• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

karios8

Last time gnoory was here, his sentence looked like this:

Im jorch noorie.................aaaaaaand i dont know how........to write on the internet...........

I wish his radio performance improved as much as his writing did.

Heather Wade

Have to agree with others that Dave's behavior will become more desperate, pathetic, and retarded the closer to July we get.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: (Redacted) on April 25, 2015, 12:51:45 AM
Have to agree with others that Dave's behavior will become more desperate, pathetic, and retarded the closer to July we get.

Most of it is just juvenile. I think we all should hammer home just how awful the Oates thing was.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 25, 2015, 12:59:04 AM
Most of it is just juvenile. I think we all should hammer home just how awful the Oates thing was.

Or how awful the show is in general.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 25, 2015, 01:03:11 AM

Yeah, except we all have know this for years now. Coast is dead.

Morgus

'Dark Matter'
From the writers-producers of Stargate comes a new space epic. Coming to Syfy June 12 at 10/9c.

In Dark Matter, the crew of a derelict spaceship is awakened from stasis with no memories of who they
are or how they got on board. Facing threats at every turn, they have to work together to survive a voyage
charged with vengeance, betrayal and hidden secrets.

The cast includes Zoie Palmer (Lost Girl), Roger Cross (The Strain), Marc Bendavid (Bitten), Anthony Lemke
(White House Down), Melissa O'Neil (Les Miserables), Joelle Ferland (Twilight) and Alex Mallari, Jr (Robocop).

Dark Matter is based on the graphic novel Dark Matter by Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie (of the Stargate franchise).

http://www.syfy.com/darkmatter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LTHOdjil-R4

Nick el Ass

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 25, 2015, 01:04:45 AM
Yeah, except we all have know this for years now. Coast is dead.

I honestly think the old show archives are the only thing keeping the USS Sucktanic afloat.

Redwolf

100% Agreed! The Oates scheduling on c2c proves Dave has no class! None! Zero!

So many people have wondered why the man still has that job, it seems that the time slot makes all the difference.  If Coast was on during drive time, there would've been a much better host hired by now.

Heather Wade

That is the thing that stands out to me, but every time he rears his head, something shitty happens.

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 25, 2015, 01:03:11 AM

This cannot be overstated. 

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 25, 2015, 01:07:15 AM
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/04/nasa-may-have-accidentally-developed-a-warp-drive/

Warp drive!!!!!!

Dude.  How long until the Vulcans arrive?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 25, 2015, 01:09:56 AM
So many people have wondered why the man still has that job, it seems that the time slot makes all the difference.  If Coast was on during drive time, there would've been a much better host hired by now.

Why would they fire a guy who is willing to toe the company line for so cheap compared to what other hosts make?  If they gave a fuck they would fire him for the shit he says while on open forums and/or private emails. Along with Lisa.

Yeah we're in agreement - if he's still employed at this point after all that's happened, chances are he's there to stay.  Thankfully MITD is almost set to go!

Quote from: Morgus on April 25, 2015, 01:05:30 AM
'Dark Matter'
From the writers-producers of Stargate comes a new space epic. Coming to Syfy June 12 at 10/9c.

In Dark Matter, the crew of a derelict spaceship is awakened from stasis with no memories of who they
are or how they got on board. Facing threats at every turn, they have to work together to survive a voyage
charged with vengeance, betrayal and hidden secrets.

The cast includes Zoie Palmer (Lost Girl), Roger Cross (The Strain), Marc Bendavid (Bitten), Anthony Lemke
(White House Down), Melissa O'Neil (Les Miserables), Joelle Ferland (Twilight) and Alex Mallari, Jr (Robocop).

Dark Matter is based on the graphic novel Dark Matter by Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie (of the Stargate franchise).

http://www.syfy.com/darkmatter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LTHOdjil-R4

Stargate was way under rated.  It was the Star Trek of the 21st century.  I wasn't interested in it until half way through the Atlantis run, but then grew to appreciate all the series.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: (Redacted) on April 25, 2015, 01:15:13 AM

Dude.  How long until the Vulcans arrive?

Not long. Though, the real question is, how long until we can build a ship and warp Dave to Mars so he will leave coast.

