• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Juan

We’ve had breaking news of pending Clinton indictments for 25 years. Let me know when a grand jury hands one up.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on March 21, 2018, 07:52:17 AM
We’ve had breaking news of pending Clinton indictments for 25 years. Let me know when a grand jury hands one up.

Will do! Although it may require pullng your head out of your ass to see it. ;)

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVWVmzR2i2A

I guess 75% of us are "conspiracy theorists" now. The establishment better get with the times if they want to stay relevant. Oh, wait! They'll probably just resort to more lying, psyops and covertly sponsored brutality to steer us, as usual. ::) ;D

You think maybe it's time to wake up now? :D

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on March 21, 2018, 07:52:17 AM
If a bunch of kids, courtesy of the illegals, can be dreamers, so can I.

http://youtu.be/jPGTAR3ODSE

ACE of CLUBS

50 video posts per day .... yawn.
Dr. Doo Doo .... cretin-esque lemming.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 21, 2018, 10:00:45 AM
50 video posts per day .... yawn.
Dr. Doo Doo .... cretin-esque lemming.

You basically post the same sentiments over and over again. At least the videos are usually on different topics. ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2018, 10:07:42 AM
You basically post the same sentiments over and over again.

I've heard it all now. All you do is hump Trump's leg.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 21, 2018, 10:31:45 AM
I've heard it all now. All you do is hump Trump's leg.

And all you do is hump the queen and pud's leg. NEXT! ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2018, 07:55:41 AM

I'm pretty sure that would make the news, even the fake news media

Until then, not holding my breath

paladin1991

Quote from: Up All Night on March 20, 2018, 04:33:27 AM
I just wanted to Trigger some ...  ;)

;D ;D ;D

triggertriggertriggertrigger

paladin1991

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2018, 07:55:41 AM

See.   right there.  Being a Dick doc.  Why did you have to tell Juan to pull his head out of his ass?  His comment about a Grand Jury is not without merit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 21, 2018, 01:30:54 PM
See.   right there.  Being a Dick doc.  Why did you have to pull Juan to pull his head out of his ass?  His comment about a Grand Jury is not without merit.

Sorry, I sometimes forget you're a marine and will often need humor pointed out to you. It's where normal people experince levity, good feelings and sometimes even laugh at life's absurdities. <this is where you can laugh, Sgt.> ;D

Sure! Bring on the "grand jury!" Oh, wait! Half the justice system are corrupt Bush/Clinton Mafia plants who are willing to go against the constitution to oppose Trump (google travel ban, sanctuary cities, etc.). Now what?! :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2018, 01:40:09 PM
Sorry, I sometimes forget you're a marine and will often need humor pointed out to you. It's where normal people experince levity, good feelings and sometimes even laugh at life's absurdities. <this is where you can laugh, Sgt.> ;D

Sure! Bring on the "grand jury!" Oh, wait! Half the justice system are corrupt Bush/Clinton Mafia plants who are willing to go against the constitution to oppose Trump (google travel ban, sanctuary cities, etc.). Now what?! :D

Yeah Gunny, how'd you miss that?

paladin1991

And here I thought you were just being a Dick. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 21, 2018, 02:04:22 PM

Your choice: PC culture communist society where the government gives you a social rating (google China) or freedom?

Gd5150

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 21, 2018, 02:04:22 PM

That’s beautiful.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 21, 2018, 01:30:54 PM
See.   right there.  Being a Dick doc.  Why did you have to tell Juan to pull his head out of his ass?  His comment about a Grand Jury is not without merit.

Dr. Doo Doo can't help himself ...... probably homosexual, he lashes out with his perverted sexual innuendo at any perceived threat to his mindless adoring love of Donny.
50+ posts per day ..... not hard to figure out how he spends his time ......
Donny loves you Doo Doo ......

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2018, 02:27:28 PM
Your choice: PC culture communist society where the government gives you a social rating (google China) or freedom?
Thank God we live in America where you can be a Dickdr, I can be a paladin, others can be libs, dems, Repubs, etc.

https://youtu.be/_26FOHoaC78