• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 07:59:14 PM

Eh? I don't know where you're getting your information from.

Big Boi. I get it from Big Boi.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 07:55:58 PM

He's not known as Q. The quatermaster  was just known as Jim. But we had all sorts of toys. Not just watches, but special pens, belts, even contact lenses. Shhhhhhhh

I remember the laugh we all got when he started that newsletter. “Q-Tips”. I don’t think the old boy ever figured out why we were giggling.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 07:55:58 PM

He's not known as Q. The quatermaster  was just known as Jim. But we had all sorts of toys. Not just watches, but special pens, belts, even contact lenses. Shhhhhhhh

Just  finished Le Care's latest, A Legacy of Spies.  He hasn't lost a step. 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 06:50:21 PM

Isn't it lucky that Republicans don't judge women's ability to do a job by their looks, but do for men. Even ugly bastards like Mitch mcConnell.

The ugly Democrat women are the strongest supporters of importing more Muslims and appeasing their request to switch over to Sharia Law.  Of course there is no connection to that and the level field that comes with all women wearing burkas.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 01, 2017, 08:14:19 PM
The ugly Democrat women are the strongest supporters of importing more Muslims and appeasing their request to switch over to Sharia Law.  Of course there is no connection to that and the level field that comes with all women wearing burkas.

They would being doing the world a favor by going full monty burka. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 01, 2017, 08:14:19 PM

Eh? We've moved on. We're talking about spies.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 01, 2017, 07:58:34 PM
I think you are retaliating against the wrong pussy.

Damn, my bad.  That was meant  for Swishy.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 06:50:21 PM

Isn't it lucky that Republicans don't judge women's ability to do a job by their looks, but do for men. Even ugly bastards like Mitch mcConnell.

Besides, we've already pointed out how well (that is to say, poorly) she's doing her job .  Now we're explaining why.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if she's been in contact with the Obama or Clinton toadies, and is coordinating her comments with them.  The same way that shit-heel Baltimore mayor did last year.  They always put Party first, and the hell with the people they are supposed to be representing - they know the pretend media will cover for them

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 08:23:03 PM

Eh? We've moved on. We're talking about spies.

Dang!  The overlap between ugly women and Hilary Clinton is one of my favorite topics

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 08:15:00 PM
When I find you, I'm gonna fuck you.

I'm going to find you first fuck-face and when I do, I'm going to eat your nuts!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 08:24:53 PM

Figured as much. That is why your computer is still functioning.

😉

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 01, 2017, 08:25:29 PM
Besides, we've already pointed out how well (that is to say, poorly) she's doing her job .  Now we're explaining why.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if she's been in contact with the Obama or Clinton toadies, and is coordinating her comments with them.  The same way that shit-heel Baltimore mayor did last year.  They always put Party first, and the hell with the people they are supposed to be representing - they know the pretend media will cover for them

The way Trump doesn't?  ???

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 08:24:53 PM

On the up side, I didn't send  you the one where I said that when I found him I was gonna fuck him. 

Swishypants

Now that you are all properly impressed and understand your place in this fucking order, you're all going to start doing things my way, or I will fuck you up the ass so hard you will have to blow your nose to get the cum out. Clear fuckheads?

Swishypants

P.S. Anyone in the US Military is a fucking retard. I am the elite. You are nothing.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 08:32:04 PM
Now that you are all properly impressed and understand your place in this fucking order, you're all going to start doing things my way, or I will fuck you up the ass so hard you will have to blow your nose to get the cum out. Clear fuckheads?

Crystal...Now fuck off and get in your gulag,

Swishypants

And all your friends died for nothing. We had more freedom, wealth, security, and respect BEFORE 9/11. You only made shit bad! Fuck you very much!

Swishypants

It is only Civilian Para-Military forces that have achieve any sense of victory in the GWOT.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 01, 2017, 08:28:16 PM

The way Trump doesn't?  ???

