• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Clinton's never going to be charged with anything.
She'll die a free woman but her spirit will be in shackles.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2018, 11:19:11 PM
At Canada
And your light in the loafers leader
All nations rolling on the floor
laughing

That's 'Mr. Dress-up' to you buddy!
No-one laughs at 'Mr. Dress-up'...... he's just too pathetic.

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 09, 2018, 11:24:24 PM
That's 'Mr. Dress-up' to you buddy!
No-one laughs at 'Mr. Dress-up'...... he's just too pathetic.

ROTF!!!
You took the words
right out of my mouth.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2018, 11:22:12 PM
Clinton's never going to be charged with anything.
She'll die a free woman but her spirit will be in shackles.

Not good enough. Not good enough at all! LOCK HER UP!!! >:(

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 09, 2018, 11:30:32 PM
Not good enough. Not good enough at all! LOCK HER UP!!! >:(

Just being real.  Just as Donald will never be charged with colluding with Russia.  That's a pipe dream of the left.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2018, 11:35:47 PM
Just being real.  Just as Donald will never be charged with colluding with Russia.  That's a pipe dream of the left.

If they let it slide with her the message will be sent that we have a two tier justice system and very soon things will be even worse than before. That will be the beginning of the end. We'll slide into anarchy from there so I think justice for her and all of them is more important than you think. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 09, 2018, 11:39:43 PM
If they let it slide with her the message will be sent that we have a two tier justice system and very soon things will be even worse than before. That will be the beginning of the end. We'll slide into anarchy from there so I think justice for her and all of them is more important than you think. ;)

As I said, I'm just being realistic.  I'd love it if I was proven wrong. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2018, 11:50:15 PM
As I said, I'm just being realistic.  I'd love it if I was proven wrong. ;)

I've had a lifetime of that kind of "realism." I'm ready for a more real realism. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 09, 2018, 11:52:43 PM
I've had a lifetime of that kind of "realism." I'm ready for a more real realism. ;)

Good luck with that!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2018, 11:53:46 PM
Good luck with that!

Thanks! You're either part of the solution or you're part of the problem. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 09, 2018, 11:11:15 PM
Oh, the establishment Republican. You're adorable! :D

I'm starting to think you are a real idiot.

Let's go over this one more time.  When the Senate votes against Trump, say 52-48, with ALL the Ds voting no and a handful of Rs voting with them, they aren't ''all the same''.

When Trump stupidly antagonizes middle of the road independents and others who may be inclined to vote for him or for candidates who won't always vote against his initiatives, it's a stupid mistake made by someone whose ego keeps getting in is own way.

When Trump demotivates his staff by insulting them, or drives out good people - for no good reason - he's left with lesser people to fill in the holes.  He's done a jaw-dropping amount of that.

When people run around acting as if Trump can do no wrong, no matter how stupid or self sabotaging his comments or actions are, they look like idiots too - hence ''Trumptards''.

Sure it feels great to lash out and insult everyone.  But he didn't need to be president to do that.  The role calls for something else.

A lot of good things have been done and are being done.  I'd kind of like to get as much done as possible in the time we have the entire government, even permanently roll back certain aspects of government.  I'd rather not have the Ds win back the House or the Senate this year, or the presidency in 2020.  If any of that happens, one person will be responsible, for reasons stated - Donald Trump

Get it?  Didn't think so, see the first sentence

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 10, 2018, 12:16:52 AM

Nope. I just wasn't born in the 1950s. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2018, 12:19:13 AM
Nope. I just wasn't born in the 1950s. ;)

You're just not very bright.  It's not your fault, our schools have failed a lot of kids the past several decades.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 09, 2018, 11:59:18 PM
Thanks! You're either part of the solution or you're part of the problem. ;)

Wow.  You remembered that from 8th grade, we should write your name on the chalkboard for the day

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 10, 2018, 12:32:47 AM
You're just not very bright.  It's not your fault, our schools have failed a lot of kids the past several decades.

Sure, you have to indulge in a personal attack because you can't actually address any of the things I've said. I get it, pops! :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 10, 2018, 12:34:00 AM
Wow.  You remembered that from 8th grade, we should write your name on the chalkboard for the day

Hush! I'm sure if you pipe down and behave they'll give you some extra rice pudding and postum. ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 09, 2018, 11:39:43 PM
If they let it slide with her the message will be sent that we have a two tier justice system...

