• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Martinez Tonight

Started by SergeantMajor, January 24, 2017, 01:07:16 AM

chefist

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 03, 2017, 10:28:13 PM
Another great show, Chefist.  Here is tonight's chat log.

Thanks, Starr...I've handed the file off to MV for posting, when he has the chance.

Appreciation to all for listening...have a great week.

Keep it Twitchy, BellGab.

Lilith

Thank You Chefist!  It was great to hear everyone, the rare appearances of LittleChris and Aldous especially!!

WHAT FUN!!!

damon

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2017, 03:59:53 AM
Thank You Chefist!  It was great to hear everyone, the rare appearances of LittleChris and Aldous especially!!

WHAT FUN!!!
Hey brig, I really am happy that you enjoyed the show.

starrmtn001

Happy Labor Day, me Fellow BellGabbers, old and new. ;D

Quote from: mv on September 01, 2017, 09:22:19 PM
i only plan to post the regularly scheduled martinez tonight broadcasts at ufoship, but here are the previous two "lost" shows:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0mia6ziddkj9yd/Chefist08282017.mp3?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahhlck1wytrth16/Chefist08312017.mp3?dl=0

Looks like they got deleted.

MV/Liberace!

The latest episode of Martinez Tonight is posted here.

ponyboysunset

Holy hell the opening rant on the lost shows is hilarious. Especially that moment where he pauses and tells Kathy to stop what she is doing. LMAO!!!!!!! Oh and why he can't donate. Radio gold.

"I'll tell you when to talk!"

That's right get back in your cage, slave.  ::)

starrmtn001

Quote from: mv on September 05, 2017, 04:45:22 AM
The latest episode of Martinez Tonight is posted here.

Thank you, MV. ;)

It took almost 3 hours of my life but Heather Wade was not talking about Falkie when she made the fat comments. They were directed towards Kim Jong Un.

chefist

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 07, 2017, 01:34:24 PM
It took almost 3 hours of my life but Heather Wade was not talking about Falkie when she made the fat comments. They were directed towards Kim Jong Un.

Thanks a lot, man. We'll go over that on the next show.

aldousburbank

Hah! That's beautiful! Kim Jong Falkie, the dicktater of Martinez.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on September 07, 2017, 01:35:55 PM
Thanks a lot, man. We'll go over that on the next show.

What!!!! I feel we've been cheated...I want my money back.

In the recording where Kathy is talking about Ratty Patty catching her husband being ''srewed inthe ass'', she isn't talking about Falkie either.  And Gerry does't sound anything like Abram

Some time ago there was a post of a YouTube video that sounded just like Ole Gerry. I wish I could find it again. I do think Old Gerry and Abram sound the same.

damon

Chefist I hope that you are getting ready for sunday show for the 10th of sept.

chefist

No Show Today.

Stay safe and see you next week.

damon

Quote from: chefist on September 10, 2017, 08:54:51 AM
No Show Today.

stay safe too amigo.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on September 10, 2017, 08:54:51 AM
No Show Today.

Oh.  Okay (pouty lip). :'(

chefist

Hey, folks. This Sunday proves to be an amazing show...I have some exciting new content never before heard anywhere...I'll have more details soon.

Hope to see you there.

Have a great week.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2017, 02:38:43 PM
Hey, folks. This Sunday proves to be an amazing show...I have some exciting new content never before heard anywhere...I'll have more details soon.

Hope to see you there.

Have a great week.

Growing a Swiss army tooth? Red Shorts: Do they add sex appeal? Eating with your mouth open to camera; The pros and cons. Grifting to attend the Alien con; We put the Con in aliens and grifting.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 11, 2017, 02:42:26 PM

Growing a Swiss army tooth? Red Shorts: Do they add sex appeal? Eating with your mouth open to camera; The pros and cons. Grifting to attend the Alien con; We put the Con in aliens and grifting.

You know, I was going to go with..."On the next MT, all your wildest dreams and desires will be fulfilled." That seemed a bit over the top... ;D But ya know?...they just might be.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2017, 02:46:19 PM
You know, I was going to go with..."On the next MT, all your wildest dreams and desires will be fulfilled." That seemed a bit over the top... ;D But ya know?...they just might be.

Is WC really trying to fund George to go to this convention? Is there a gofundme or something?  ???

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2017, 02:49:03 PM
Is WC really trying to fund George to go to this convention? Is there a gofundme or something?  ???

Oh, no idea. Hopefully, WC calls in to clarify.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2017, 02:49:03 PM
I wouldn't be surprised.  WhiteCrow is one of the most caring, and giving-of-oneself members on BellGab.  He can't help it.  It's his nature.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2017, 02:46:19 PM

The dream of your average Bellgabber is probably horrifying as hell so it's just as well you didn't get their hopes (or anything else) up. Perhaps an 'On the Couch' segment? You can give selected Bellgabbers a psychological probing, hopefully ending in a tearful confession of some sort. Start with Yorkie, there's enough material there for a good six months.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 11, 2017, 03:16:21 PM
I wouldn't be surprised.  WhiteCrow is one of the most caring, and giving-of-oneself members on BellGab.  He can't help it.  It's his nature.

People used to say nice things about Ted Bundy too.

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 11, 2017, 03:33:46 PM
The dream of your average Bellgabber is probably horrifying as hell so it's just as well you didn't get their hopes (or anything else) up. Perhaps an 'On the Couch' segment? You can give selected Bellgabbers a psychological probing, hopefully ending in a tearful confession of some sort. Start with Yorkie, there's enough material there for a good six months.

A good probing usually ends in tears.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 11, 2017, 03:33:46 PM

The ideal scenario (but possibly ethically dubious) would have Senda tied to a chair with headphones on, and gaffer tape on his mouth.. And in turn, everyone who wishes to can explain (No shouting) to him exactly why he's his own worst enemy..His hypocrisy...his inability to accept responsibility...His bullying...His theft..