• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Corona Kitty

Heather's stupid enough to think she's going to see something with a group of marks.

damon

Quote from: username on January 01, 2019, 01:12:20 AM
Heather's stupid enough to think she's going to see something with a group of marks.
I hope that she goes to area 51 because if the Air Force SPs (security police) and/or the Guards arrest her, They know that she is just fucking nuts and lock her away for a long time. Maybe that will help her in the long run. We know that it will not fucking help falkie because he is just to fucking fat to get up to the gates of the base.

Lilith

I'm thinking maybe on predictions night, the calls should be kept to three minutes or less, each.   I could be wrong.

This show is just dragging IMO.

Gunner65

"Crazy energies" will manifest...astrology and "feelings" WTF  "accelerate your manifestations"

damon

Quote from: brig on January 01, 2019, 01:16:09 AM
I'm thinking maybe on predictions night, the calls should be kept to three minutes or less, each.   I could be wrong.
Most of her callers are shut ins and the only human contact is Heather and if heather is their only human contact then they truly need some mental help too.

damon

Happy new year everyone. I hope that 2019 will be a better year for you, your family and friends.

Gunner65

Another Canadian social justice warrior ay!

scentless

354 online listeners. is this a... viable job?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 01, 2019, 01:16:09 AM

This show is just dragging IMO.

Her entire show just drags and she repeats dumb shit over and over haha.

Lilith

Heather, answer the phone, and take predictions.  What say you?

Gunner65

She is using breaks to screen callers?  Pacing herself 2 1/2 hours into a New Years Eve show?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: damon on January 01, 2019, 01:18:13 AM
Most of her callers are shut ins and the only human contact is Heather and if heather is their only human contact then they truly need some mental help too.

Absolutely.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 01, 2019, 01:25:54 AM
She is using breaks to screen callers?  Pacing herself 2 1/2 hours into a New Years Eve show?

The show should be called Heather and Facebook friends.

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 01, 2019, 01:29:30 AM
The show should be called Heather and Facebook friends.

Pumping out from Facebook Friend, to Facebook Friend.  I LIKE it!

damon

Quote from: brig on January 01, 2019, 01:30:38 AM
lol

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 01, 2019, 01:30:38 AM

Hahaha

Now that's positivity.

Lilith

Two and a half hours into the prediction show, and not one memorable moment yet.

Nyewalker

Prediction - Heater goes on the fritz and compels poncho usage...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 01, 2019, 01:32:20 AM
Two and a half hours into the prediction show, and not one memorable moment yet.

Doubt there will be one.

Gunner65

And playing zionist Bob Marley tunes quoting Psalm 19:14

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 01, 2019, 01:36:59 AM
#sad

Yeah, this is incredibly difficult to listen to, even in short bursts.

I listen for about 15 mins then bail... I return again for a few mins in hopes a hero saves this abortion.

Gunner65

More Jerusalem Dome of the Rock predictions....end of the world BS,  Neither of them mention the name of the guest from 2-3 years ago

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 01, 2019, 01:38:25 AM
Yeah, this is incredibly difficult to listen to, even in short bursts.

I listen for about 15 mins then bail... I return again for a few mins in hopes a hero saves this abortion.

Heather seems to take every precaution, to prevent that from happening.  Makes for very boring listening, especially when Heather does most of the talking, for her caller.

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 01, 2019, 01:41:11 AM
More Jerusalem Dome of the Rock predictions....end of the world BS

Well, positivity.

Lilith

It kind of gives the impression that Heather just keeps talking about garbage,  waiting for the phone numbers she doesn't recognize, to hang up.

Gunner65

13 minutes more for Heather.....already over for two US time zones....

damon

Quote from: brig on January 01, 2019, 01:44:53 AM
It kind of gives the impression that Heather just keeps talking about garbage,  waiting for the phone numbers she doesn't recognize, to hang up.

lol

Gunner65

Heather and Dietrich will have their little cult followers who give them money and support....until they piss them off or the money runs out or both.