• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

UFOs

Started by ArtBellFan, April 08, 2008, 08:39:26 PM

Are some flying saucers extraterrestrial in origin?

Yes
8 (61.5%)
No
1 (7.7%)
Not Sure
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: September 19, 2013, 09:57:21 PM

ZaZa

Quote from: albrecht on November 29, 2018, 10:09:24 PM
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/UFO-sighting-in-Texas-Keller-resident-mysterious-13432076.php 

UFO sighting in Texas? Keller resident records mysterious 'cigar-shaped' object in the sky

albrecht
Thank You for this link.
This is quite remarkable, considering if it's not fake ...'BIG if TRUE'

BTW,
I made an "avatar" for you You, if you are open to the idea of having an avatar,
/and if you like this one/ you are very welcome to use it.
I noticed yesterday somebody posted and suggested that you and pate get avatars.
But maybe you are on "purpose" are not sporting an avatar.
I'm sure with your wast collection of pictures you could choose something very unique and breathtaking.
So I conclude that it's a choice on your part of not having an avatar.

THANK YOU SIR for your sharing of the history with us.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on November 29, 2018, 10:09:24 PM
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/UFO-sighting-in-Texas-Keller-resident-mysterious-13432076.php 

UFO sighting in Texas? Keller resident records mysterious 'cigar-shaped' object in the sky

It allegedly was stationary for twenty minutes, and it evidently wasn't a blimp. Maybe Noory could mention it during his next Kenneth Arnold update.

ZaZa

I posted about it last year,
I saw /twice/ black triangle craft.
First time was so freaking low, /like the small amateur planes flying low/ ..and no freaking bit of sound from it,
came down, hovered for about a minute or more, {I took around 12-15 pictures on 35 mill camera}, after film was developed
and printed
not a FUCKING one of them had the black triangle craft on them, everything else was there, the sky, tops of the trees,
edge of the roof, but no FUCKING craft.
I freaked out BIG TIME when I saw the craft, ..but freaked out 10 times more looooking at the prints with no craft in them.

EXPLAIN THAT,Jackstar.

ZaZa

/like the small amateur planes flying low/

..to be more precise, like the News or Ambulance helicopters low

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 30, 2018, 12:27:38 AM
I posted about it last year,
I saw /twice/ black triangle craft.
First time was so freaking low, /like the small amateur planes flying low/ ..and no freaking bit of sound from it,
came down, hovered for about a minute or more, {I took around 12-15 pictures on 35 mill camera}, after film was developed
and printed
not a FUCKING one of them had the black triangle craft on them, everything else was there, the sky, tops of the trees,
edge of the roof, but no FUCKING craft.
I freaked out BIG TIME when I saw the craft, ..but freaked out 10 times more looooking at the prints with no craft in them.

EXPLAIN THAT,Jackstar.

You are not the only one to have had developed film that was missing subject matter. Used to happen all the time.

albrecht

Quote from: ZaZa on November 29, 2018, 10:55:23 PM
albrecht
Thank You for this link.

BTW,
I made an "avatar" for you You, if you are open to the idea of having an avatar,
I noticed yesterday somebody posted and suggested that you and pate get avatars.
I'm sure with your wast collection of pictures you could choose something very unique and breathtaking.

Yeah, at first I never figured out how to use an avatar and also didn't really get the "point" of having one. Since I never had one I figure as Coach used to say "dance with the one that brung ya." Thanks though!
I also suspected the Texas UFO might be a blimp and although the news said no Goodyear blimps around there are also are the Google Project ones (Loon etc) and also the ones used for border monitoring. However Keller in in North Texas (basically now a DFW suburb) so?

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 29, 2018, 11:38:46 PM
It allegedly was stationary for twenty minutes, and it evidently wasn't a blimp. Maybe Noory could mention it during his next Kenneth Arnold update.
I'm sure the explanation, if not some kind of blimp -some are likely not easily tracked- like our border ones, Google projects, etc- will be some atmospheric illusion/optic like Fata Morgana, temperature inversion, and so on....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on November 29, 2018, 10:55:23 PM
albrecht
Thank You for this link.

BTW,

What a complete dork you are.  ::)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on November 30, 2018, 01:11:44 PM
I'm sure the explanation, if not some kind of blimp -some are likely not easily tracked- like our border ones, Google projects, etc- will be some atmospheric illusion/optic like Fata Morgana, temperature inversion, and so on....

