• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: albrecht on September 19, 2019, 09:50:55 PM
Wow. That would be a crazy situation. I don't think he has the energy/means to travel there, however.

Love always finds a way man.  Ya gotta believe!

Gunner65

Quote from: albrecht on September 19, 2019, 09:50:55 PM
Wow. That would be a crazy situation. I don't think he has the energy/means to travel there, however.
You would be correct - please feel free to comment on my research and observations now and during the next week.  Maybe WAN will too!

Gunner65

It would be a shame to witness the demise of Douglas Dietrich without the rest of Bellgab.  God knows some of us deserve to experience it.

Lilith

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 19, 2019, 09:40:38 PM
On occasion he'll do the Lady Boy thing and lure his target in with his alluring ways.  Then ZAP!  - shanked in the neck and he gets a good payday.
One where he can finally afford soap, toothpaste and deodorant?

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on September 19, 2019, 09:43:46 PM
Indeed.  Well, consistency has never been one of Heathas strong suits.

I timed it:  in Mr. Fidget's call, 14 seconds separates "I don't respond to every email I get" from "I do respond to my emails."

Gunner65

Quote from: WOTR on September 19, 2019, 09:59:30 PM
One where he can finally afford soap, toothpaste and deodorant?
Username actually suggested he may be making a "transition" - That is a nasty, scary thought.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 19, 2019, 09:59:54 PM
I timed it:  in Mr. Fidget's call, 14 seconds separates "I don't respond to every email I get" from "I do respond to my emails."
I seem to recall Keef, guests, producers, and others have been ghosted and had emails with no response, sometimes for weeks. I think even the grieving widow was "no reply" and had to catch another ride to Art's funeral!

Catsmile

#MyDeadFriendArtBellShoutout
#4MinutesIn
#MARK!

Catsmile

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 19, 2019, 07:49:59 PM
Har. But anyway, Fidget does have talent as an artist. Hopefully if he posts here again he can upload some of his work again so you'll see what I mean.

Also, that gif makes me kind of hot. Thank you.

I'm oldfag enough to have witnessed Fidget and all his glorious concoctions, textual and otherwise. Without a doubt the guy is creative, and somewhat interesting in small doses. Sadly it would seem Fidget has more issues than a magazine stand. Narrative wise his past is a stale sob story, justifying his lack of follow-through. #OneTrickPony

Glad I could help your muffin stay #Warm&Moist.

Lilith

Why would we do that Heatha?  You're already that scared.

Gunner65

I wonder if Winter Laake has ever encountered MICHAEL AQUINO?  Because there is no bigger Satanic dude than MICHAEL AQUINO
(according to Dietrich)

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 19, 2019, 10:03:49 PM
I seem to recall Keef, guests, producers, and others have been ghosted and had emails with no response, sometimes for weeks. I think even the grieving widow was "no reply" and had to catch another ride to Art's funeral!

Good catch!  I think we can add Avoidant Personality Disorder to the list of things we've diagnosed her with.  Somewhere there's probably a video of the Five Signs and another one for How To Know You're Dealing With etc. as well as tearful stories from I Married An APD boo hoo.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 19, 2019, 10:08:27 PM
I wonder if Winter Laake has ever encountered MICHAEL AQUINO?  Because there is no bigger Satanic dude than MICHAEL AQUINO
(according to Dietrich)

I'm sure he is an Aquino minion, don't you think?

Catsmile

# Heater Brags About Single-Handedly Fixing The Phones.
#YammersAboutUnendingPhoneIssues
#BitchingAboutHowUnpreparedAndIneptSheIs
#HeaterUrAMuppet

Lilith

Heatha should hire Keith to handle her tech stuff.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 19, 2019, 10:13:31 PM
I'm sure he is an Aquino minion, don't you think?
I doubt it...but I have never heard of this guy.  Someone should call in and ask him!

Catsmile

# Heater The Narcissist Was Captivated By A Mirror.
#FiledUnder:
#Whod'UhThunkIt?!
#NoShitSherlock
#MeMeMeMe

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Catsmile on September 19, 2019, 10:06:58 PM
I'm oldfag enough to have witnessed Fidget and all his glorious concoctions, textual and otherwise. Without a doubt the guy is creative, and somewhat interesting in small doses. Sadly it would seem Fidget has more issues than a magazine stand. Narrative wise his past is a stale sob story, justifying his lack of follow through. #OneTrickPony

Glad I could help your muffin stay #Warm&Moist.

It's nice to know that not everyone here has the memory of a fruit fly.

albrecht

Despite, maybe on account of, his call, I support Mr.Fidget. Only because he made, possibly, the best Art Bell show ever, as I recall same show with some wild Atlantis Lady as guest and the calls from phone booth with random listeners/passers-by getting online. And his art is cool and could've saved Art from smoking to COPD if he did it. It saved his mom, or something? And scammers now have fidgets- nothing like the originals. Fidget spinners etc were a thing sold by the Nepalese merchant at a local gas station even! And his big fidgets and map art were cool. I hope he is well. Keep on Fidgeting, Mr.Fidget.

Gunner65

This is like walking into a store filled with Haloween crap in the last week of September!

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 19, 2019, 10:30:01 PM
This is like walking into a store filled with Haloween crap in the last week of September!
Buy it up quick because Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff will be soon on shelf. I bought up a bunch of those fake webs just the other day. I still find them in summer trimming my trees. Haha.

Gunner65

OOOOH Ten books  blah, remote viewer blah

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 19, 2019, 10:34:25 PM
OOOOH Ten books  blah, remote viewer blah

and he is calling in from the bottom of a well and won't shut up.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 19, 2019, 10:36:19 PM
and he is calling in from the bottom of a well and won't shut up.
Hahahaaahaaa! MICHAEL AQUINO