Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

DynamoHum

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 03, 2019, 10:46:54 PM
She still took her paypal subscription tithe from the faithful today....

This is the same answer I gave WOTR when he asked the question a couple of weeks ago.. when she stops taking money for her show (that she has not done for two months now) and disappears then I am sure people will lose interest. A simple 5 minutes taken to post a message on Social Media saying the show was on hiatus for a while, and then another 5 minutes on Paypal turning off the recurring subscriptions and none of this conjecture needed to happen.

If she wants this to end, she needs to put an and to it. If she can answer an email within three hours to try and firefight info getting out then she can damn well stop all this conjecture AND stop defrauding her subscribers.

<bangs desk>

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 04, 2019, 12:12:23 AM
I don't know if it was posted here, but when that was going down, smog pissed off several people because she tried to get them to agree to take money from the art bell memorial bench fund in order to buy heather an alarm clock.

I remember seeing something about a bench fund, but forgot all about it. How is the fund doing?

Hmmm, haven't reached their goal yet.  I'm surprised.

https://www.gofundme.com/5xtjhrs

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 04, 2019, 04:49:26 AM
This is the same answer I gave WOTR when he asked the question a couple of weeks ago.. when she stops taking money for her show (that she has not done for two months now) and disappears then I am sure people will lose interest. A simple 5 minutes taken to post a message on Social Media saying the show was on hiatus for a while, and then another 5 minutes on Paypal turning off the recurring subscriptions and none of this conjecture needed to happen.

If she wants this to end, she needs to put an and to it. If she can answer an email within three hours to try and firefight info getting out then she can damn well stop all this conjecture AND stop defrauding her subscribers.

<bangs desk>

Legacys live on forever, in the forums and minds of their fans.

#BangsDesk

ItsOver

<bangs desk>
She's still taking money for a nonexistent show?  ???  Nice.  And people are still giving her money?  Well, that's just stupid.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on March 04, 2019, 09:46:55 AM
And people are still giving her money?  Well, that's just stupid.

It is.  Fuck 'em.

Quote from: WOTR on March 03, 2019, 07:08:57 PM
Out of curiosity- how long do we continue to drag Heather through the mud, interview her producers, try to track down her family and her past before it, too is considered to be in bade taste and "crossing the line of common sense and decency?"

She's been out of the public eye and not said a word for what? Three months now?
Imagine a boot stamping on a human face â€" forever

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 04, 2019, 04:40:36 PM
Imagine a boot stamping on a human face â€" forever
Heh, heh, heh. Nice Orwellian segue.

"Every woman adores a Fascist..."

VC

WOTR: Are you a podcaster and/or radio host? Why are you so sympathetic to HW's problems? Please, offer HW your defense that justifies what she's been doing.

Quote from: WOTR on March 03, 2019, 07:08:57 PM
Out of curiosity- how long do we continue to drag Heather through the mud, interview her producers, try to track down her family and her past before it, too is considered to be in bade taste and "crossing the line of common sense and decency?"

She's been out of the public eye and not said a word for what? Three months now?

It's been two+ months, and HW is still accepting payments for a non-existent show that normally ran 5 days per week for 4 hrs per show. The answer to your question is actually given by HW repeatedly on the last shows she did about needing to show-up and do a show. HW has destroyed her own reputation that I already posted to you "the answer" to solving her problems:

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12206.msg1317361#msg1317361

WOTR

Quote from: VC on March 04, 2019, 06:49:51 PM
WOTR: Are you a podcaster and/or radio host? Why are you so sympathetic to HW's problems? Please, offer HW your defense that justifies what she's been doing.

Absolutely... I'm bigger than Art was.  I suppose the difference is that I don't care what she is "doing." (BTW, please let me know what that is in the last two months short of allowing idiots to keep contributing to her cigarette fund.)

WOTR

<bangs desk>
She learned from the best- and I did not see many people attack Art nearly as enthusiastically when he kept lying and teasing that he would be guest hosting his show (and he was actively doing this while she just went silent.)

How many subscriptions did Keith keep from when Art hosted (or at least teased that he would host?) How many people is Keith "defrauding" by not providing the service that they signed up for? I notice that once ANY podcaster gets the ability to bill their subscribers every month they don't let it go for any reason and are loath to cancel (did Keith refund your money for the month that he had to do "Heather reruns?  I somehow doubt it.) In short, if people want to send her or Keith painted rocks and $5 a month, I will call them stupid- but it is their choice.

Just the same- I hope we can all keep going at her until she either apologizes or hangs herself. At this point, I think we can all agree that either is a desirable outcome.*

*Sarcasm alert for those whose (who's?) sarcasm meter is faulty.

Catsmile

Again, if Heather has someone forcing her to read all the things said about her online, she might actually have much bigger problems in life. Like being held hostage, and forced to read online gossip. The captor is far more likely a danger to her than gossip.

On the other hand if Heather chooses to spend time reading about herself online, it's her choice I'd reckon. Just like it's the choice of people to gossip about her.

