• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

A bit of analysis for you. I hope it's not too taxing on the old noggin. ;)

I'm watching Laura Ingraham and Ollie North is her guest. They're talking about the investigation corruption and North starts to speak glowingly of Mueller. Ingraham pushes back because she, like me (and I'm sure a lot of you) doesn't care about all that and points out that he seems to be in the wrong about this in the here and now. North responds by saying something like Yeah but it's not him. He's surrounded by the corruption. Ingraham pushes back again (and I love her for this trait) and says Yeah but he's in charge. He selected those people. North says they were all recommended to him by the DOJ.  ???

North works for the current administration. He's clearly going out of his way establish a Get Out of Jail Free card for Mueller in the media. Now, why would the Trump admin be throwing a life preserver to the lead investigator investigating them?! The answer to that question is likely good news for Trump supporters. ;)

That's how journalism should be done, bitches! :D

GravitySucks

What role do you think Oliver North has in the current administration?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2017, 02:02:39 AM

Military PR

Up All Night

If the House passes the Bill Wed. then the President plans to speak at 1pm ET.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2017, 01:47:35 AM
A bit of analysis for you. I hope it's not too taxing on the old noggin. ;)

I'm watching Laura Ingraham and Ollie North is her guest. They're talking about the investigation corruption and North starts to speak glowingly of Mueller. Ingraham pushes back because she, like me (and I'm sure a lot of you) doesn't care about all that and points out that he seems to be in the wrong about this in the here and now. North responds by saying something like Yeah but it's not him. He's surrounded by the corruption. Ingraham pushes back again (and I love her for this trait) and says Yeah but he's in charge. He selected those people. North says they were all recommended to him by the DOJ.  ???

North works for the current administration. He's clearly going out of his way establish a Get Out of Jail Free card for Mueller in the media. Now, why would the Trump admin be throwing a life preserver to the lead investigator investigating them?! The answer to that question is likely good news for Trump supporters. ;)

My Dad and I met Laura at a speech and dinner in Atlanta about 10 years ago. She gave a great speech and the food was great.  She signed our books and we chit chatted for a minute.  Nice lady and pretty. I don't like the plastic surgery she has had done on her face.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 20, 2017, 02:19:37 AM

My Dad and I met Laura at a speech and dinner in Atlanta about 10 years ago. She gave a great speech and the food was great.  She signed our books and we chit chatted for a minute.  Nice lady and pretty. I don't like the plastic surgery she has had done on her face.

She's awesome! I really thought they'd make her press secretary.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2017, 02:25:47 AM

I first came across her while watching Hardball with Chris Matthews in the late 90's.  She was on regularly and served a good counterpoint to Matthews.  This was back in the day when the show was on CNBC and Matthews put on the veneer of being nonpartisan.  He even subbed for Rush a bit back in the day.  Hard to believe I know.
I haven't watched Hardball since about 2002.  Of course, I called it Softball in recent years.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2017, 02:25:47 AM

Her and Michelle Malkin are two of my favorites.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2017, 01:47:35 AM

As opposed to how the MSM does it. Bring on other members of the MSM or academia and speculate about what other members of the MSM and academia have been speculating about.

When possible throw in a poll that over samples demokkkrat voters 2:1. That asks a question that isn’t skewed at all like: do you support tax breaks for the rich that will cause people to die? Then report the results as “an overwhelming majority of Americans don’t want their taxes cut”.

It’s a neat little game the MSM plays and it’s precicely why they’ve become irrelevant to everyone who’s informed and knows their game.

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2017, 02:35:30 AM

Her and Michelle Malkin are two of my favorites.

Yeah, she is great.  I think she does a show for Mark Levin's CRTV.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 20, 2017, 02:37:21 AM

Yeah, she is great.  I think she does a show for Mark Levin's CRTV.

I used to have visions of a romp with Ann Coulter until I saw how long her fingers actually are. I am pretty sure she is a hybrid.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2017, 02:42:48 AM

I used to have visions of a romp with Ann Coulter until I saw how long her fingers actually are. I am pretty sure she is a hybrid.

People have suggested Marfan syndrome and she does sort of have that look but, fortunately for her, she seems to have outlived the expiry date of that disease so I doubt it. I'd do her and Laura.  ;) :P

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on December 19, 2017, 07:59:24 PM
You don't pay taxes off dividend from over-seas markets funneled through 503c's.  ;D  Have fun being a wage slave!

I don't have any W-2 income.  Thank you very much.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 19, 2017, 08:04:13 PM
I’ve been posting a lot today because I finished my chores and had some time to kill while waiting at the dealership for my car to be serviced.  I’m now binge watching El Chapo on NetFlix.  (It’s sort of a Clinton retrospective.)  Kidnostad out.

So where do you take your Yugo these days?

Swishypants

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2017, 02:02:39 AM

Ollie is a little punk-ass. My father knocked him the fuck out once in Nicaragua for thinking he was man enough to be "part of the club." Git yer shine box, you little bitch!

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 06:32:32 AM

So where do you take your Yugo these days?

He's such a SIMP. "I did muh chores Mama! Can I suck on your titties now?" I remember when I had my first beer!