You sure?  He appointed a conservative Supreme Court Jujstice.  He tossed out the massive globalist trade agreement.  He's done everything he can to control the border.  He's done everything he can to get ObamaCare repealed.  He's done everything he can to keep out the undesirable Moslems (which is most of them).  He's reversed most of Obama's illegal Executive Orders.  Most of his appointments were from outside the DC swamp.  He's gotten the ball rolling on a tax bill.

Gee, no wonder he's being smeared, attacked, and blocked by the entrenched swamp denizens.  As you know - but don't quite understand - we have a system of separation of powers, which is to say a sytem of broad consensus.  He can't just decree his agenda into being.  So we have Congress shirking their resonsibility, and the courts illegally blocking some of it.

Swishypants

Make no mistake. I have CONUS immunity and can do anything I want. All the time. FBI Agents especially sniff my crotch.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 08:11:05 PM

Just  finished Le Care's latest, A Legacy of Spies.  He hasn't lost a step.
I'm back. Been down in Houston helping some family with clean up and remediation and remodel ideas. Ugh and yuck. What did I miss? Kidding, please no updates. It was actually a bit nice to be out of computer, politics and"news" updates, and no Norry- even if the work was nasty and not that much fun (but some old Art, long Hardcore History podcasts, and FM 'classic rock' has some benefits to the fun.) I'm going to get "Le Carre's" latest, I was a bit suspect as some of his more recent ones have not, in my opinion, been as good as the older stuff. But I hear this is good and you also confirm so? And I respect his career and life choices, nice place to live. 

Swishypants

And while we're at it, Fuck the NAVY especially. SEAL pussies!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 01, 2017, 08:35:21 PM
You sure?  He appointed a conservative Supreme Court Jujstice.  He tossed out the massive globalist trade agreement.  He's done everything he can to control the border.

How's that going?

He's done everything he can to get ObamaCare repealed.

How's that going? And its replacement to make it better, cheaper, more affordable and not subject to pre conditions as Trump campaigned on?

He's done everything he can to keep out the undesirable Moslems (which is most of them).

Apart from complete nonsense on the latter, what has he done on that?

He's reversed most of Obama's illegal Executive Orders.  Most of his appointments were from outside the DC swamp.

No, He's reversed ANYTHING Obama did..Its what he does, Its what pisses him off most about foreign leaders. They tell Trump the things Obama did, and so he has to reverse it. You do know its about him, DON'T YOU?

Gee, no wonder he's being smeared, attacked, and blocked by the entrenched swamp denizens.  As you know - but don't quite understand - we have separation of powers, so he can't just decree his agenda into being, he has Congress shirking their resonsibility and the courts illegally blocking some of it

This from you who also slagged off Trump?? Short memory... Congress shirking responsibility? You mean NOT observing separation of powers and doing whatever Trump decides needs doing that minute? But stay on your toes, it will change in five minutes.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 08:34:39 PM
It is only Civilian Para-Military forces that have achieve any sense of victory in the GWOT.

I've done your horoscope asshole.  Your tells are glaring.  You don't know your ass from first base. No operator would be talking the shit you're talking. i gave you a little taste of the shit they lay on you on day one of E&E and you crapped out. Fuck off. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 08:47:24 PM
I've done your horoscope asshole.  Your tells are glaring.  You don't know your ass from first base. No operator would be talking the shit you're talking. i gave you a little taste of the shit they lay on you on day one of E&E and you crapped out. Fuck off.

E&E? AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! You catfishing motherfucker! You know damn well SERE School is what it's called.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 01, 2017, 08:47:24 PM

I'm going to skull fuck your lying ass, and it's going to be consensual Hobo!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 08:51:39 PM
E&E? AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! You catfishing motherfucker! You know damn well SERE School is what it's called.

Again you fuck up.  I wasn't talking about SERE. If you had anything like the background you claim, you'd know exactly what I'm talking about. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 01, 2017, 08:51:39 PM

We called it P.L.E.M.T...I can't tell you what the acronym stood for. Its under the OSA. Some guys were known as the 'Feathermen'.