• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ge30542

Bob Lazar on Tune In's "Art Bell Stream", 06-06-2002 right now.

Dateline

It's hard not to contribute to this vaguely loveable community!

bateman

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 10:55:41 PM
Steve????Read my message Im off to San Francisco Im not on tonight

It was LAST NIGHT.

Gnoory

It is addicting  lol.

Dateline

And, if Falkie cannot make the interview, there is always Contact in the Desert, not to be confused with Midnight in the Desert. 

Nick el Ass

Quote from: bateman on April 24, 2015, 10:56:43 PM
It was LAST NIGHT.

Dave is busted perusing BellGab when he is supposed to be getting ready. Now wonder the shows have been so bad... or at least I have heard because like most people I don't listen.

chefist

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 10:55:41 PM
Steve????Read my message Im off to San Francisco Im not on tonight

This is REALLY George Noory? hard to believe...

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 10:53:17 PM
I will take your creative criticism' gladly but the responses you may get are directly in proportion  to what you send

Your interview with Corsi was ok George I just felt like you were going off topic a little early on but bringing up oil in Middle East was a good question! I actually enjoyed second half

By the way can u play Asia "only time will tell" when you are on next?  Have fun at the convention and please keep falkie safe!   ;D

Nick el Ass

Koalas are evil!!!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2015, 10:59:16 PM

Believe it.

chefist

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 24, 2015, 10:58:17 PM

Dave is busted perusing BellGab when he is supposed to be getting ready. Now wonder the shows have been so bad... or at least I have heard because like most people I don't listen.

ABSOLUTELY!!!

chefist

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 24, 2015, 10:59:57 PM

Believe it.

WOW...I own a business with 100 employees...I would never, ever, never, respond to gossip...so strange to me... :-\

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Dateline on April 24, 2015, 10:58:03 PM
And, if Falkie cannot make the interview, there is always Contact in the Desert, not to be confused with Midnight in the Desert.

I want to go to that sometime

And have David Wilcock sign my telescope

DesertFox

Now it would be cool if Art and George(aka dave!) would get a few more private e-mails and talk some parameters so they don't step on each others toes.  As Art said before, there is plenty of room for both.

Gnoory

Nick have fun but man do you like anything?

Seriously you say nothing good about anything. I could care less about what you say about me. especially in this lion's den.
have fun enjoy your life. listen to AB when he comes back on and why on earth do you still listen to me.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2015, 11:00:01 PM
ABSOLUTELY!!!

You can tell he watches the site because the minute something pops up there he is... and when he is busy Falkie will let him know, hahaha.

MR. Spock

Mr Noory, When are you going to do the show in Hawaii? It is very logical to use each of the studios.

Gnoory

Well Desert, Art and I have emailed a bit over the past few months. I could make a fortune on ebay if I sold them lol

Gnoory

The studio is done I just need a string of time now where Im not speaking every weekend. So I think September

DesertFox

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 11:03:18 PM
Well Desert, Art and I have emailed a bit over the past few months. I could make a fortune on ebay if I sold them lol

Looks like a few more might be needed!

chefist

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 24, 2015, 11:02:08 PM

You can tell he watches the site because the minute something pops up there he is... and when he is busy Falkie will let him know, hahaha.

Ohhh Faulkie is mole...love the intrigue!

Gnoory

Maybe many more  ha  I emailed him about 15 minutes ago

MR. Spock

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 11:04:21 PM
The studio is done I just need a string of time now where Im not speaking every weekend. So I think September
Ok. Who will be your first guest in Hawaii?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 11:02:05 PM
Nick have fun but man do you like anything?

Seriously you say nothing good about anything. I could care less about what you say about me. especially in this lion's den.
have fun enjoy your life. listen to AB when he comes back on and why on earth do you still listen to me.

I like a lot of things like Art Bell, good music, women,  BellGab, football, baseball, ice cream, reading J.R.R. Tolkien. There is more... but unlike Falkie I wont bore these fine people to death like your show does to all five listeners. Thanks for ruining a good thing Dave.

nextgen.fm

That's great I think it will really give your show some new life and get you out of LA!  Keep us updated :)

You and tommy can explore the islands looking for stuff to talk about!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 10:50:38 PM
Whitecrow  please give me an example where Ive attacked Art?

Your King's Crown Avatar on Bellgab for the win, after C2C replaced Dark Matter on SXM.

Having David Oates on C2C on first night of Art's new show on SXM

Your lame games and equally lame excuse via Tommy that you weren't pouching Art's guests from SXM and forcing them to decide which show they wanted to be on. One or the other not both.

morgana213

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 10:38:53 PM
Hey folks im off to an event near San Francisco, but wanted to address a few things here, if I may.
Look you may not like my style, but many do and thats your right, but Im NOT the evil empire.

Ive used Midnight in the Desert twice in 12.5 years....the first time years ago, when I was informed its 'Art's song' I never used it again until a few months ago when I asked my board op to play Midnight in the Oasis...well guess what I got.

As for "you wanna take a ride' sorry but Ive been using it since my days in St.louis and picked it up on Coast in 2001 when I started filling in for Art. We both got it from the movie Contact. Ross even had liners for us. Nothing sinister here folks.

Be well. id like to say, I probably wont post here anymore, but i suspect I will.

Dave
Hmmm...so we got under your skin...huh Dave? Good....very good.  Bellgabbers, our plan is working....   :-X

WOTR

Yes, there is a long history, and it was even confirmed with a call into the gabcast, if memory serves (the boards own podcast, if you have not heard it...)

We have almost come full circle.  Art posted and Dave posted right around the time Dark Matter started.  I still have to give him props for showing up on this board and posting...  I suppose that it is a form of marketing by showing potential listeners that he is a "good guy" and "just like us."

The only thing to complete the cycle will be another bellgab "shout out" on C2C (yes, there was even a couple of mentions of this forum on air.)  It struck me as strange at the time because this is a fairly... oh, let's call it a fairly harsh circle of critics.

Anyhow, welcome back George.  I kind of thought that history may be scheduled to repeat itself when Art announced firm plans for returning to broadcasting...

eddie dean

Time is not a string,
it's a river

phrodo

No . what's hard to believe is Dave has progressively gotten worse as host of the show That Art Built.

When George first inherited the show for good - he wasn't Art but he at least seemed to be at least trying to do a good job. I liked his voice and hoped he would get better. But year after year he got more and more horrible. You'd think a person TRYING to do a good job would get better with experience. NOPE. I quit subscribing to Streamlink back in 2012 - and I clung to hope he'd get better WAY longer than I should have. For that I truly and sincerely apologize.