It's often some kind of incomprehensible gobbledygook. It makes me miss the days of swamp gas.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 19, 2017, 02:48:28 AM
Washington Post story. Unfortunately I can't read it.  I've met my quota for the month but I'll be damned if I'm going to give them a dime.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2017/12/18/the-government-admits-it-studies-ufos-so-about-those-area-51-conspiracy-theories/?utm_term=.438a907f184c
LOL - I hate paywalls too, so here you go (I even fixed the hyperlinks for you, so they work ;)  )

By Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
December 18, 2017

For decades, Americans were told that Area 51 didn’t really exist and that the U.S. government had no official interest in aliens or UFOs. Statements to the contrary, official-sounding people cautioned, were probably the musings of crackpots in tinfoil hats.

Well, score one for the crackpots.

The Pentagon has officially confirmed that there was, in fact, a $22 million government program to collect and analyze “anomalous aerospace threats” â€" government-speak for UFOs.

As The Washington Post’s Joby Warrick reported, the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program was a rare instance of continued government investigations into a UFO phenomenon that was the subject of multiple official inquiries in the 1950s and 1960s.

For a specific segment of the population that doesn’t need to Google the terms “Paradise Ranch” and “Cheshire cat airstrip,” it was a eureka moment â€"  the first (of presumably many) alien-related secrets that have slipped out of the clenched jaws of the government.

The non-Googlers have it easy, it seems: The admission â€" and the fact that the government spent $22 million on UFO research â€" gives any out-there theory a patina of credibility.

But what about the rest of us who have not fully jumped onto the tinfoil-hat bandwagon? What are we to make of 70 years of bizarre stories centered on a secret government base an hour’s drive from the Las Vegas Strip?

In 1955, President Dwight D. Eisenhower “approved the addition of this strip of wasteland, known by its map designation as Area 51, to the Nevada Test Site,” according to a CIA history of a spy plane declassified in 2013. The area was near the Atomic Energy Commission’s vast, desolate proving grounds and was used to test the high-altitude U-2 reconnaissance plane.

A parade of top-secret aircraft was tested in the area, according to Reuters, including the A-12 aircraft, a spy plane that flew faster than the speed of sound, and the angular F-117 stealth ground-attack jet.

But Area 51 quickly became a wire frame for not-quite-verifiable musings about alien life, secret technology and supernatural behavior.

Gaping holes in out-there theories had an easy explanation: The government is working diligently to keep the real story under wraps.

The biggest working (conspiracy) theory is that Area 51 is where the U.S. government stored aliens and spacecraft that crash-landed on Earth, particularly the unidentifiable debris discovered by William “Mac” Brazel.

Brazel, a farmer, discovered metallic rods, pieces of plastic and silvery paper scraps in Roswell, N.M., in 1947. He called the sheriff, who called the military, who carted the debris off in armored vehicles. But the secret was out, and it captured the imagination of the American public.

The government, the theories go, experimented on the aliens and tried to harness the technology in their ship to manufacture interstellar spacecraft and produce powerful energy weapons. Lab-coated Area 51 scientists also were said to be mulling ways to manipulate or weaponize the weather, travel through time and teleport.

For decades, people reported seeing strange lights in the desert around Area 51 â€" presumably alien aircraft taking off or being tested at the government facility.

Adding fuel to the alien theories, Ray Santilli released a video in 1995 that purported to show an alien autopsy after the Roswell crash.

The crowd that believed something wasn’t quite right at Area 51 was buoyed by a lawsuit filed by workers at the facility. They reported rashes, respiratory ailments and even deaths related to their jobs.

[Area 51: Secrets under the sun]

Of course, the alien aspects of those theories have crumbled under decades of scrutiny. Some have been explained away by declassified documents; other theories have been outright fabrications - pure fakes.

The debris Brazel found on his farm was part of a government coverup, for example. It just didn’t involve aliens.

The Air Force claimed it was using high-altitude balloons to try to detect Soviet nuclear tests. The Air Force said as much, about 50 years after the debris was found, in a 231-page report. Other officials have speculated that the debris came from a crashed nuclear bomber that had broken up over New Mexico. Roswell was, after all, the home of the 509th Composite Group, the atomic weapons unit that bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945.

“We do believe that something did happen at Roswell,” one source close to the investigation told The Post’s Jack Anderson and Michael Binstein in 1995. “Something big. We don’t know if it was a plane that crashed with a nuclear device on it . . . or if it was some other experimental situation. But everything we’ve seen so far points to an attempt on the part of the Air Force to lead anybody that looks at this down another track.”

Santilli’s autopsy footage was easier to debunk. He admitted that it was a fake (though he maintains that it was based on actual footage).

And the space around Area 51 was where the United States tested several of its more experimental aircraft as the Cold War raged, which only added to its mystery.

Incidents such as the crash on Brazwell’s farm or the sighting of several bright lights were shrouded in secrecy and half-baked excuses that became fodder for people who believe “the truth is out there.”

