• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Results of the C2C Survey!

Started by RecoveringNoorholic, March 16, 2009, 10:09:39 PM

With 10 people participating, the C2C survey is now closed (see similarly named thread herein for link). The results follow:

Synopsis

If coastgab.com programmed C2CAM, Rollye James would host on weekdays with George Knapp on weekends and John B. Wells as the vacation fill-in. Linda Moulton Howe and Gerald Celente would appear more frequently on the program while Glynis McCants and Richard C. Hoagland would appear less often.

The show would almost exclusively cover the following topics: Real Science (i.e. Michio Kaku, Phil Plait, etc.), Cryptozoology, Ghosts/EVP/Life-after-Death, Prophecy/2012/Alternate History and UFOs. These topics would never be covered: Musical Acts of Yesteryear, Astrology/Numerology/Palmistry, Para Science (i.e. Sir Charles Schultz, Richard C. Hoagland), True Crime.

Questions and Answers

1 - On a scale of 1-5, 5 being the highest, rate your preferences for a replacement for GN? (numbers represent average of participants)

#1 - Rollye James - 3.80
#2 - George Knapp - 3.67
#3 - John B. Wells - 3.25
#4 (T) - Ross Mitchell - 2.80
             Ian Punnett - 2.80
#5 - Whitley Streiber - 2.60
#6 - Alex Jones - 1.60

2 - What regular cast member would you like to hear more often on the show?

#1 (T) - Linda Moulton Howe
             Gerald Celente
#2 - Jerome Corsi
#3 - Richard C. Hoagland

3 - What regular cast member would you like to hear less of on the show?

#1 (T) - Glynis McCants
              Richard C. Hoagland
#2 - Alex Jones
#3 - Jerome Corsi

4 - On a scale of 1-5, 5 being the highest, rate your preferences C2C topics? (top 5 responses of 11 choices only ... represent average of participants)

#1 - Real Science (Michio Kaku, Phil Plait, etc.) - 4.83
#2 - Cryptozoology - 4.00
#3 - Ghosts / EVP / Reincarnation / Life after Death - 3.87
#4 - Prophecy / 2012 / Alternate History - 3.67
#5 - UFOs - 3.5

(Last Place - Musical Acts of Yesteryear)

EvB

That was actually really interesting.  I was one of the 10 and had no idea where i would fall on the continuum.

Recovering,  I am really digging the way you are presenting these posts; with statistical breakdowns and shit.  Cool.

Boomer

Quote#1 - Rollye James - 3.80

Rollye James is good, I always felt she should have got in there at least before Punnett, I think what held her back was she doesn't have the "radio voice" the producers always look for, Snoory has this "radio voice", too bad he doesn't have a brain to go with it. I guess Rollye's enjoying some success with XM/Sirius Radio and as I understand her contract prevents her from filling in on C2C.

Dego

Quote from: Boomer on March 17, 2009, 12:23:37 AM

Rollye James is good, I always felt she should have got in there at least before Punnett, I think what held her back was she doesn't have the "radio voice" the producers always look for, Snoory has this "radio voice", too bad he doesn't have a brain to go with it. I guess Rollye's enjoying some success with XM/Sirius Radio and as I understand her contract prevents her from filling in on C2C.

She doesn't want to do C2C.

From her site--
QuoteMONDAY JANUARY 7, 2008 2:50 AM (PT) A flurry of inquires recently over whether I'd continue to host Coast to Coast. No. Last Wednesday was my final appearance. OK, so everyone asks why?! For one thing, I was never comfortable with the show this go round. It never seemed like a good fit to me, given it's current direction on and off the air. But after almost six months of doing it, what it really came down to is not having the time or energy to devote to it. My main thrust is this weekday show, (for which there is a loyal audience-- and I thank every one of you for that). A lot more goes into doing a talk show than the hours you hear. And I realized that, at least at this point in my life, I really enjoy that two day reset weekends bring me, so I can come back Mondays looking forward to talking to you, which I'm eager to do right now.

sherry440

OBVIOUSLY..the people on this site have EXCELLECT taste!! Good for you! If you take over C2C I will listen more often. meanwhile, its Art Bell 24/7.