• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

starrmtn001

Folks are gathering in our Chat Room.  Some have been there a while.  Redacted and Nancy just came in.

Faustina

I'm just glad I can be diverted by baseball while waiting for Art's Mysterious Maybe Radio Interview to materialize.  1-1 in Arizona.

BettyO417

Quote from: WOTR on July 17, 2015, 08:24:17 PM
Just good old Woodford Reserve.

Very nice WOTR! On the rocks or neat? I can't think of a better way to wait for the bat signal! Come on Art, post is already written, just hit the enter key!!

Zenman

Confirmed that he has logged in within the past hour, but no post yet.

Definitely strange.

Art Bell

I am not trying to keep this secret for mystery, just so some people don't take steps to stop it. History is a brutal teacher.

Art

RoseGirl

Quote from: Art Bell on July 17, 2015, 08:29:16 PM
I am not trying to keep this secret for mystery, just so some people don't take steps to stop it. History is a brutal teacher.

Art

Will it be tonight though?

starrmtn001

Art
Not a problem Art.  We're gathering in Chat in case you'd like to join us. ;D

WOTR

Quote from: BettyO417 on July 17, 2015, 08:27:13 PM
Very nice WOTR! On the rocks or neat? I can't think of a better way to wait for the bat signal! Come on Art, post is already written, just hit the enter key!!
Neat... Unless it is a mixer, I just do not use ice.  Just a tiny splash of water to get it right where I like it... Perfect.

Perhaps I ought to try ice when the temperature really spikes one day.  Maybe it would be good?  Any thoughts?

Anyhow, I just had a thought... Has anybody checked WB60BB for a sign of Art? ;)

ge30542

Art

It's gotta be C2C.

SaucyRossy

Art

I think you're taking the right precautions and come Monday things will be great!!!

I'm so excited.

Help-a-noob.

Who is this Art Bell guy, anyway?

Art_s Farts

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 17, 2015, 08:38:47 PM
Help-a-noob.

Who is this Art Bell guy, anyway?

Sworn enemy of Falkie

VegasI15

Art

This is very understandable.  Take all the necessary precautions.  My feeling is your counterintelligence will result in having the last laugh. 

Vegas

ge30542

Jim Bohannon airs here in ATL at 10pm, I don't even know if he's live, does anyone know?
He's talking terrorism currently

WOTR

Quote from: Kolchak on July 17, 2015, 08:42:06 PM

I just finished watching the Kolchak DVD's yesterday night... No real point to this information, just thought it was funny to glance at your avatar and wonder "what the hell???"

Queen

Art will be on c2c with george knap lmao. That would be a kick to the balls for dave lmao

Kolchak

Quote from: WOTR on July 17, 2015, 08:44:34 PM

I just finished watching the Kolchak DVD's yesterday night... No real point to this information, just thought it was funny to glance at your avatar and wonder "what the hell???"

Great show.

Jeff Rice, the creator of the character, died in the beginning of this month in Vegas. He never did much after the two Night Stalker novels, but pop culture owes him a debt of gratitude.

lonevoice

Quote from: Zenman on July 17, 2015, 08:53:28 PM
LOL  YOU'RE KILLIN' ME!!
Then my work here is nearly done   ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: lonevoice on July 17, 2015, 08:54:27 PM
Then my work here is nearly done   ;D
MUHAA-HAA-HAA!!!  Lonevoice, you crack me up! ;D ;D ;D

slippingaway

Art

Indeed. I'm more entranced in finding out about your interview than I am the current status of Jade Helm. Trust me, that's saying something...