• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2017, 09:38:19 PM

And probably didn't. Any e mail address that ends in .gov has no guarantee of privacy, it says that in the small print. The biggest clue that Trump's briefs know Mueller's team have followed procedure is because they went whining to Trump news and Congress (Republicans). If they were serious they'd have gone to a judge and pressed an injunction. They haven't, and won't.  ;)

In other words you didn’t read the article

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 18, 2017, 09:47:19 PM

I was speaking in a general sense.  Not specifically about you.  Sure, you can't vote and I don't think you are that far gone save for your diatribes against guns.  You must admit though you are far more likely to support the Obamites and Clintonites than Republicans even those not affiliated with Trump.

And yes, I realize that I am as biased sometimes but I really don't want to be.  Some others revel in it.

So, if you answered 2+2= correctly on your math test as a kid and one of your friends didn't did you feel like you were being biased against them?  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 18, 2017, 09:51:57 PM

Bingo! He'll only drink from his "trusted" sources. :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2017, 09:54:36 PM

So, if you answered 2+2= correctly on your math test as a kid and one of your friends didn't did you feel like you were being biased against them?  :)

LOL. Absolutely not. They just were not very bright obviously. 

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2017, 09:51:50 PM

Hey bitch.. Shut up trying to understand something you have no clue about. Hows the tax 'deal' going to go for you, will you afford a new virtual train set? How are you on the Reps who said they'd vote against now voting for, because they found out that their multi millionaire real estates will be worth more with the new tax breaks you won't enjoy?  ;D Oh, and 'My rich friends don't like it' Trump is going to be better off to the tune of about 10 million per year.
Ideally the tax plans, if we couldn't just go for a national sales tax or flat tax, would eliminate state income tax and property tax deductions against Federal income tax entirely thereby forcing voters to rein in state budgets and reform state tax policies or, as we see already, people moving to places with more friendly taxation policies, people buying homes they can actually afford, and saving/investing instead of spending beyond means. Or, if the voters want it, keep their high tax and spend policies in some States and pay for them out of their pocket. The whole game that both Parties play with constituencies via the Tax Code is bad. And harder, politically, for Republicans because it is hard to cut taxes when rich people pay more.  And for Democrats hard because at some point you can't just keep giving a way stuff, as your favorite PM used to say, more eloquently.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 18, 2017, 09:51:57 PM

Trump people should've used something like a @clintonemail.com etc email and a server in a closet. Or hire some Islamic IT guys, who also run some other shady operations on the side, to run it? Then the FBI would protect?

If I get angry with anybody on here, it is more due to frustration rather than outright hatred.  I'm a soft, cuddly teddy bear otherwise.  Check that, some days I do like to have some fun with some of the more wacko posters such as we had with the little guest experiment. I can be as trollish as they are.  However, most days I am even-keeled and I try to maintain that.

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2017, 10:04:30 PM
Ideally the tax plans, if we couldn't just go for a national sales tax or flat tax, would eliminate state income tax and property tax deductions against Federal income tax entirely thereby forcing voters to rein in state budgets and reform state tax policies or, as we see already, people moving to places with more friendly taxation policies, people buying homes they can actually afford, and saving/investing instead of spending beyond means. Or, if the voters want it, keep their high tax and spend policies in some States and pay for them out of their pocket. The whole game that both Parties play with constituencies via the Tax Code is bad. And harder, politically, for Republicans because it is hard to cut taxes when rich people pay more.  And for Democrats hard because at some point you can't just keep giving a way stuff, as your favorite PM used to say, more eloquently.
A consumption tax would be great. It’s the only way to really tax the ultra wealthy who have no income to tax. It would also give the poorest a stake in the game which would be good. But it would take away much of the governments power. So it’ll never happen. Because as we know, everything the demoKKKrats do is about acquisition of power.

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 18, 2017, 10:45:37 PM
A consumption tax would be great. It’s the only way to really tax the ultra wealthy who have no income to tax. It would also give the poorest a stake in the game which would be good. But it would take away much of the governments power. So it’ll never happen. Because as we know, everything the demoKKKrats do is about acquisition of power.
It also taxes the black economy (not racial but underground, illegal,  or whatever term.) Sure there would still be fraud and some would get away but much more in daily life be paying more taxes who aren't. And also nobody mentions the opportunity costs due to our tax code! What if all these clever lawyers, lobbyists, bureaucrats, and accountants used those skills and brain-power to an POSITIVE economic effect?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 18, 2017, 10:45:37 PM

Which is why we must make sure they never get that chance again. ;)

aldousburbank

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 18, 2017, 09:42:49 PM

I enjoy the weekends for what they provide.  Relief from the M-F 24 hours news cycle.  Sure there is news on the weekends but few expound on it other than the network news and CNN/MSNBC/ and Fox which I usually don't bother with anyway.  I've got better things to do in life.