Golly, when and where has that ever not been the case?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 10, 2018, 12:16:52 AM

Let's go over this one more time.  When the Senate votes against Trump, say 52-48, with ALL the Ds voting no and a handful of Rs voting with them, they aren't ''all the same''.

When Trump stupidly antagonizes middle of the road independents and others who may be inclined to vote for him or for candidates who won't always vote against his initiatives, it's a stupid mistake made by someone whose ego keeps getting in is own way.

When Trump demotivates his staff by insulting them, or drives out good people - for no good reason - he's left with lesser people to fill in the holes.  He's done a jaw-dropping amount of that.

When people run around acting as if Trump can do no wrong, no matter how stupid or self sabotaging his comments or actions are, they look like idiots too - hence ''Trumptards''.

Sure it feels great to lash out and insult everyone.  But he didn't need to be president to do that.  The role calls for something else.

A lot of good things have been done and are being done.  I'd kind of like to get as much done as possible in the time we have the entire government, even permanently roll back certain aspects of government.  I'd rather not have the Ds win back the House or the Senate this year, or the presidency in 2020.  If any of that happens, one person will be responsible, for reasons stated - Donald Trump

Get it?  Didn't think so, see the first sentence

I guess we'll just have to see how it plays out and which one of us is right. So far, your track record has not been great. You're really only slightly less reactionary than pud. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 10, 2018, 12:35:59 AM
Golly, when and where has that ever not been the case?

Is this an arguement? You want to keep it going?!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2018, 12:34:17 AM
Sure, you have to indulge in a personal attack because you can't actually address any of the things I've said. I get it, pops! :D

Well, I'm probably not as old as you think, but since when does having seen things unfold for awhile make one less able to develop a clear understanding of current events?

What, you vote for people like Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, and Barrak Obama, but now you find a New York gasbag with little self awareness to vote for and you're a political expert?  Because Savage told you so?

Dang, it's going to be fun to start pointing out all the comments here that go over your head that I've been holding back on, all the dumb comment you make. 

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2018, 12:38:27 AM
Is this an arguement? You want to keep it going?!

Is your argument that there's been a time and place where the elites and connected have been treated the same as everyone else?  Really?  And where would that be?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 10, 2018, 12:43:37 AM
Well, I'm probably not as old as you think, but since when does having seen things unfold for awhile make one less able to develop a clear understanding of current events?

What, you vote for people like Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, and Barrak Obama, but now you find a New York gasbag with little self awareness to vote for and you're a political expert?  Because Savage told you so?

Dang, it's going to be fun to start pointing out all the comments here that go over your head that I've been holding back on, all the dumb comment you make.

Ah, I see. You're one of these people who were born replete with omniscience. Lucky guy! Not me, I had to develop and grow, like a real human being. You can keep slinging you establishment shit, pops and I'll keep busting on it. It doesn't bother me. YAWN!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 10, 2018, 12:45:01 AM
Is your argument that there's been a time and place where the elites and connected have been treated the same as everyone else?  Really?  And where would that be?

Nice strawman, faggot. :D

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 10, 2018, 12:34:00 AM

Put a  star next to his name!   That will show that he was double plus good!

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2018, 12:34:17 AM

Still working at pissing everyone off?  https://youtu.be/24GoZHci7b4

So Doc, you're doing a bangup job of irritating 90% of all Bellgab posters.  That is some feat!  Keep up the good work. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 10, 2018, 01:12:35 AM
Still working at pissing everyone off? 

Apparently, I don't have to work at it. I just have to speak the truth. ;) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 10, 2018, 01:14:39 AM
So Doc, you're doing a bangup job of irritating 90% of all Bellgab posters.  That is some feat!  Keep up the good work. ;)

My pleasure! I got keep your neurons firing otherwise you'll be like DeNiro in Awakenings. ;)

WOTR

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2018, 11:19:11 PM
At Canada
And your light in the loafers leader
All nations rolling on the floor
laughing
Why would you say such hurtful things?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ypraEielc

WOTR

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 10, 2018, 01:14:39 AM
90%, eh?  ???