The experimental aircraft may have had something to do with the injuries suffered by the workers, as The Post’s Richard Leiby reported in 1997. They claimed materials -  including anti-radar coating and other classified substances -  had been burned in open pits on the base.

Filmmakers took notice of the intrigue. Over the past 70 years, Area 51 has been cemented as a popular science fiction trope.

Experiments on aliens and their spacecraft was an important plot point in the 1996 summer blockbuster “Independence Day,” in which a U.S. resistance force converges on Area 51 to launch a final battle.

In the movie “Super 8,” the train crash that motors the plot involves material being transported from Area 51.

But in the real world, government employees had been poring over their own film, captured by the fighter pilots, of possible UFOs.

Chris Mellon, a former deputy assistant secretary of defense for intelligence who once worked for the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, said investigators had interviewed pilots who claimed they saw weird things in the air.

Mellon, who now works with UFODATA, a private organization, described one video of an encounter with an unidentified object to Politico:

“It is white, oblong, some 40 feet long and perhaps 12 feet thick. . . . The pilots are astonished to see the object suddenly reorient itself toward the approaching F/A-18.

“In a series of discreet tumbling maneuvers that seem to defy the laws of physics, the object takes a position directly behind the approaching F/A-18. The pilots capture gun camera footage and infrared imagery of the object. They are outmatched by a technology they’ve never seen.”

The Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP) generated at least one report, a 490-page volume that describes alleged UFO sightings in the United States and numerous other countries over multiple decades.
:)

Jackstar

https://youtu.be/Cu3HLwIebmc

Looks like Project Blue Beam just went live. Nice try, Hiliary!!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Jackstar on December 28, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

Looks like Project Blue Beam just went live. Nice try, Hiliary!!

Also looks like that big rascal went to NYC as well.

https://youtu.be/DW6ds6kqmxg

Metron2267

easily the best live action DEW footage ever :-X

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 28, 2018, 01:16:30 PM
easily the best live action DEW footage ever :-X

Where's Judy Wood when you need her?

Jackstar

I saw a report of a similar event in Mexico, but I haven't been able to source it, I'm a monoglot. Any of you have talking points on that one yet?

Gd5150

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 28, 2018, 01:15:30 PM
Also looks like that big rascal went to NYC as well.

https://youtu.be/DW6ds6kqmxg

Transformer my butt, they’re here.

albrecht

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46811618 

Astronomers have revealed details of mysterious signals emanating from a distant galaxy, picked up by a telescope in Canada.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 09, 2019, 05:46:45 PM

Astronomers have revealed details of mysterious signals emanating from a distant galaxy, picked up by a telescope in Canada.

Theories aren’t really details.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2019, 05:49:43 PM
Theories aren’t really details.

QuoteThe telescope only got up and running last year, detecting 13 of the radio bursts almost immediately, including the repeater. The research has now been published in the journal Nature. "We have discovered a second repeater and its properties are very similar to the first repeater," said Shriharsh Tendulkar of McGill University, Canada.

^^^^
This detail is crucial. Note how it is buried in the middle and split up with an inane picture.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on January 09, 2019, 05:54:09 PM
^^^^
This detail is crucial. Note how it is buried in the middle and split up with an inane picture.
Yeah. Should have been the headline.

Not related (likely) but I will mention in passing McGill University was the home of Dr.Cameron, of the Scottish Cameron Clan born, and did lots of MK Ultra experiments. Also mass shooter that led Canada to have much more gun restrictions & bans was named Gill who was trained at CFLRS but deemed "not suitable" for the military. Described with a mohawk and trench-coat when he did the Dawson College shooting....

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on January 09, 2019, 06:06:41 PM
I will mention in passing McGill University was the home of Dr.Cameron, of the Scottish Cameron Clan born, and did lots of MK Ultra experiments.

Crypto-control over the direction of higher education is crucial to the plans of The Echthroi.

Jackstar

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/01/190109142707.htm

Note the difference in described details with this report.

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 09, 2019, 05:46:45 PM

"So far, scientists have detected about 60 single fast radio bursts and two that repeat."

I hope this isn't another "alien megastructure" scam. :o

Dr. MD MD

Yeah but the article concludes saying that they still don’t know what it is but there are multiple theories about it.

Metron2267

I guess it's all clear then until Hoaxie 19.5's it. :-X

Some sort of weird, small, manglelated, dead, "grey" popped up on LiveLeak.

From Russia with Love

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uW4SM_1547345180

Metron2267

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 13, 2019, 09:55:26 AM
Some sort of weird, small, manglelated, dead, "grey" popped up on LiveLeak.

From Russia with Love

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uW4SM_1547345180

Much better silicon than the alien autopsy corpse...