Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 01:40:57 AM
I define wee as "exceedingly small".
Unit 14

Just like your intellectual capacity.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 01:44:33 AM
Just like your intellectual capacity.
It's not my fault I'm dizzy when I see you  :P.
Unit 14

Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on June 29, 2018, 04:40:55 PM
I haven't seen you mention the word Jew or Semite in so long I actually forgot that

daily reminder: you are a bonded slave

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on July 01, 2018, 04:21:33 AM

daily reminder: you are a bonded slave
Not lately... unless it's in my sleep...  speaking of which...  have a good night...

Unit 14

Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on July 01, 2018, 04:27:09 AM
Not lately...

Oh, you own a controlling share in one of the Federal Reserve Banks now? Nice work. I hope your knees held out.

Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on June 30, 2018, 02:04:14 PM
I found out that the Jews (IMHO) are indoctrinated & even lie to themselves collectively

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kol_Nidre

However, I don't think it's fair to lump the idiot slave Jews right along with the crypto-Satanists that simply pretend to be "Jewish" as it suits them.

I mean, that's just, but that's not really fair. We humans ought to strive to be the better biped.

Jackstar

So anyway, back to Trump. I recently caught this weekend's Real Time with Bill Maher, which aired Friday night, so there was no mention of the shooting on Saturday.

However, right near the end of the panel, a guest piped up and started castigating Trump for allegedly "urging the killing of journalists." This caught my attention, as I hadn't heard any such statement being made last week, and of course, the very next day, a bunch of alleged journalists were allegedly killed. Hrrrmm.

I've been aware for some time that this show is little more than a poop-chute for Deep State pablum. A more glaring example was when, on the very show immediately prior, a guest piped up and said, "it would be easy to find Osama Bin Laden--just bribe people!!" And then, like twenty hours later, Obama is on the TV exulting in his ecstatic killing. Hrrrmm.

This degree of synchronicity does not lend itself easily to dismissal as coincidence. Further, something needs to reasonably explain Bill Maher's relentless presence--the man is simply not funny. Who bankrolls that shit? Even when the writers come up with decent material, Maher is too stoned brain coldwashed to get the timing right. Now, I'm not complaining, but someone's gotta be laying out large stacks of dollars to keep some other SoCal pussy fuckhead from knocking him off his little pedestal, and that never happens. They never even try. It's gotta be The Gilled.

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 01, 2018, 01:00:11 AM
I really don’t think I have ever met a mormon that I would consider evil.

Check the chiropractors.

Dr. MD MD

Well, Maxine Waters is not only not backing down she's ramping it up again, asking her opponents if "they can shoot straight? Cuz there's nothing more dangerous than a wounded animal." Virtually guaranteeing the start of a civil war. Playtime's about to get real, Dems. Y'all ready for that? I doubt it! :D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 30, 2018, 10:01:15 AM
Here we have a lawyer who wants court appointments based on promises made on how they'll rule on future cases, rather than appointees who will do their best to interpret and follow the law. 

The Court is not a political committee that decides on what the law should be according to their personal preferences.  It's function is to follow the law and the Constitution.  If you don't like the law, change it.  In Congress.  If you don't like the Constitution, amend it.  This is a representative republic, not a judicial dictatorship

Have you ever actually read the decision in Roe v. Wade?  I didn't think so.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 01, 2018, 06:19:51 AM
Have you ever actually read the decision in Roe v. Wade?  I didn't think so.

Will your JD protect you from bullets, single client? :D

PaulAtreides

So, how long has it been since Trump told us all is well with North Korea?  And now we have evidence that the NK nuclear progam continues. Donny was played.  Big time. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 06:20:55 AM

You didn't answer my question.  As usual. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 01, 2018, 06:27:56 AM
You didn't answer my question.  As usual.

Aw! Come on, man! All your phony rhetoric is about to pay off...in bullets! :D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 06:36:30 AM
Aw! Come on, man! All your phony rhetoric is about to pay off...in bullets! :D

Rough tough cream puff you are.

Juan

Some Democrats and some in the media want to know how the nominee would vote on Roe vs. Wade. That's rank stupidity. Roe vs. Wade was decided in 1973. "Roe" herself died several years ago. No one, Supreme Court nominee or not, is going to be voting on Roe vs. Wade.

There may be a future case with similar issues, but no judge is going to speculate on a hypothetical.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 01, 2018, 07:12:43 AM
Rough tough cream puff you are.

No, you and Mad Maxine are obviously the tough ones. I can't wait to see a demonstration. I'm sure you'll be on the front lines, single client! :D

Dr. MD MD

The left have become nothing but domestic terrorists. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Bounder on July 01, 2018, 12:17:17 AM
More on topic:

Trump can't even get the chapter titles right!  That said . . . his actions do carry a worrying eschatological tinge.

No they don't.

If anything they're relentlessly secular in scope, application and apparently intent.

You're being herded into mystical misinterpretations. ???

Metron2267

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 01, 2018, 12:22:14 AM
the Dickdr is an anti semite.  He hates his own ppl.  How about that?  The jewish Dickdr hates his own ppl.

You just trashed yourself with that crap - looks like the good Dr. was all too right about you, Hegelian labeler. :(

Metron2267

Quote from: Bounder on July 01, 2018, 12:33:03 AM
And we know the fidelity of copied copies is always 100%.

What is the "fidelity" of the Hopi' oral traditions? 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 01, 2018, 09:06:56 AM
You just trashed yourself with that crap - looks like the good Dr. was all too right about you, Hegelian labeler. :(

FBI ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Bounder on July 01, 2018, 12:44:49 AM
I want to believe . . . unfortunately these comments exactly (yours) are the kind that put a little more weight than I'd like behind polls talking about "Civil War II," which would indeed be apocalyptic.

Who started the shooting ( literally and metaphorically ) the left or the right?

End of days will have an arsonist.

Don't be holding its charred hand when accountability arrives. :-X

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 06:20:55 AM
It might protect him from threats, ROFL  ::).
Unit 14

Metron2267

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 01, 2018, 01:02:03 AM
I had that mindset for several years. Leave it to God. And then we got Obama.  Tested my faith.  Still deliberating with the Big Guy over that one.

Th patience of Job isn't easily replicated in the time and space... ::)

Dr. MD MD

I'm not worried or scared about the environment president Trump is creating. I'm worried about the environment the left is creating. I wish they'd stop being cowards and just do what they keep threatening so we can get this over with and move on.

Metron2267

Quote from: Bounder on July 01, 2018, 01:12:51 AM
I congratulate you on personally experiencing Obama.  Pics?

Would those of a shattered economy and burgeoning national debt and 22 million illegals suffice?

Or do we need to disembowel the Trojan horse to see who's inside and still waiting to attack?