Am I the only rube who doesn't own a tv? My lack of interest in "programming" goes back to the late 70's when I would visit my relatives on the reservation who barely had electricity yet held a better grasp of what was actually going on in the world than my young smartass self. To this day I find the news drek other than informative, a discordant cacophony which sounds like the farts of hell to my ears. I never liked being told what's what and if you tell me while wearing a suit and pretty hair I only want to piss on your shitty shoes. It's not that I'm a bad guy, it's purely reflexive but I keep it contained to the degree that's necessary. But to say I've got no interest in television programming, and in particular, cable/network news is like saying a rabid cat isn't interested in scuba diving. I've never had a cable or satellite connect in my home, or analog/digital antenna and of the numerous and regular amount of hotel stays I've had in the past several years, I can remember turning the tv on one time- (in Chandler, AZ, last month) to watch the sci fi channel. It's almost like my ears initiate an allergic reaction in muh brain when I hear the noise of television. So I have some type of psychological aversion to watching tv is what I'm hearing myself saying here...

...was thinking about it and the last time I sat and watched any tv news was at Art Bell's house, with the AB's and Heather, cuz CNN was on the whole time and I remember thinking- Wow, people actually watch this shit!? It all seems like a really lame SNL skit. I mean the best you can hope for is that some factoid like the actual amount of dead and injured in a train crash or shooting or other mess might be accurately reported. Beyond that, editorializing and the monetization of bullshit seem to be the purpose of the circus.

But it could just be me. What the fuck do I know?

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 18, 2017, 11:14:12 PM

Am I the only rube who doesn't own a tv? My lack of interest in "programming" goes back to the late 70's when I would visit my relatives on the reservation who barely had electricity yet held a better grasp of what was actually going on in the world than my young smartass self. To this day I find the news drek other than informative, a discordant cacophony which sounds like the farts of hell to my ears. I never liked being told what's what and if you tell me while wearing a suit and pretty hair I only want to piss on your shitty shoes. It's not that I'm a bad guy, it's purely reflexive but I keep it contained to the degree that's necessary. But to say I've got no interest in television programming, and in particular, cable/network news is like saying a rabid cat isn't interested in scuba diving. I've never had a cable or satellite connect in my home, or analog/digital antenna and of the numerous and regular amount of hotel stays I've had in the past several years, I can remember turning the tv on one time- (in Chandler, AZ, last month) to watch the sci fi channel. It's almost like my ears initiate an allergic reaction in muh brain when I hear the noise of television. So I have some type of psychological aversion to watching tv is what I'm hearing myself saying here...

...was thinking about it and the last time I sat and watched any tv news was at Art Bell's house, with the AB's and Heather, cuz CNN was on the whole time and I remember thinking- Wow, people actually watch this shit!? It all seems like a really lame SNL skit. I mean the best you can hope for is that some factoid like the actual amount of dead and injured in a train crash or shooting or other mess might be accurately reported. Beyond that, editorializing and the monetization of bullshit seem to be the purpose of the circus.

You are truly blessed.  My wife would love to disconnect the cable  but dammit, I love my TCM.  That and I amuse myself with the ghost-hunting shows.  Sometimes I like to watch the local news just to keep up with who is being killed and the sex-trafficking going on in Dekalb and Gwinnett counties.  Not really.  I just like the weatherman on Channel 2 who has been there ever since I was a youth.

Dr. MD MD

Dunno if you've ever seen the movie Avalon. It's an epic sweep about a Jewish family moving to America and the generations that follow and it ends on a rather sad, haunting note that has a lot to do with what you're talking about. ;)

aldousburbank

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 18, 2017, 11:21:27 PM

You are truly blessed.  My wife would love to disconnect the cable  but dammit, I love my TCM.  That and I amuse myself with the ghost-hunting shows.  Sometimes I like to watch the local news just to keep up with who is being killed and the sex-trafficking going on in Dekalb and Gwinnett counties.  Not really.  I just like the weatherman on Channel 2 who has been there ever since I was a youth.