Can Heather choose how to react to the gossip, that she is forced to read? Maybe she could choose to feel the same way WOTR feels about people who still subscribe to her non little show. "I will call them stupid- but it is their choice."  I reckon people should exercise their choices

Try visiting Heather, become her sister's/brother's keeper, like a few others have tried recently. See how that works out. Then tell us how it worked out. What people do/say, or don't do/say is their choice, even if we think they are stupid. Life goes on, or not. #TheChoiceIsYours

# Spending Tiem Not Caring.
# I Spend Lots Tiem Not Caring.
# Good Titles For A Broken Heart Ballad

# I Don't Think Random Scripts Running On Servers
Is Responsible For Heathers Outcome In Life.

# Choices We Make In Life Always Come @ A Price.
# Paying With Personal Responsibility For Our Choices...
# Priceless!

WOTR

Quote from: Catsmile on March 04, 2019, 10:38:57 PM
Try visiting Heather, become her sister's/brother's keeper, like a few others have tried recently. See how that works out. Then tell us how it worked out.
#mychoiceistosayno
#I'mnotamasochist.
#nowayinhell

DynamoHum

Quote from: WOTR on March 04, 2019, 08:19:48 PM
She learned from the best- and I did not see many people attack Art nearly as enthusiastically when he kept lying and teasing that he would be guest hosting his show (and he was actively doing this while she just went silent.)

How many subscriptions did Keith keep from when Art hosted (or at least teased that he would host?) How many people is Keith "defrauding" by not providing the service that they signed up for? I notice that once ANY podcaster gets the ability to bill their subscribers every month they don't let it go for any reason and are loath to cancel (did Keith refund your money for the month that he had to do "Heather reruns?  I somehow doubt it.) In short, if people want to send her or Keith painted rocks and $5 a month, I will call them stupid- but it is their choice.

Just the same- I hope we can all keep going at her until she either apologizes or hangs herself. At this point, I think we can all agree that either is a desirable outcome.*

I think when heather went AWOL at the time Art passed Keith kept people up to date with what was going on and was quite transparent with his actions to get the show going again.

Art removed himself from the situation when the stalker issue/he couldn’t be arsed to do it anymore and got Heather in to cover when he couldn’t get anyone else to do it. The show went on.

At the moment this null zone Heather has what subscribers she has left in is at best disrespectful and at worse fraud.

I do agree that people are stupid to keep paying, but let’s look at her demographic and take into account the fact that most subscribers were capable of signing up via PayPal, but would have probably no idea how to cancel a recurring subscription, hell most of them lost RSS feed access after they changed the UNIVERSAL password they had for all users. The majority of these people have no idea how to do technical things on their phone/tablet/laptop.

jedimiller

Look at her demographic??? what does that mean ?

I never sign up with Paypal for anything.. that's just strictly for ebay payments

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKShqLT2kU

Please pass this video on to "her demographic".

Maybe it will help.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on March 05, 2019, 07:36:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKShqLT2kU

Please pass this video on to "her demographic".

Maybe it will help.

They can’t watch the video and do the paypal at the same time!!

DynamoHum

Quote from: jedimiller on March 05, 2019, 06:47:57 AM
Look at her demographic??? what does that mean ?

I never sign up with Paypal for anything.. that's just strictly for ebay payments

What do you think it means?

Did you ever send her money?

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on March 04, 2019, 08:19:48 PM

I have always rebelled against the idea of collective responsibility though acknowledge it exists.  I think this place is responsible for putting Heather where she is, for example, though between her vamping and our creeping I do not care to untangle the threads of blame.

People who choose to go public make a sort of exhibitionist's bargain, like a tightrope walker before a crowd.  Sure the attention makes everything more dangerous but, for those of us in the audience, there is a clear line between being a spectator and, say, throwing things.

The only part that makes me a little squooshy is whether she fully understood the bargain she was making, but in this age that is patronizing and I should put it away and sit down.

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 05, 2019, 02:05:29 PM
I have always rebelled against the idea of collective responsibility though acknowledge it exists.  I think this place is responsible for putting Heather where she is, for example, though between her vamping and our creeping I do not care to untangle the threads of blame.

[...]

The only part that makes me a little squooshy is whether she fully understood the bargain she was making, but in this age that is patronizing and I should put it away and sit down.

LOL. Why? HW (redacted) knew exactly what she was in for. She has told us all on-air about how AB warned her about BG and about winning over her audience too. For one thang, that she needed to show-up for work and do the shows. Duh! We have numerous AB mini-lectures from HW about all this.

Furthermore, ;D HW participated on this forum for years including MV's/Liberace! podcast. OMG, this forum exists to critique all aspects of the paranormal, pod/radio hosts, guests, etc. etc. HW has ZERO excuses to even complain about BG or SM/FB considering she was "one of us" herself. Note: her complaints about other hosts/guests, etc.

FFS, we are her biggest "fans" whether pro/con, because we draw-in new fans that will listen to HW, again, whether pro/con. We are a kind of lifeblood for her possible comeback too. Dave Schrader and BE/EG would be nothing w/o HW's meltdowns and drama. Nothing!