Quote from: TigerLily on December 19, 2017, 11:35:09 PM

So what do you want to do with the law abiding, hard working, super achieving Dreamers and their kids. Here through no fault of their own?

So what do ou ant to do with the Dreamers and their kids who are criminals, don't speak English, have no job skills, and/or live off government hand outs?   Here through no fault of their own?

Quote from: TigerLily on December 19, 2017, 11:52:12 PM

323 million immigrants admitted over 300 years without their hosts permission

Remarkably stupid.

When you and the other Libs return your homes to a full blooded Native American Indian and leave the country, we'll listen to this argument.  Until then, circa 2017 this is our country and we decide who comes here.

=Schlyder=

White folks weren't immigrants. We were fucking conquerors. We took the land by force like every other conquerors did for millennia. Just like the people we conquered obtained their lands.
Don't like it... build a fucking time machine and change it. LOL

Spy

Just one more example of why two-thirds of Americans don't approve of Trump and why a huge blue wave is going to rid Washington of the stench of these assholes in 2018 and 2020. 

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 20, 2017, 07:32:46 AM
Remarkably stupid.

When you and the other Libs return your homes to a full blooded Native American Indian and leave the country, we'll listen to this argument.  Until then, circa 2017 this is our country and we decide who comes here.
LOL.  I'm glad to see I'm going to have extra money in my pocket rather than in the hands of the freaking statists who are more than glad to spend it for me.  Also glad to see the commie blue states are getting rewarded for their lovely taxes.  Sorry you're in one of those lovely dream states, PB. 

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 20, 2017, 07:32:46 AM
Remarkably stupid.

My point was we are a nation of immigrants. And after each new generation settles in they spit on the next ones that come here chasing the American Dream. None of you know the statistics of legal and illegal immigrants before Trump's lies and exaggerations. "If Dear Leader says it I will nod my head in agreement and spout today's approved slogan". Talk about remarkably stupid. Or just willfully ignorant and happy to remain that way

I'll turn mine over to Pocahontas

TigerLily

Quote from: ItsOver on December 20, 2017, 08:36:46 AM
LOL.  I'm glad to see I'm going to have extra money in my pocket rather than in the hands of the freaking statists who are more than glad to spend it for me.  Also glad to see the commie blue states are getting rewarded for their lovely taxes.  Sorry you're in one of those lovely dream states, PB.

Have you actually looked at what the tax difference is? What you actually will get minus the deductions you will lose? While adding $1.4 trillion to the deficit

I don't understand this "me first" attitude while happily licking up the crumbs that your rich masters are willing to throw you

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 09:31:42 PM

You're telling me..They allow any death trap on the road and the standard of driving is only worse in Italy.

Back in the day, when my ship was in port in Naples, a few of us decided that we’d get a meal at the O Club on the Naval Support Facility which is located in the hills above the harbor.  After a good meal and several libations we all piled into a cab for the trip back to the fleet landing.  We expected the usual hairy ride back down the hill but after surviving that we found ourselves in one of 5 vehicles running abreast  approaching a square (really sort of a rotary) with two lanes.  After a lot of horn blowing, swearing and cars running up on sidewalks we squirted through.  Talk about a buzz kill.  I don’t recall going through a life review but I do recall having a flash thought that was something like Shit, I’m going to die in a fucking Fiat.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 19, 2017, 11:51:32 PM

I know that most of them do. I don't have a cold heart and I also think going through 4 years of service would for the most part prove you a loyal American.  Frankly, I think  American citizens should be required to do something like that too.

Why does it make you loyal if you do national service? My old man did it in the 50s in the RAF as an electrician. It taught him self discipline and to be an electrician, not to be 'more' British. Many many soldiers come back from war deeply resenting the government that sent them there, they're not more patriotic, they're often traumatised after seeing their best mates blown to bits. Its an artificial construct assuming that because someone is in the military they're somehow more patriotic, instead of the more accurate ordinary people often trained to do extra ordinary things in often very difficult situations.

The same can be said for para medics, fire fighters and police officers (Obviously not the CIA and FBI because according to Trump they're not worth pissing on, the wall of the fallen at the CIA HQ shows how useless they are, eh?).

Swishypants

Quote from: =Schlyder= on December 20, 2017, 07:57:43 AM
White folks weren't immigrants. We were fucking conquerors. We took the land by force like every other conquerors did for millennia. Just like the people we conquered obtained their lands.
Don't like it... build a fucking time machine and change it. LOL

FUCK YEAH!!! WE KILLED THEM ALL AND THIS IS OUR SHIT! Kill you Libs too! :)

STUPID ASS INDIANS! YOU SHOULD HAVE PREPARED FOR WAR INSTEAD OF DICKING AROUND WITH PAINTS AND BEADS AND SHIT!

Kidnostad3

Okay, I don’t know what Sissypants is saying but it involves him choking his chicken, doesn’t it?

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 20, 2017, 09:24:20 AM
Okay, I don’t know what Sissypants is saying but it involves him choking his chicken, doesn’t it?

Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I am not continuing to humiliate your valor thief ass! Run and hide boy! It won't save you! :)