• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Gnoory

Quote from: nextgen.fm on April 24, 2015, 11:06:43 PM
That's great I think it will really give your show some new life and get you out of LA!  Keep us updated :)

Nick lets get your facts right for every single person like you who doesnt like the show Ive got a 1000 that do.
600 affiliates started at 445. millions of listeners in a fragmented industry. So if youre bored once again PLEASE dont listen

WhiteCrow

So Dave, what's the inside skinny on my boy Falkie, are you going to allow him to interview you this weekend?

bateman

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 11:06:13 PM
Maybe many more  ha  I emailed him about 15 minutes ago

For the 3rd time, why are you sending me blank emails at 3:30 in the morning? Was it that much of a bender that you don't remember? I can only imagine the ones poor Linda must have gotten.

Heather Wade

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2015, 11:06:00 PM
Ohhh Faulkie is mole...love the intrigue!

A mole?  Hmmmm.   ??? :-X ;D 8)

Catsmile

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2015, 10:59:16 PM
This is REALLY George Noory? hard to believe...

Yes it is Noron, or one of his crew.
But looking at the formatting it's Dave.

chefist

BATTLE OF THE LATE NIGHT EGOS! LOL LUV IT!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 11:04:21 PM
The studio is done I just need a string of time now where Im not speaking every weekend. So I think September

Go there, and do tv because that is clearly what you want... and radio is not your thing which you can tell by your lack of interest in the shows you are doing. Along with your unwillingness to challenge anyone.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 11:08:51 PM
Nick lets get your facts right for every single person like you who doesnt like the show Ive got a 1000 that do.
600 affiliates started at 445. millions of listeners in a fragmented industry. So if youre bored once again PLEASE dont listen

You're talking to a different dude, dumbass.  And why are you avoiding bateman's question?

chefist

EGO

Quote from: (Redacted) on April 24, 2015, 11:09:43 PM
A mole?  Hmmmm.   ??? :-X ;D 8)

Careful, another scathing video is in the works.  ::)

Gnoory

Nice language coming from someone who hides between false names

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 10:50:38 PM
Whitecrow  please give me an example where Ive attacked Art?

Your King's Crown Avatar on Bellgab for the win, after C2C replaced Dark Matter on SXM.

Having David Oates on C2C on first night of Art's new show on SXM

Your lame games and equally lame excuse via Tommy that you weren't pouching Art's guests from SXM and forcing them to decide which show they wanted to be on. One or the other not both.

want more Dave?

chefist

Quote from: Catsmile on April 24, 2015, 11:09:44 PM
Yes it is Noron, or one of his crew.

Experience tells you that his vernacular is the tell...cool!  :)  Would have loved to see Leno and Letterman battle like this!

Nick el Ass

You are so full of shit just like Falkie... and your ratings are in the shitter despite what Art built. Now we know where the 600 million listener number came from when the lady Denise Alvarado you had on a while back that was bragging they had similar numbers when she was on, hahaha. Talk to Bateman. 

eddie dean

Quote from: Catsmile on April 24, 2015, 11:09:44 PM

Or Falkie!

Gnoory

white crow hold on for answers and Steve.....I dont see a message there on the email that you say came from me...I guess my computer wanted to tell you something

lonevoice

Blah blah blah davecakes
Dave, this is Art's thread.  It always has been and always will be.  The last time you bothered this thread (oh, just "coincidentally" when Art was getting ready to go back on the air with SiriusXM), many Art Bell fans here asked you to return to YOUR thread.  You know where it is.  I'm pretty sure you agreed to stay there, but I can't be bothered to look up your post history.  As onan said to you at the time, "we are not the fans you're looking for".

WOTR

I wonder if MV is too busy doing his "happy dance" to be posting right now?

bateman

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 11:15:05 PM
Steve.....I dont see a message there on the email that you say came from me...I guess my computer wanted to tell you something

THAT'S THE POINT. It's blank. You don't remember sending this?

morgana213

And I proclaim again that I AM the Queen of England and am a member of the Illuminati.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 11:12:17 PM

That is all you got except for your normal "get a job line." Perhaps the next time you were a Friday you will open one for the haters like all those on the Coast is Toast Am Facebook page?!? If I were you I wouldn't let anyone know it existed because they are all turning on you.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 11:12:17 PM

My name is NOT false.  It's been (Redacted) for a long time. 
And, the expression you are attempting to state is:  "...hides BEHIND false names."

Dateline

There is so much talk on the Falkie thread about Open Lines Gerry being Little Chris.  Maybe gNorry is Falkie.

phrodo

And George - if you are still reading .. by horrible I mean - not paying attention to what your guests are saying. Reading questions off of index cards and not following up on your guests answers - instead using one of your stock replies and moving to the next card. And you apparently don't care to get any better because there has been absolutely no improvement.

Sad thing is you don't seem to care about 'phoning it in' ... if you do -- why do you just keep getting worse.

As for bragging about your numbers .. "Two Broke Girls" gets good numbers on TV too but that is as far from a quality TV show as yours is a quality radio show.    :o

Catsmile

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2015, 11:13:16 PM
Experience tells you that his vernacular is the tell...cool!  :)  Would have loved to see Leno and Letterman battle like this!

Dig back to 2013 when Art started Dark Matter, in both the Art Bell and Noriez threads.

Gnoory

Its an Avatar, a Kings crown, A koala Bear nothing more. I could have made it a Court's jester.

Poaching on Art's guests...I didnt know he owned guests. There were the Ghostbuster gals who had been scheduled to be on our show WE TOLD THEM IF THEY APPEARED on Ab's show...we needed space between bookings...as for sirius/xm. Might I remind you were we on it FIRST for years and after our company stopped the entire channel., Immediate discussion began to move me to another channel.

While those talks were underway AB shows up ..and then abruptly quits.....our discussions then moved along fast and thats where they put us midnight to 4am CT and NOT in bell's time slot

jimg

George, why do you come on here? Do you actually feel bad about what a lot of us on this board have observed as petty jabs at Art, or do you just like stirring shit up?

You HAVE to know that it doesn't take much to get everyone going so if you really are so concerned with what we think why are you continually not sensitive to the matter? You have to realize how insincere it all seems.

I think you're a smart guy, and that is the reason I think you just like trolling...fair game I guess but let's all just be honest about it. I think if you actually cared you would be more careful and not head butt the fucking metaphoricals Hornets nest like a dumb ape all the time.