Yeah, I get that. I was pissing on tv news mostly. My keed has got access to Netflix and Amazon here, cuz I pay for it, and he's a teen. I've got a small smart tv that we literally pull out of my closet to watch a thing once in a while but we don't have an altar for it in my house. I've got two radio shows I listen to daily, but after the podcast goes up a couple of hrs later so I don't have to hear news and adverts. I'm a wuss. But I'm glad to never have to have that noise, and especially news shit in my brane.

Swishypants

I read this shit and realize that I'm exactly like you faggots. I gotta' make a change.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Swishypants on December 18, 2017, 11:32:30 PM
I read this shit and realize that I'm exactly like you faggots. I gotta' make a change.

Dude, I thought you were awesome?

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 18, 2017, 11:32:27 PM

Yeah, I get that. I was pissing on tv news mostly. My keed has got access to Netflix and Amazon here, cuz I pay for it, and he's a teen. I've got a small smart tv that we literally pull out of my closet to watch a thing once in a while but we don't have an altar for it in my house. I've got two radio shows I listen to daily, but after the podcast goes up a couple of hrs later so I don't have to hear news and adverts. I'm a wuss. But I'm glad to never have to have that noise, and especially news shit in my brane.
Netflix and Amazon is maybe worse than tv even. Pure targeting and data-mining. Bad enough with tv or radio, at least they, until "boxes" know you and it was receiving and turn off. (And the Balkanization of the country by programming, worst case, marketing by best case.) I was on the coast and due to storms no wifi, sat tv, or cell (except one weak signal) over Thanksgiving weekend and it was awesome. Like Big Bend is (or was) and great times because all got to talking, playing board games, cards, kids impromtue skits, using the telescope, and watching dolphins (do dophlins rape or "bully, as one kid said"- and huge barges and ships.)

I have a similiar loathing for cell phones.

Quote from: Swishypants on December 18, 2017, 11:32:30 PM

LOL

I imagine that if we pulled the curtain back on everybody at Bellgab ( ie met each other for real) rather than evil old Wizards, we'd reveal ourselves to be kind-hearted, bumbling and maybe even lovable excluding Pud of course (JOKING). No one absolutely no one comes across very well on forums and social network sites.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 19, 2017, 12:13:28 AM
LOL

I imagine that if we pulled the curtain back on everybody at Bellgab ( ie met each other for real) rather than evil old Wizards, we'd reveal ourselves to be kind-hearted, bumbling and maybe even lovable excluding Pud of course (JOKING). No one absolutely no one comes across very well on forums and social network sites.

It's Art's fault for leaving us with New Daddy Norry. All this shit is on his head!

What we need is a kinder and gentler Bellgab.... :) ............ ??? ......Boring........ :-\ .....not to mention that it makes me think of the Bush family........ >:( ......FUCK THAT! >:( >:( >:(

Let loose the dogs of war!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 19, 2017, 12:19:43 AM
What we need is a kinder and gentler Bellgab.... :) ............ ??? ......Boring........ :-\ .....not to mention that it makes me think of the Bush family........ >:( ......FUCK THAT! >:( >:( >:(

Let loose the dogs of war!

You mean let them loose on the Bush family? I'd be cool with that.  :D

Quote from: Swishypants on December 19, 2017, 12:16:52 AM
It's Art's fault for leaving us with New Daddy Norry. All this shit is on his head!

That's for damn sure!  Not only did he leave us with Noory but also Heather.  Damn him to Hell!!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2017, 12:21:32 AM

You mean let them loose on the Bush family? I'd be cool with that.  :D

We can start with them and the Clintons.  :D ;)   I'm doing my part for bipartisanship.  ;D

Gd5150

LOL

We could all gather in our garages firing up our ham radios and have a big ol shouting match. “F you, no f you! No f you! No f you!” And yeah, joking of course ;) ;).

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 19, 2017, 12:33:48 AM
We could all gather in our garages firing up our ham radios and have a big ol shouting match. “F you, no f you! No f you! No f you!” And yeah, joking of course ;) ;) .

NO! FUCK YOU!!! <hangs up> Ha ha!  ;D

Gd5150

LOL

Pretty much. Except for when we pull back SwishyP’s curtain, I imagine we’d see something like the party in Bugs Bunny’s oven. (At 1:50). 😂

https://youtu.be/XAESKjNGpiU

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2017, 12:34:54 AM

NO! FUCK YOU!!! <hangs up> Ha ha!  ;D
People would be yelling at MV over short wave on how to block certain handles. Haha!