• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Deep Thoughts with the Nerk Twins - A Yorkshire Pud and SredniVashtar thread

Started by 21st Century Man, December 30, 2016, 02:23:22 PM

Falkie has his own thread.  MV and Roswells, Art have their own threads. I figure it was well past time that our favorite British subjects had their own thread. Have at it, lads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKHFZBUTA4k

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2016, 02:34:45 PM
I think a better thread title would be Wankers Anonymous.  ;)

lol.  I wanted to be a bit more respectful but your suggestion is duly noted. :D ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2016, 02:48:58 PM
lol.  I wanted to be a bit more respectful but your suggestion is duly noted. :D ;)

SV and I no longer sleep together, but it ended amicably. Though the bitch stole my Ray Conniff Lp's and my back catalogue of Judy Garland tapes.

I'm sure he'll be suitably humbled to have this thread, whereas I just wonder why none of our disciples had thought of it before.

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em." (Act II, Scene v;)

Twelfth night. Bill Shakes somebody.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2016, 03:12:43 PM
some have greatness thrust upon 'em.

And I will never forget how much you relished every one of those great thrusts.  ;)

SV and I no longer sleep together, but it ended amicably. Though the bitch stole my Ray Conniff Lp's and my back catalogue of Judy Garland tapes.

I'm sure he'll be suitably humbled to have this thread, whereas I just wonder why none of our disciples had thought of it before.

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em." (Act II, Scene v;)

As long as he left your Sergio Mendes and Brasil '66 lp's alone, you should be ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfUZVWIQr_c

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 30, 2016, 03:20:00 PM
And I will never forget how much you relished every one of those great thrusts.  ;)

The physical scars healed long ago, the mental scars like our common yeast infection will live on. Bitch.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2016, 03:23:41 PM
As long as he  left you with your Sergio Mendes and Brasil '66 lp's alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfUZVWIQr_c

I used them as frizbees to decapitate his prize flock of ostriches that he hoped to use for an inspired circus act involving said birds, a wolf and a half dozen miniature pigs.

starrmtn001

Oops!   Sorry.  My bad. :-[

PRAISE, 21st Century Man!!!  ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2016, 06:39:49 PM
Awww, now you have me blushing.  :-[ :D :D
Hard to tell from your black & white avi. ;D    Say.  When is Rudolph coming back? ???

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on December 30, 2016, 06:49:35 PM
Hard to tell from your black & white avi. ;D    Say.  When is Rudolph coming back? ???

At the beginning of the New Year.  Thinking about finding a more romantic Valentino avatar for Valentine's Day.  Y'know , something from the Sheik or another film with him locked in an embrace or liplock with a co-star.

Ciardelo

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on December 30, 2016, 06:49:35 PM
:::speaking of red, engorged parts:::

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2016, 06:57:51 PM
At the beginning of the New Year.  Thinking about finding a more romantic Valentino avatar for Valentine's Day.  Y'know , something from the Sheik or another film with him locked in an embrace or liplock with a co-star.
Ohhhh.  He did quite well as The Sheik, wif da wimenz. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on December 30, 2016, 07:02:28 PM
Easy there, big fella.   He's a happily married man ya know. ;D

That I am but y'now what they say, variety is the spice of life.  Just don't tell my wife that I said that. :-[ :P

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2016, 07:10:19 PM
That I am but y'now what they say, variety is the spice of life.  Just don't tell my wife that I said that. :-[ :P
Um, maybe she already knows. :o ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2016, 07:05:59 PM
heh, heh.

MV's been AWOL so I'm filling in for him. lol.
Good thing there hasn't been much of a recent need to post "Welcome, post often." or I'd demand more than turbo mode from him.  Praise MV.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ItsOver on December 30, 2016, 07:32:32 PM
Good thing there hasn't been much of a recent need to post "Welcome, post often." or I'd demand more than turbo mode from him.  Praise MV.
Haven't you been getting the upgrades from him?  Makes a yuuuuuge difference.  YUUUUUGE! ;)

PRAISE, MV!

SO SAY WE ALL!!!
;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on December 30, 2016, 07:32:32 PM

Excuse me: but this thread is about ME and the southern jessie. But ME primarily. MV would be nothing without ME or the southern jessie, and he knows it.

Praise MV ME.

Carry on.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2016, 07:38:25 PM
Excuse me: but this thread is about ME and the southern jessie. But ME primarily. MV would be nothing without ME or the southern jessie, and he knows it.

Praise MV ME.

Carry on.

Oops, sorry YP.

Praise YP, and all that.