• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ell Gab is an Orwellian Hacker Site that Sieg Heils for Dave Schrader

Started by VC, October 20, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 20, 2018, 02:27:15 PM
this is too paranormal. why are there no black paranormal radio hosts? 🤔

Aren't there? Daryl Neeley is black and I thought he had a show on LNM, though perhaps he's just in programming.

I know I've always enjoyed listening to Albert Taylor's appearances on Coast and I believe he's black.

I wonder if the black community is somewhat underrepresented in paranormal radio. Anyone remember the name of the storyteller from Louisiana that HLW had on...Dark Waters?

???

Metron2267

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 20, 2018, 02:34:05 PM
wypipo tryin to colonize the spectral realms too, smh

http://www.alberttaylor.com
Dr. Albert Taylor founded Paranormal Research Investigations and is its Director of Operations.

Specializing in research and investigations of:

Ghosts, poltergeists, spirits, apparitions and hauntings.
UFO sightings, encounters, and alien abductions.
Paranormal abilities, psychic functioning, and psychic manifestations.
Mysterious animals, strange beings, and sacred sites.
The mind/body connection, human performance and unlimited potential.
Consciousness exploration and life after death.

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 20, 2018, 07:48:31 PM
Damn that was really funny!

:)

it is a logic i have adopted.

if on a cold rainy night as you drive along a dark lonely road and the car suddenly has problems and breaks down.... where the only light within miles is coming from the window of a nearby mansion............. don't go there. just stay in the car.

but.. if you do go and knock on the huge double door entrance.... and the door opens by itself... don't go in

but.. if you do...etc, etc, etc. you get the idea.

most of the Paranormal Logic i taught myself came from watching the Evil Dead movies.

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 20, 2018, 05:28:14 PM
http://www.alberttaylor.com
Dr. Albert Taylor founded Paranormal Research Investigations and is its Director of Operations.

That peak Art Bell era website tho, lol.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on October 20, 2018, 01:37:02 PM
I found-out Dave Schrader pisses and shits on Art Bell's Legacy by misleading [lying to] his listeners to make lame excuses why he doesn't do Open Lines or take Voice Call-ins for his guests.

This is exactly how Bell treated the issue over the last 15 years or so. He rarely did open lines shows, and he rarely took open calls at all--HE SHIFTED TO SKYPE. Skype is not "open lines"--it's got a built in Caller ID. It wasn't the real thing, and hasn't been for years, and to rag on Schrader for failing to re-create that experience seems a bit... overzealous.

How is it "open lines" if it is known who is calling before answering? The fact of the matter is that the glory old days of "just answer all the rings and let it rip" are long since done.

Sooo... source of outrage unclear. I do agree that Keith's forum is massive hunk of shit, though. It might as well be AOL Groups.

VC

Quote from: Jackstar on October 20, 2018, 08:50:49 PM
This is exactly how Bell treated the issue over the last 15 years or so. He rarely did open lines shows, and he rarely took open calls at all--HE SHIFTED TO SKYPE. Skype is not "open lines"--it's got a built in Caller ID. It wasn't the real thing, and hasn't been for years, and to rag on Schrader for failing to re-create that experience seems a bit... overzealous.

Schrader in his own words said he would do Open Lines. See my post that has his recorded "on air" PROMISE to do that. Listen for yourself. I don't care whether Open Lines uses Caller I.D. That can be blocked with a simple code, AND MITD allowed anyone to call-in with or without Caller I.D. You could give a fake phone number IF you were so concerned about it.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 20, 2018, 08:50:49 PMHow is it "open lines" if it is known who is calling before answering?
See above.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 20, 2018, 08:50:49 PMThe fact of the matter is that the glory old days of "just answer all the rings and let it rip" are long since done.
Not true. MITD was doing Open Lines [by my definition above] almost every Friday night. I really enjoyed that freedom given to Voice Callers to have some input and control over what the show would be that night.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 20, 2018, 08:50:49 PMSooo... source of outrage unclear.
Dave Schrader LIED to the MITD audience about doing Open Lines and DECEIVED the audience by completely changing the MITD Show Format to 2 Guests from the beginning! One Hour was removed entirely, and, now, this idiot does One Hour "phone it in" interviews... this shit is WORSE than Snory reading scripts. There's NO TIME to do any in-depth interviews or allow the audience to phone-in with anything relevant within these frameworks. For example, he had Redfern on for One Hour, when that guy can easily talk for 4 hours.

Dave Schrader is an excuse-oholic. He is a hijacker. MITD got everyone "to focus" on HW's meltdown, A CLEAR MISDIRECTION TACTIC, considering Art's or MITD's Show Format was UNDERHANDEDLY altered to A Shit Show Format. How stupid can they be? REAL Art Bell Fans KNOW where I'm coming from.

Btw, Fart Ell admitted to altering my post there today too. He says I'm mentally ill. LOL.

Quoting Bart Ell:

QuoteHe is not clever enough to come up with "wah"
His mental illness made him post another manifesto of shit.
I decided I liked "wah" better.

