:51:20 PM
WTF???!!!???!?!?!??!?!?

Oh my god you're right!   I need to lock up my grill lighter now that I'm thinking about it

Element 115

Quote from: Auslandia on December 17, 2015, 10:54:46 PM

Yeah most all of Phil's stuff is on lock down and password protected.  I used to subscribe but he kind of annoys me so I quit paying him lol

Yeah $10 a month. But some free stuff on there.

TigerLily

Ouch.

Let's start new speculation. Pretty Damn tired of the old one.

I say Art's lying and it was really his cats...or Airyn