Quote from: (Redacted) on April 25, 2015, 12:51:45 AM
How so?  Dark Matter had no effect on Coast, other than handing George a time slot on SXM.  And I'm pretty sure it was Art, not George, who first started airing dirty laundry.  George might be a poor excuse for a radio personality, but he has been taking the high road ever since Art first started his (social) media mudslinging in a misguided attempt to stir up interest in Dark Matter.  Why shouldn't he react to Art's provocations now?

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 25, 2015, 01:24:02 AM
Stargate was way under rated.  It was the Star Trek of the 21st century.  I wasn't interested in it until half way through the Atlantis run, but then grew to appreciate all the series.

Even SG Universe?  Whoa that's a dedicated fan. :P

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 25, 2015, 01:30:25 AM
Even SG Universe?  Whoa that's a dedicated fan. :P

It was hard to get into, but after awhile I wanted to see what would happen :)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: bateman on April 24, 2015, 11:49:19 PM
We saw what happened with something as minor as Hoagland poking a little fun at him on Dark Matter. He was banished for what, a year?

I was going to ask Dave about that too, but didn't want to hit him with too many points.

The one I really wanted Dave to address was my 2nd example , when Dave asked me:
Whitecrow  please give me an example where Ive attacked Art?

I replied:
Having David Oates on C2C on first night of Art's new show on SXM

Dave replied to my two other examples with lame replies, but ignored the Oates example of where he had attacked Art?

Having Oates on was Dave's most egregious and unforgivable act to Art.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on April 25, 2015, 01:29:46 AM
How so?  Dark Matter had no effect on Coast, other than handing George a time slot on SXM.  And I'm pretty sure it was Art, not George, who first started airing dirty laundry.  George might be a poor excuse for a radio personality, but he has been taking the high road ever since Art first started his (social) media mudslinging in a misguided attempt to stir up interest in Dark Matter.  Why shouldn't he react to Art's provocations now?

Do you even know who David Oates is and what he did? Because if you do, what you're saying is idiotic.

Bounder

Best of luck to Dark Matter the TV show, airing June 12 . . .

Daggit

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 25, 2015, 01:38:07 AM
I was going to ask Dave about that too, but didn't want to hit him with too many points.

The one I really wanted Dave to address was my 2nd example , when Dave asked me:
Whitecrow  please give me an example where Ive attacked Art?

I replied:
Having David Oates on C2C on first night of Art's new show on SXM

Dave replied to my two other examples with lame replies, but ignored the Oates example of where he had attacked Art?

Having Oates on was Dave's most egregious and unforgivable act to Art.

Yeah we get it White Crow. You're a real hero for sticking it to Dave. Now take your rightful position beside Falkie's side. No the other side. That one is reserved for Drone.

sydtron

Just woke up to take a piss. Wow! I suspect this is going to be a very intersting Saturday around here.
Art is gonna get into the ring on this one for sure.  With Dave being off for the weekend. Its shaping up to be a war of wits of epic proportions!

Stay tuned!

As old Jim Lehey would say.  "The shithawks are commin' Bubbles..."

Dateline

I heard  rumor that if "Midnight in the Desert" is successful there are those that might want to syndicate.  Time for an overhaul and Norry might be feeling the vibes.

That is not connected to Art  but there are watchers.

akwilly

dang i missed out on all the fun

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 25, 2015, 01:42:34 AM
Do you even know who David Oates is and what he did? Because if you do, what you're saying is idiotic.
Sure, he was some guy that Art decided to wallow in the mud with:

http://davidoates.tripod.com/index12.html

Seems like everyone involved lacked good judgement. 

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 11:27:46 PM
I am the KING of late night radio. Long live the new KING!!! I deserve the crown.
This is a riot your upset over a king's crown lol..we are about ready to go to war and YOURE concerned about my avatar

You're the king of shit.

Cynnie

Oooo....Dave used arts " wanna take a ride "

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Daggit on April 25, 2015, 01:48:15 AM
Yeah we get it White Crow. You're a real hero for sticking it to Dave. Now take your rightful position beside Falkie's side. No the other side. That one is reserved for Drone.

This IS White Crow... I don't want any cyber pals.