Bart Ell is at least a doppleganger or has multiple hidden identities there. AKA FISH.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on October 21, 2018, 10:10:43 AM
Schrader in his own words said he would do Open Lines. See my post that has his recorded "on air" PROMISE to do that. Listen for yourself. I don't care whether Open Lines uses Caller I.D. That can be blocked with a simple code, AND MITD allowed anyone to call-in with or without Caller I.D. You could give a fake phone number IF you were so concerned about it.
See above.
Not true. MITD was doing Open Lines [by my definition above] almost every Friday night. I really enjoyed that freedom given to Voice Callers to have some input and control over what the show would be that night.
Dave Schrader LIED to the MITD audience about doing Open Lines and DECEIVED the audience by completely changing the MITD Show Format to 2 Guests from the beginning! One Hour was removed entirely, and, now, this idiot does One Hour "phone it in" interviews... this shit is WORSE than Snory reading scripts. There's NO TIME to do any in-depth interviews or allow the audience to phone-in with anything relevant within these frameworks. For example, he had Redfern on for One Hour, when that guy can easily talk for 4 hours.

Dave Schrader is an excuse-oholic. He is a hijacker. MITD got everyone "to focus" on HW's meltdown, A CLEAR MISDIRECTION TACTIC, considering Art's or MITD's Show Format was UNDERHANDEDLY altered to A Shit Show Format. How stupid can they be? REAL Art Bell Fans KNOW where I'm coming from.

Btw, Fart Ell admitted to altering my post there today too. He says I'm mentally ill. LOL.

Quoting Bart Ell:

Bart Ell is at least a doppleganger or has multiple hidden identities there. AKA FISH.

Bart Ell really seems like Schrader’s style to me. Keith is probably too lazy to post.  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on October 20, 2018, 08:08:56 PM
it is a logic i have adopted.

if on a cold rainy night as you drive along a dark lonely road and the car suddenly has problems and breaks down.... where the only light within miles is coming from the window of a nearby mansion............. don't go there. just stay in the car.

but.. if you do go and knock on the huge double door entrance.... and the door opens by itself... don't go in

but.. if you do...etc, etc, etc. you get the idea.

most of the Paranormal Logic i taught myself came from watching the Evil Dead movies.

Big fan of Ash also...  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 20, 2018, 08:50:49 PM
This is exactly how Bell treated the issue over the last 15 years or so. He rarely did open lines shows,

Nope, that is inaccurate. He didn't do them as regularly as Jimmy Church, but they were much more frequent than his annual Ghost to Ghost.

Quoteand he rarely took open calls at all--HE SHIFTED TO SKYPE. Skype is not "open lines"--it's got a built in Caller ID. It wasn't the real thing, and hasn't been for years, and to rag on Schrader for failing to re-create that experience seems a bit... overzealous.

How is it "open lines" if it is known who is calling before answering? The fact of the matter is that the glory old days of "just answer all the rings and let it rip" are long since done.

Wrong again - a Skype handle can be anonymized and a VPN masks the IP.

QuoteSooo... source of outrage unclear. I do agree that Keith's forum is massive hunk of shit, though. It might as well be AOL Groups.

+1

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 21, 2018, 10:47:46 AM
Bart Ell really seems like Schrader’s style to me. Keith is probably too lazy to post.  ;)
I dunno...if you match up the tweets from Bart and Keef on taking Vara's bumper music license away they are analogs.

Keef has a major hard on for LNM and shows no signs of letting go.

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 21, 2018, 11:51:36 AM
Nope, that is inaccurate.

Wow, look who suddenly decided it needs to stop shitting up threads and correct the record. I bet it has the hot intel.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 21, 2018, 12:08:46 PM
Wow, look who suddenly decided it needs to stop shitting up threads and correct the record. I bet it has the hot intel.

Don't be peevish, patent disinformation on minor matters can only diminish credibility on major ones.

VC

sean92008 wrote:
QuoteShhhh!!! People are trying to sleep-in over here!

Aren't you another Bellgab traitor that lives on Fart Ell now? Posted here for 3+ years and you hauled ass to Censorship Inquisitor Land?

You trolled me in the DS thread for merely addressing a real deception artist aka Dave Schrader.

It IS hilarious to see you write: Shhhhh! This is what DS did in 3-4 posts during his show... you Sieg Heil your pathetic dick-leader's DS Shhhhh! Salute!

Enjoy your Orwellian DS sleep-in orgies.

Traitor! Just another DS trolling suck-up. You are burning and banning for the sake of what?

Fart Ell fuckers could just use the Ignore Button. DA's.

VC

Ell Gab runs ads for DS's True Crime Show. That Orwellian forum is roach infested by DS-MITD losers, mind fuckers, that are going to troll you AND ban you if you criticize the DS MITD show or its format. Banning has happened to several people already. Why support such shit-holes of censorship? FU Fart Ell aka Bart Ell aka FISH.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on October 22, 2018, 01:16:27 PM
That Orwellian forum is roach infested by DS-MITD losers, mind fuckers, that are going to troll you AND ban you if you criticize the DS MITD show or its format

[attachment=1]

To be fair, it's their house. I'll allow it.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 20, 2018, 02:24:40 PM
>Prepping the bull for mommy

Is that Oprah getting a date for Harvey Weinstein? Note To Self: Count to ten before posting any crazy thing that comes to mind.

ItsOver

Quote from: ksm32 on October 23, 2018, 09:49:34 PM
I thought it was tootsie wootsey's forum.  :-[
True, but she likes to come to BellGab for the Nazis.  Must be the dapper uniforms.

Quote from: ksm32 on October 23, 2018, 09:49:34 PM
I thought it was tootsie wootsey's forum.  :-[

it is. haha! she spams that board with retarded picture posts and soft brain anecdotes.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 04, 2018, 07:37:32 PM
it is. haha! she spams that board with retarded picture posts and soft brain anecdotes.

>TFW tootsie did not like my beautiful flower picture post

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 04, 2018, 07:48:05 PM
memes are funny. her posts are poo shit!

agreed, we have to keep her from pooing on the streets of bellgab.