Do you not understand this co-dependency? It's actually the negativity "attention" that helps HW more than anything else, at least, since AB died considering her poor judgment since then. Besides HW's crazy fans, some people will even give her another chance, but only, if she will be reliable to show-up and do the shows. IF HW can't manage that basic function, then she will always be cast-out as a failure. She's not even close to AB ability. She hasn't put in the time to even build a large enough fan base to quit like AB did and successfully comeback. I do think she had potential to improve and ultimately be successful, but her recent shows in December 2018 have displayed the wrong attitude and blame factors by HW herself, imo. Unless she changes "all that", then she's fucked herself to never comeback and do well.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 05, 2019, 02:05:29 PM

People who choose to go public make a sort of exhibitionist's bargain, like a tightrope walker before a crowd.  Sure the attention makes everything more dangerous but, for those of us in the audience, there is a clear line between being a spectator and, say, throwing things.

Really?  Have you never checked out Heathers, (Redacted)'s comments on Snoory and Wells?

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on March 05, 2019, 02:19:43 PM
LOL. Why? HW (redacted) knew exactly what she was in for. She has told us all on-air about how AB warned her about BG and about winning over her audience too. For one thang, that she needed to show-up for work and do the shows. Duh! We have numerous AB mini-lectures from HW about all this.

Furthermore, ;D HW participated on this forum for years including MV's/Liberace! podcast. OMG, this forum exists to critique all aspects of the paranormal, pod/radio hosts, guests, etc. etc. HW has ZERO excuses to even complain about BG or SM/FB considering she was "one of us" herself. Note: her complaints about other hosts/guests, etc.

Between the clear daddy issues, the tantrums, and the utter lack of curiosity about the world all those hours of shows exposed, I'd say she's not a fully functioning adult.

I don't think this is at all unusual and that, without her big break, she'd go on living a miserable but unremarkable life.  My thesis is that what we've seen is akin to lottery-winner syndrome, and your average suburban person given the attention she received would nosedive in a similar manner.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on March 05, 2019, 02:32:30 PM
Really?  Have you never checked out Heathers, (Redacted)'s comments on Snoory and Wells?

Of course.  They demonstrate that she knows what it's like to dish out abuse, not how to take it.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 05, 2019, 02:42:56 PM
Of course.  They demonstrate that she knows what it's like to dish out abuse, not how to take it.

I think Heather is suffering from a severe case of embarrassment.  Nothing more, nothing less.  I don't buy the "grief" thing, any further than to see it as her own minds efforts to disguise her embarrassment, so that she doesn't have to acknowledge it to herself, or anyone else.

#ICouldBeWrong

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on March 05, 2019, 02:50:25 PM
I think Heather is suffering from a severe case of embarrassment.  Nothing more, nothing less.  I don't buy the "grief" thing, any further than to see it as her own minds efforts to disguise her embarrassment, so that she doesn't have to acknowledge it to herself, or anyone else.

#ICouldBeWrong

Ha you put that well.  Has the ring of truth to me.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 05, 2019, 02:54:10 PM
Ha you put that well.  Has the ring of truth to me.

It's an interesting perspective on what she describes as "complicated grief" at least.

Lilith

If you think about it a bit.  Heather is probably not only embarrassed about her "radio carreer", she is probably also embarrassed, as a representative of whatever kind of "witchcraft" she professes to be a practitioner of.  She has admitted that she's not sure she believes in magic anymore, at least not the kind of magic she's been practicing.  I think we can all agree, that her karmic feedback hasn't been good.

VC

Quote from: brig on March 05, 2019, 02:58:52 PM
It's an interesting perspective on what she describes as "complicated grief" at least.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/complicated-grief/symptoms-causes/syc-20360374

My bold text below indicates where HW is not exactly matching-up with this diagnosis:

Overview

Losing a loved one is one of the most distressing and, unfortunately, common experiences people face. Most people experiencing normal grief and bereavement have a period of sorrow, numbness, and even guilt and anger. Gradually these feelings ease, and it's possible to accept loss and move forward.

For some people, feelings of loss are debilitating and don't improve even after time passes. This is known as complicated grief, sometimes called persistent complex bereavement disorder. In complicated grief, painful emotions are so long lasting and severe that you have trouble recovering from the loss and resuming your own life.

Different people follow different paths through the grieving experience. The order and timing of these phases may vary from person to person:

Accepting the reality of your loss
    Allowing yourself to experience the pain of your loss
    Adjusting to a new reality in which the deceased is no longer present
    Having other relationships (HW said she had a new romantic love w/man in her life.)

These differences are normal. But if you're unable to move through these stages more than a year after the death of a loved one, you may have complicated grief. If so, seek treatment. It can help you come to terms with your loss and reclaim a sense of acceptance and peace.
============End of excerpt.

It has not been a year since AB died, so HW can't be diagnosed with complicated grief, but it seems she does have these symptoms so far. Also, HW said nothing about her new love in her life after mentioning it one time that I'm aware of, so I wouldn't be surprised that the relationship failed already. Anyone know more about this?