• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 16, 2015, 09:24:05 PM
I'm just sayin... You sound too much like a Fan of Dave.

You've heard them talk about higher dimensional planes?  They were talking about the Camazotz Automat.  His posts are to be enjoyed like a fine wine, savoured and considered.  Never taken at face value.

Art's getting a lot of LOVE on his Facebook page, 244 comments.  :)   Dave not so much love on his Facebook page, 28 comments.

Art Bell

Well I have been waiting so long it's just killing me, after I get back on I think it will be fine. I am worried about the weather, our forecast is scary, THUNDERSTORMS. I am depending on the Internet and it depends on the power and it depends on no lightning....worried

Art

Faustina

Maybe you could have a smaller studio in an RV.  If the weather is bad where you live, Art, or forecast to be by showtime, you get in the RV and drive as far as it takes to get to clear weather.

ItsOver

We'll understand, Art.  Unless you can work a deal with HAARP, what can you do about the weather?

Faustina

Btw, I was listening to Clyde Lewis tonight (fascinating show on the Bohemian Grove), and he signs off KXL at 10pm and then does the final two hours of his show on the internet.  So Art's show starting at 10pm on KXL is not cutting into Clyde's show, really.

Faustina

Art, when will you be able to let us know what radio show you're going to be a guest on tomorrow?

nbirnes

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 16, 2015, 10:52:56 PM
You've heard them talk about higher dimensional planes?  They were talking about the Camazotz Automat.  His posts are to be enjoyed like a fine wine, savoured and considered.  Never taken at face value.

They are truly dubious.

ItsOver

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 16, 2015, 10:52:56 PM
I always enjoy dropping me some Cam, then savoring a toke of Aldous.

Disheartened

Quote from: Art Bell on July 16, 2015, 10:59:05 PM
Well I have been waiting so long it's just killing me, after I get back on I think it will be fine. I am worried about the weather, our forecast is scary, THUNDERSTORMS. I am depending on the Internet and it depends on the power and it depends on no lightning....worried

Art
A backup generator?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Disheartened on July 16, 2015, 11:07:20 PM
A backup generator?
I think it's circuitry damage that worries the captain.

starrmtn001

Art
What about getting a generator powerful enough to support the electricity you need?

Art

Time to reserve your Tesla PowerWall.

http://www.teslamotors.com/powerwall

SciFiAuthor

Art

Could you pull it off with a backup generator and uninterruptible power supplies?

sydtron

Art. Do you have back up generators?   Silly question, I know. 

Maybe you could get some voltage off that giant loop antenna!
Wait. That wont be good.  What kind of lightning protection do you have for your antenna farm?

Inquiring HAMs want to know. 

ItsOver

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 16, 2015, 09:10:28 PM

There taking there jobbbbbbs.
They're just doing jobs aliens won't do.

albrecht

"Of course" I'm kidding but harness that unexplainable power you had from your old antennae array. We just had a hell of a lot of floods and tornadoes a month ago or so and I still could get radio, SW, and even, for the most part, cable tv and internet. So you will be fine... I can't wait!

ziznak

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 16, 2015, 10:35:27 PM
Roswells, Art steps in protectively as Camazotz Automat falls back stunned after receiving a mindless barb that accuses him of being a fan of George Noory.

dont let the newbs wrinkle your time here cam

Art

Could you use Knye studio?. I know the current owner thinks of you as a brother.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 16, 2015, 11:10:43 PM
Could you pull it off with a backup generator and uninterruptible power supplies?

Bingo, now you're tak'in. call Kiesub Electronics in the morning.

Quote from: sydtron on July 16, 2015, 11:11:51 PM
Art. Do you have back up generators?   Silly question, I know. 

Maybe you could get some voltage off that giant loop antenna!
Wait. That wont be good.  What kind of lightning protection do you have for your antenna farm?

Inquiring HAMs want to know.

Loop Antenna ... lightning ... Midnight In The Desert.
Sounds like that could be a "Back To The Future" situation.
Here we come John Titor

HumanBeing

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 16, 2015, 11:10:43 PM

Would having a generator matter in his situation since he is relying on the internet to get his show out there?
I guess with a generator it would allow him to keep the show up and running but not be able to broadcast over the net or to his affiliates.
If his ISP/internet in his area goes down, so does his show, I think  :-\

Art Bell

I have never been hit by lightning but I have lost power, Internet goes when their power goes.

Art

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 16, 2015, 10:35:27 PM
Roswells, Art steps in protectively as Camazotz Automat falls back stunned after receiving a mindless barb that accuses him of being a fan of George Noory.

That is almost exactly how I imagined it but you were less furry.

albrecht

Quote from: Keyser Söze on July 16, 2015, 11:20:38 PM
Loop Antenna ... lightning ... Midnight In The Desert.
Sounds like that could be a "Back To The Future" situation.
Here we come John Titor
Or raising the dead, maybe the lamb thrown into a bottomless hole and turned seal-like nasty, and frothing, will reemerge to attack Dave? Or the spirit of a long-dead C2C show, but now, like the lamb, will reemerge from a deep well of suck under a new name but with the good, original Host to conquer the internet and airwaves?!!

Roswells, Art

Has no one here seen Something Wicked This Way Comes?!  I think Art just needs a cool lightening rod.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Art Bell on July 16, 2015, 11:23:41 PM
I have never been hit by lightning but I have lost power, Internet goes when their power goes.

Art

Art, you could open up your window and do the show by semaphore and I would still listen.

albrecht

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 16, 2015, 11:26:44 PM
Has no one here seen Something Wicked This Way Comes?!  I think Art just needs a cool lightening rod.
He has an antennae array that draws mysterious (maybe Telsa via vacuum power) power already in non-storms. Heavens knows what happens during a lightening storm! I can't wait. An instant, worldwide broadcast  to ALL on the opening night maybe.....

Roswells, Art

Quote from: albrecht on July 16, 2015, 11:29:15 PM
He has an antennae array that draws mysterious (maybe Telsa via vacuum power) power already in non-storms. Heavens knows what happens during a lightening storm! I can't wait. An instant, worldwide broadcast  to ALL on the opening night maybe.....

Oh yeah, right...forgot about that. Well if the show goes out we will wait patiently.

phrodo

Quote from: Art Bell on July 16, 2015, 11:23:41 PM

Art

Well before long - you and Keith will be rollin in the cash so big that you can fire up a satellite link straight to ---