• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Confessions Of BellGab

Started by Jackstar, September 22, 2016, 01:21:25 PM

Swishypants

I think of ways to destroy the planet all the time. So far I can't figure out a cost-effective way to achieve it and not attract any notice. It's always been my dream to push the button with no request for ransom, nor public diatribe. Just wire it all up, and "click!"

pate

At end of Dame's Day how your pant stand>?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 11:34:10 PM
I think of ways to destroy the planet all the time. So far I can't figure out a cost-effective way to achieve it and not attract any notice. It's always been my dream to push the button with no request for ransom, nor public diatribe. Just wire it all up, and "click!"

And you're also Casio.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2017, 12:23:47 AM
And you're also Casio.  ;)

Cut the shit for the rest of the night. Check the active shooter thread. Somebody did it live!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 12:26:28 AM
Cut the shit for the rest of the night. Check the active shooter thread. Somebody did it live!

Why?! Like you would.  ;D

GravitySucks

Last week I didn't know where Catalonia was

Jojo

Quote from: akwilly on September 28, 2016, 12:16:55 AM
Am curious what you were hiding in your home or worse basement.
Rhymes with zoo...

I have never watched even a single second of those videos posted from that Moses looking, long haired cat that doesn't wear a shirt under his leather coat.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 16, 2018, 07:08:48 PM
I have never watched even a single second of those videos posted from that Moses looking, long haired cat that doesn't wear a shirt under his leather coat.

Your loss. He's a smart dude.

Jojo

I replaced the flour in the canister with gluten free.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 18, 2018, 12:30:49 AM
I replaced the flour in the canister with gluten free.

Why are you being so racist toward gluten?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 16, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

styx is brilliant.

GravitySucks

Quote from: mv on February 18, 2018, 01:14:13 AM
styx is brilliant.

You and he could rock a RadioTrainwreck. Couldn’t do it regular because you agree too much but one would be epic.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 18, 2018, 01:32:13 AM
You and he could rock a RadioTrainwreck. Couldn’t do it regular because you agree too much but one would be epic.

i doubt he'd ever shut the fuck up.

Gd5150

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 18, 2018, 08:39:50 AM
StyxxGabâ,,¢️ ?

They’d have to incorporate the image that Styxxx has “groomed” over the years. After all people have come to expect it. Call it: TwoooDudesinLeather666🤟🏽®️

Speaking of grooming....

Perhaps that’s his way of making MV an offer he can’t refuse. 😂

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2018, 12:31:41 AM
Why are you being so racist toward gluten?
I like rice gluten, corn gluten, and other non-wheat glutinous flour mixes including millet, potato, tapioca.  But mostly rice and corn.

Because wheat gluten hurts me.  Bad.  I'm at least 1/4 Irish.  Many Irish cannot tolerate wheat.  I could buy an enzyme for this, but it is very expensive.

Jojo

I once gave away the cat my landlord asked me to feed while he was on vacation.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on February 19, 2018, 12:16:45 AM

The statute of limitations on cat crimes is 9 times longer.

paladin1991

Should have ate the damn thing.  Catz are all dark meat.

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 19, 2018, 01:40:08 AM
Should have ate the damn thing.  Catz are all dark meat.

As I recall, lightly breaded and deep fried, cat meat is rather tasty.

ItsOver

Did he send you a thank you note?

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on February 19, 2018, 01:48:58 AM
Did he send you a thank you note?
No.  I had to chase across town and hunt for the cat.  It wasted two weeks of my discretionary time, but I got it back.  What a nightmare.  For a stray he had claimed not to want...

mv inspired me to grow a neck beard. My programming skills improved by 19.5%.

Art Bell jumped the shark around 2001. Not sure if it was one too many Major éd dames or genis maccants the numbers lady interviews.

Jojo

Our laundry room is inside the bathroom. I once surreptitiously put peanut butter on the inside of clothes dryer handle to find out who was stealing my clothes.  I figured they'd get their hand gooey and smell like peanut butter if they stole my clothes again.  But, I didn't anticipate the peanut butter, resembling vomit, would slink down all over the front of the clothes dryer once it warmed up.  But it did, because I heard a houseguest use the bathroom and get grossed out.  I slinked in there and cleaned it all up fast and disappeared before she came right back with the landlady to investigate.  Good times.