• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Keith Rowland Needs Our Help - Crowdsource Legal Fund

Started by Lavarat, May 12, 2018, 12:10:12 AM

Lavarat

Someone with the know how and means needs to setup a Keith Rowland legal fund crowdsourcing page or Fund Me to help Rowland out.

It appears there is going to be a legal battle now that Heather Wade is violating her contract and comiitting several copyright issues. Stealing the name "Midnight In The Desert" and breaking her no compete clause.

Discuss

BettyO417

Quote from: Lavarat on May 12, 2018, 12:10:12 AM
Someone with the know how and means needs to setup a Keith Rowland legal fund crowdsourcing page or Fund Me to help Rowland out.

It appears there is going to be a legal battle now that Heather Wade is violating her contract and comiitting several copyright issues. Stealing the name "Midnight In The Desert" and breaking her no compete clause.

Discuss

I truly believe Keith will not have to do a thing but stand back and watch the incompetent Cuck Shed occupant hang herself with her own noose.

By the example of her current mental state, she has already alienated/detroyed her own gig at MITD, moved on to use affiliate UPRN/Joe Montaldo and kick him to the curb.

She's now on with mikey @LNM to suck the juice out of whatever she can get from them.  Along with a possible noncompete. She's already shot herself in the foot/arse and she hasn't started yet.

Along with her 50 fans, this is a sinking ship.

Metron2267

Discuss

I think you need a hobby of some sort - needlepoint perhaps?

I would contact some of her fans like Bear,  the guy who gets his ticket punched, the trucker from Alabama and any others. 

Discuss

Lola2001

Heather said she owns 50% of the name MITD......plus she said she has no non-compete clause.

WOTR

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 12, 2018, 12:55:06 PM

By the example of her current mental state, she has already alienated/detroyed her own gig at MITD, moved on to use affiliate UPRN/Joe Montaldo and kick him to the curb.
Hold on.  Are you actually saying that after putting in the 16th as a possible start date she jumped ship?  I had honestly thought that her new show was on the same network that she did that interview from (I can't be keep track of these internet "networks".)

Wow... It just doesn't get much better.

cweb

I hope that my resubbing helps towards any legal fees. That said, I would probably throw a few bucks in for a legal fund if needed. It's a better cause than "raiding" Area 51...